Check your account email address ×

Afghanistan

9 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If his plan didn't involve pulling every American body out of there, it is the wrong plan. Use the place as a real world bomber training site for the USAF every time a terrorist camp sprouts. Nothing short of 100K US troops can control that country to the point of quasi-stability. With 80K of those troops being in far eastern and southern afghanistan in tiny little outposts with so much air and artillery support that even the idea of popping a few rounds at the outpost would result in a couple square kilometer grid being turned upside down. It is a war and a fight that cannot be won. I was there during the surge. Had every fancy toy in the US arsenal at our disposal and that didn't stop them from getting silly at us every day. 

Seriously though, pull all aid from Paki until they control their border and stop supporting radicals. 

Bombs and dead terrorists will temporarily help distract from Trump's failing agenda until such point that the military blunders and disasters occur and the body bags start coming home in larger numbers.  Then it too will be just another one of Trump's failings and he will get to own it.  He should have steered clear.

Edited by ICEMAN!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

where?

Sorry it was on TBP but FTR as long as it doesn't escalate to a large number of troops and he can make good on pressuring the Pakis and getting India to help I'm for it. Am I as excited as that goofball Goober Graham....no.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

Bombs and dead terrorists will temporarily help distract from Trump's failing agenda until such point that the military blunders and and disasters occur and the body bags start comin home in larger numbers.  Then it too will be just another one of Trump's failings and he will get to own it.  He should have steered clear.

Yep. The only difference is he will now own the war. He could have left it status quo and had the same long term effect of no gains. That would have left that shit sandwich squarely on Obama and Bush's shoulders. Instead, he runs his suck and now every failing from here on out will be his. It is unreal how stupid this admin is. I expected better from Mattis. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Sorry it was on TBP but FTR as long as it doesn't escalate to a large number of troops and he can make good on pressuring the Pakis and getting India to help I'm for it. Am I as excited as that goofball Goober Graham....no.

:lol:

like i said, pretend it was hillary

• Gold Member

When the USGS were some of the first Gov officials on the ground in Afghanistan running around with special ops you know you are going to be in for the long haul.  We are in for a lifetime war to secure that place and keep others away.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yep. The only difference is he will now own the war. He could have left it status quo and had the same long term effect of no gains. That would have left that shit sandwich squarely on Obama and Bush's shoulders. Instead, he runs his suck and now every failing from here on out will be his. It is unreal how stupid this admin is. I expected better from Mattis. 

This is his homerun swing and the only thing he really controls without congress aside from some trade and immigration stuff. Now that Bannon is out and the globalist elites wont let him touch trade or immigration his only option is war mongering when looking for a win.

In all reality he will get all his hilljack faggot base riled up for more dead sand niggers and no matter what he is gonna claim A TREMENDOUS VICTORY

Trump is a failure on so many levels I had no idea it was this possible to go from where he was 7 months ago to where we are today. Any other person in the whole fucking world aside from Hillary would have been better.

Edited by f7ben

Just now, bussman said:

It's his baby now, let's hope the generals now know more than him. 

That's the problem. It's his now. He better have some massive card up his sleeve. Unless he is tossing Mattis out a plane with a knife and a gallon of lube to fuck and kill the taliban himself. That would work actually...

Did Trump get a win on 

Immigration/Wall

Tax reform

Healthcare

Trade

Or any other campaign rhetoric????

No you say???? Well I guess its time to bang the fucking war drums