8 hours ago, f7ben said:

trump is complete fucking garbage.....just a massive waste and a total joke

let it be said again.......we could have had Bernie

:lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

If Bernie was in his 20's he'd be an ANTIFA member

^^^This^^^

At his current age he would pander to them then pull the same old shit most all politicians do.  He did it all the time.   Everything from putting nuclear waste in poor Hispanic communities in Texas to massive military spending when it benefits his state. 

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

an intelligent president would have used this opportunity to try and stitch the country back together again, but no, it's the same old BS - the media this, the media that, i'm great, look at the crowd......

i'm sure he was told not to pardon joe with all the stuff going on. so what's he do? says he's going to do it anyway, just not tonight. :lol:

I thought he did a decent job on Monday night even though he used the military as props for his racial harmony message, but instead of going for back to back success he rails on the media for about 40 minutes straight, doesn't tell the whole story about his words on Charlottesville, tells the crowd that the live TV cameras are going off while millions are watching him rampage on and on......grinds an axe on republican pols that disagree with him`, tells a guy waiting for sentencing that he has nothing to worry about..........

Imagine for a minute if that was Obama up on that stage.

Bernie would have made an outstanding president, hands down. but after seeing what transpired this election, with many dumb fucks on the right falling for an "outsider" snake oil salesman, the poor guy wouldn't have had a chance.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I thought he did a decent job on Monday night even though he used the military as props for his racial harmony message, but instead of going for back to back success he rails on the media for about 40 minutes straight, doesn't tell the whole story about his words on Charlottesville, tells the crowd that the live TV cameras are going off while millions are watching him rampage on and on......grinds an axe on republican pols that disagree with him`, tells a guy waiting for sentencing that he has nothing to worry about..........

that could be asked for everything regarding trump. as I stated, you just know many rwws in here are pissed at trump's actions, but don't have the balls to say it. one just posted.

Edited by Snoslinger

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

He was quoting the quran. :lol:  Imagine if Trump quoted the bible. :lol:  

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Monday was a read from the prompter scripted Trump. Last night unscripted of the script was the real Trump. Hes fuckin nuts and needs to be removed for all of our safety

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Monday was a read from the prompter scripted Trump. Last night unscripted of the script was the real Trump. Hes fuckin nuts and needs to be removed for all of our safety

Posted by the senile pants shitter, with advanced dementia :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well dooski has seen enough of "the gang's" reactions to pick a stance :lol:

smails will be next...

You already knew what I was going to say before I typed it out though....right. Why should you even care other then the fact that I don't bash Trump enough in your opinion, which I don't give two shits about anyways. That vid posted was pure drama 

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

You already knew what I was going to say before I typed it out though....right. Why should you even care other then the fact that I don't bash Trump enough in your opinion, which I don't give two shits about anyways. That vid posted was pure drama 

I did, as you're so predictable. if the gang had come right out and said what an awful speech, you'd be right there with them. you will never make a bold statement on your own, not knowing what the majority thinks first.

cow·ard
ˈkou(ə)rd/  
noun
noun: coward; plural noun: cowards
  1. 1.
    a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
    synonyms: weakling, milksop, namby-pamby, mouse; More
    informalchicken, scaredy-cat, yellow-belly, sissy, baby, candy-ass, milquetoast
    "the cowards were the first to give up"
    antonyms: hero