Check your account email address ×

Trump slapping the press upside the head

Just now, dz246 said:

I watched it. Fake news CNN is going off the rails....  :lol: 

I can only imagine, just had to turn off Fox they are just fucking pathetic, :guzzle: its not one side and Trump told the fucking truth about all of it and it hurts them little feelings I guess

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well....how about a link or something?  I did read a quick blip about Trump bashing that faggot Acosta from CNN again.  

So....linky, linky!!!!

He has a presser about infrastructure and then took questions which were all about the riots, and he was merciless and beat the fuck out of all of them, it was the most awesome thing I have seen in a long time :lol: 

Edited by Momorider
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He has a presser about infrastructure and then took questions which were all about the riots, and he was merciless and beat the fuck out of all of them, it was the most awesome thing I have seen in a long time :lol: 

Well god damn it!!!!!!!!   I gotta do some searching!  Faggot liberal fascists press!  Off with their heads!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, dz246 said:

Hasn't been one mention about the infrastructure bill yet......  :lol: 

All he really did was cut red take for approvals form what I heard, they are trying to but a bill together :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

All he really did was cut red take for approvals form what I heard, they are trying to but a bill together :dunno:

Will it have less, the same, or more winning than the health care bill?

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Yeah, trying to speed up the permitting process.

23 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well wtf , you have a link to it you imbecile ?

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lol:

Wow he is a savage, FUCK YOU LEFTARD FUCKS  :finger:

You want to take down Washington and Jefferson monuments

Hey asshole, Washington and Jefferson never went to war defending slavery, Lee lost and in war the losers really don't have any say so in there plight.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well....how about a link or something?  I did read a quick blip about Trump bashing that faggot Acosta from CNN again.  

So....linky, linky!!!!

It's all over the news, Trump was calling out the counter protesters who were boxing and clubbing the alt right guys.....................now I know you struggle with that because you just can't see lefties as anything but pussies,  but the fact of the matter is they were scuffling it up pretty good. 

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey asshole, Washington and Jefferson never went to war defending slavery, Lee lost and in war the losers really don't have any say so in there plight.

It's all over the news, Trump was calling out the counter protesters who were boxing and clubbing the alt right guys.....................now I know you struggle with that because you just can't see lefties as anything but pussies,  but the fact of the matter is they were scuffling it up pretty good. 

:fuckoff:1cff39a73c806ba81c2c893759a6d826.jpg