Check your account email address ×

Anyone get their health insurance premiums yet?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Just got our renewal and our rate is going up 80%. Yes 80%!!!111. I can't hardly believe it. Thanks Trump for fixing this shit...

80% not bad for the affordable care act. last yr i was 50% and I was told some place  from 50 to 60% this year .

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Just got our renewal and our rate is going up 80%. Yes 80%!!!111. I can't hardly believe it. Thanks Trump for fixing this shit...

Haha Barry your ass buddy is responsible NAZI PIG DOG :lol: 

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Several farmers that I know had theirs triple once it was implemented.  

Definitely exploring our options. Mine was already $1800 a month. So with that renewal with blue Cross it would almost double. That's ridiculous. I've seen 11%, 15% and even 18% but this is just dumb. 

Definitely exploring our options. Mine was already $1800 a month. So with that renewal with blue Cross it would almost double. That's ridiculous. I've seen 11%, 15% and even 18% but this is just dumb. 

What's the fine cost? :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

So much for the affordable part, eh?

1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

So much for the affordable part, eh?

I was and am for UHC/ single payer. Fucking insurance companies and fuck these medical networks that are fucking is. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

I could divorce the wife and put her and the kids on welfare... :dunno:

I know a few younger ones doing just that. Except they never got married. The wonderful side effects of our welfare system. :flush: 

I was and am for UHC/ single payer. Fucking insurance companies and fuck these medical networks that are fucking is. 

I'm not sure what I'm for.  I'd like to say tighten up some regulations (advertising), loosen others (can buy insurance from any state), and set minimums.

I'm also in favor of the following:

-If you are under 18, you are covered at no additional direct cost to your family, no matter what

-If you are continuing your education, you are covered while you are enrolled + 1 year at no additional cost to you or your family, no matter what

-Once you have a job that offers insurance, you are required to take it and cannot ride on your parent's plan (50/50 on this on)

Just now, SnowRider said:

Bigly super duper Dumpcare :lmao: 

Quit being a shitposter and have an actual discussion for once.  

23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

What's the fine cost? :dunno: 

Most people don't pay it .

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

right just roll uninsured SMH very responsible

I wouldn't call handing my kids future  Education money to some Insurance company very responsible either

13 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'm not sure what I'm for.  I'd like to say tighten up some regulations (advertising), loosen others (can buy insurance from any state), and set minimums.

-If you are under 18, you are covered at no additional direct cost to your family, no matter what

-If you are continuing your education, you are covered while you are enrolled + 1 year at no additional cost to you or your family, no matter what

-Once you have a job that offers insurance, you are required to take it and cannot ride on your parent's plan (50/50 on this on)

Good luck with that , just scroll right on past

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

You're ire putting lipstick,on a pig.  UHC or similar based on the success of other industrialized countries.