Check your account email address ×

Surprise, surprise, frick'in Crybabies

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:fuckoff:

More of an ass sodomite eh? Faggot :guzzle: no surprise

Post a pic of you so we can put it next to SnowRider's to see how much you two are alike

Here's the Derp Master himself now lets see you :lol: 

5990f8c9e1e24_Dipshit(2).jpg.aa76fa589ec47116f5a21e3d6844c94b.jpg.5b5f2a05af721d2c892aae9851216930.jpg

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

auschwitz and it's builders aren't celebrated with a national holiday. it remains a reminder of the horrors it represents. even you can recognize the difference. 

Neither are most the the statues that are being taken down, even you can recognize that.  It's just a knee jerk reaction to appease the minority.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

auschwitz and it's builders aren't celebrated with a national holiday. it remains a reminder of the horrors it represents. even you can recognize the difference. 

The vast, vast majority of Confederate soldiers were not fighting to keep slavery anymore than the average Union soldiers were fighting to end it.   In fact the EP didn't even happen until a couple years into the war.  Less than 2% of American's owned slaves and that included Native American's and Blacks who owned slaves.  

49 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Neither are most the the statues that are being taken down, even you can recognize that.  It's just a knee jerk reaction to appease the minority.

the statues that are being taken down are mass produced items that were pumped out at a time when jim crow laws were being challenged. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

45 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The vast, vast majority of Confederate soldiers were not fighting to keep slavery anymore than the average Union soldiers were fighting to end it.   In fact the EP didn't even happen until a couple years into the war.  Less than 2% of American's owned slaves and that included Native American's and Blacks who owned slaves.  

as with all wars, the civil war was fought by regular men to carry out the wishes of the financial elite. 

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I've never met a single person in my life that celebrated "Columbus". 

Can you show me on this doll where a statue hurt you? 

Edited by bussman

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You give him too much credit. He didn't see anything wrong with Trumps reaction to Nazis rioting. 

39 minutes ago, bussman said:

I guess bus drivers don't get Columbus Day off. 

1 hour ago, bussman said:

used condoms in the front yard can't harm me either. yet i choose not to have them there. same as dog shit. 

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

used condoms in the front yard can't harm me either. yet i choose not to have them there. same as dog shit. 

I don't care if it goes or stays, you seem really bothered by this. 

Can I give you a hug?