Check your account email address ×

The Republicans really enjoyed Michelle's speech

• Platinum Contributing Member

The writer has apologized and resigned. Malania admires Michelle so the writer was apparently looking at her speaches along with others. Get a grip already FFS

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The writer has apologized and resigned. Malania admires Michelle so the writer was apparently looking at her speaches along with others. Get a grip already FFS

Wait...what....Melania admires Michelle....I,thought she was evil... :dunno:. Which is it?  Or is Melania evil now?  :snack:

Edited by SnowRider

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Wait...what....Melania admires Michelle....I,thought she was evil... :dunno:. Which is it?  Or is Melania evil now?  :snack:

Read the article that came out today about all this and find out for yourself dipshit 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Trump is a plant by the Democrats so the Democrats can rule Washington....ha ha ha ha ha

Just now, Mainecat said:

Trump is a plant by the Democrats so the Democrats can rule Washington....ha ha ha ha ha

It would be the ultimate joke about our politics but I think your stuck trying to beat him with your horse Hillary

15 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Come on, you guys hate Michelle......WTF is up Melania admiring her :news: 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

It would be the ultimate joke about our politics but I think your stuck trying to beat him with your horse Hillary

I dont support Hillary. My posts regarding her point out the right wing insanity.

Trump where are your tax returns?

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

This whole this has nothing to do with me. 

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She says she has a thing for large ripped black men.............xD

Putting aside polar position of either political view , a common ground is obvious on both sides.  Now if both can build from that common dream or hope for are union we would have reached balance

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

LOL!  Doesn't give te Dems much to go on now...does it?  Shit!

:lol:

Snowrider been waxing your bean just right as of late?  Hey, he may be good for something yet.  I may even let him suck my goober for a while.  Let me know when you can give him up for a bit.

17 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Even NBC News is downplaying the whole thing but most feel that Trumps Campaign Team needs to tighten up as it should have been caught.

Shit like this tends to backfire A LOT!  Hell,  this place had examples of Obama, Hillary and others plagiarizing the shit out of others the same night.  

"Democrats that live in glass houses......"

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL!  Doesn't give te Dems much to go on now...does it?  Shit!

:lol:

Snowrider been waxing your bean just right as of late?  Hey, he may be good for something yet.  I may even let him suck my goober for a while.  Let me know when you can give him up for a bit.

That is a really gay thought, is this your coming out of the closet moment? :dunno: