Check your account email address ×

Question for the alt leftists here

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so you liked bernie for.......what?

his hair color? shoes?

Maybe like me he doesn't care what Bernie thinks anymore because he capitulated and sold out to the DNC and Clintons.

Just now, bussman said:

If you're too stupid to make the distinction he was referring people on the debate side of statue being there and not the violent assholes you aren't worth my time. You can believe, even if incorrect, that the statue should remain without being a supremist. I'm shocked some of you can even breathe with your mouth closed. Oh wait.

IMG_1645.JPG

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so you liked bernie for.......what?

his hair color? shoes?

FFS, do you have any idea that he was better then the other democrat(s) in the primary.   I didn't like either, but I wanted bernie to get the nomination over hillary.  We all know how that went.  The dnc decided it for the rest of your party.   I went through this already, but that was probably when you left for a while.  :lol2:

2 minutes ago, bussman said:

If you're too stupid to make the distinction he was referring people on the debate side of statue being there and not the violent assholes you aren't worth my time. You can believe, even if incorrect, that the statue should remain without being a supremist. I'm shocked some of you can even breathe with your mouth closed. Oh wait.

This is why the left and there media have no credibility. :flush: 

4 minutes ago, bussman said:

DP

Edited by Edmo

Just now, racer254 said:

FFS, do you have any idea that he was better then the other democrat(s) in the primary.   I didn't like either, but I wanted bernie to get the nomination over hillary.  We all know how that went.  The dnc decided it for the rest of your party.   I went through this already, but that was probably when you left for a while.  :lol2:

why you voted in the dem primary is boggling in the first place. why someone like you, who's about as anti-bernie as one could get, would vote for him is also mind boggling. you're either lying, or trying to fit in with some of the resident rwws.

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

He said not everyone that was protesting the removal of the monuments were white supremacists. Some of them were good people.

keep going there is more

Let me ask you, is Trump the leader you always dreamed of?  did he handle this and many other things in the best way possible. Or did he handle this in the worst way possible.

So simple

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Exactly. Trump is a flat out blowhard moron. But that's exactly the right person to blow up this disgusting establishment some here are fooled into defending because a normal person couldn't do it. 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

keep going there is more

Let me ask you, is Trump the leader you always dreamed of?  did he handle this and many other things in the best way possible. Or did he handle this in the worst way possible.

So simple

So point out what Trump said that was racist or incorrect.  Watch what he said, not CBC's version of it. I know that will be hard for you 

8 minutes ago, bussman said:

“You also had some very fine people on both sides,”

what sides is he referring to?

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump: [Inaudible.] You have some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group — excuse me, excuse me — I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down of, to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Reporter: Do you support white nationalists, then?

[Cross talk. Reporters shout questions.]

Trump: Well, George Washington was a slave owner. Was George Washington a slave owner? So, will George Washington now lose his status? Are we going to take down- Excuse me. Are we going to take down, are we going to take down statues to George Washington? How about Thomas Jefferson? What do you think of Thomas Jefferson? You like him?

Reporter: I do love Thomas Jefferson-

Trump: OK, good. Well, are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue? So, you know what? It's fine. You're changing history. You're changing culture and you had people, and I'm not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists because they should be condemned, totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists, OK? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly. Now, in the other group also, you had some fine people, but you also had troublemakers and you see them come with the black outfits and with the helmets and with the baseball bats. You got a lot of bad people in the other group, too.

Reporter: Who was treated unfairly? Sir, I'm sorry I don't understand what you were saying. You were saying the press has treated white nationalists unfairly? I just don't understand what you were saying.

Trump: No. No. There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before. If you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I'm sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people: neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest — and very legally protest, because you know- I don't know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn't have a permit. So, I only tell you this. There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country, a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country. Does anybody have a final- does anybody- you have an infrastructure question.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

yeah you're right. the majority of our country, including many devout repugs, and the vast majority of the rest of the world, read this all wrong. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

So point out what Trump said that was racist or incorrect.  Watch what he said, not CBC's version of it. I know that will be hard for you 

Live video doesn't lie

If this is what a leader is to you, then go with it.

Neo Nazi's have no place here, you think differently I guess

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah you're right. the majority of our country, including many devout repugs, and the vast majority of the rest of the world, read this all wrong. :lol:

You can't even point out what he said was wrong :lol: 

keep being played like a fiddle you faggot :lmao: 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

Live video doesn't lie

If this is what a leader is to you, then go with it.

Neo Nazi's have no place here, you think differently I guess

Care to point out using trumps own words what he said was racist or incorrect? Or nah

6 minutes ago, bussman said:

Exactly. Trump is a flat out blowhard moron. But that's exactly the right person to blow up this disgusting establishment some here are fooled into defending because a normal person couldn't do it. 

Look what happened to Romney as an example. 

Anyone else find it interesting that the alt left here would rather be manipulated and lied to by their cult media rather than think for themselves? It's like it pains them to think for themselves 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Anyone else find it interesting that the alt left here would rather be manipulated and lied to by their cult media rather than think for themselves? It's like it pains them to think for themselves 

Oh please, you can't even admit that there isn't a moral equivalence between fascists and antifascists.