Check your account email address ×

Sara huckabee DESTROYS liberal false Russia narrative

Rod

40 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I think somebody should take his fucking phone away and I've said that all along...I voted for him but have expressed my disappointment in his performance more than a few times.

ohh, so harsh smails. 

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump was a protest vote, get over it.

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Most here are NOT Trump supporters.

:lol:

41 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

You seem seem real quiet when it comes to Trumps endless lies. Just saying. 

nailed it. he'll bitch and moan about things like hillary's fake accents (things many people do when visiting the south, joking around) but lying about major things like trump does?

church mouse.

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nailed it. he'll bitch and moan about things like hillary's fake accents (things many people do when visiting the south, joking around) but lying about major things trump does?

church mouse.

Its pretty much standard protocol amongst all Conservatives.   

If anything this Trump exercise has shown their true colours. 

Edited by Rev Molester

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

ohh, so harsh smails. 

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nailed it. he'll bitch and moan about things like hillary's fake accents (things many people do when visiting the south, joking around) but lying about major things trump does?

church mouse.

4 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

If anything this exercise has shown their true colours. 

Who said I'm a Conservative or Trump for that matter and all the shit you hurl at me about Trump comes right back at you tenfold with your defense of Hillary....at least I criticize him for some things.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Who said I'm a Conservative or Trump for that matter and all the shit you hurl at me about Trump comes right back at you tenfold with your defense of Hillary....at least I criticize for some things.

It's obvious to everyone at this point that Hillary was a far better choice.  For most people with double digit IQs it was obvious long before the election.

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nailed it. he'll bitch and moan about things like hillary's fake accents (things many people do when visiting the south, joking around) but lying about major things like trump does?

church mouse.

6 minutes ago, Rev Molester said:

If anything this Trump exercise has shown their true colours. 

Oh for Christ's fucking sake.  Just because others don't spend every waking minute looking for every possible reason to be unhappy with the current administration doesn't mean they aren't critical.  It just means they don't obsess over ridiculousness.

Maybe you Dems should have spent half your fake outrage working in your own back yard and put up a better candidate....like a house plant.

And I SURE AS FUCK haven't seen any of you libtwats even remotely criticizing your own side for ANYTHING!!!  Now that is some incredible sheepism!!!!

Fucking squid brains.

• Like 1

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

It's obvious to everyone at this point that Hillary was a far better choice.  For most people with double digit IQs it was obvious long before the election.

Your opinion and you love Trudeau....tells me your opinion isn't worth a squirt of piss.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Who said I'm a Conservative or Trump for that matter and all the shit you hurl at me about Trump comes right back at you tenfold with your defense of Hillary....at least I criticize him for some things.

because your gripes about trump are so miniscule, and your gripes about others who condemn him so grand, your distaste for trump doesn't mean shit.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Oh for Christ's fucking sake.  Just because others don't spend every waking minute looking for every possible reason to be unhappy with the current administration doesn't mean they aren't critical.  It just means they don't obsess over ridiculousness.

Maybe you Dems should have spent half your fake outrage working in your own back yard and put up a better candidate....like a house plant.

And I SURE AS FUCK haven't seen any of you libtwats even remotely criticizing your own side for ANYTHING!!!  Now that is some incredible sheepism!!!!

Fucking squid brains.

A-Fucking-Men. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh for Christ's fucking sake.  Just because others don't spend every waking minute looking for every possible reason To be unhappy with the current administration doesn't mean they aren't critical.  It just means they don't obsess over ridiculousness.

Maybe you Dems should have spent half your fake outrage working in your own back years and put up a better candidate....like a house plant.

Fucking squid brains.

say what you really mean:lol2:

4 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

:lol: like any of these bozos would admit that, even though they know it.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

because your gripes about trump are so miniscule, and your gripes about others who condemn him so grand, your distaste for trump doesn't mean shit.

Who am I fucking condemning Mr. Never Uttered a Harsh Word about Hillary?

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

no , whats obvious was that there was nothing good....not one good thing to come from either of them getting into office. Trump is a fucking retard and Hillary is the most corrupt piece of shit ever in the history of politics. Get it through your thick fucking skull ......

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Triple digit voted for Trump 

Just now, f7ben said:

no , whats obvious was that there was nothing good....not one good thing to come from either of them getting into office. Trump is a fucking retard and Hillary is the most corrupt piece of shit ever in the history of politics. Get it through your thick fucking skull ......

Its not even close. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Hillary wouldn't be the laughingstock of the world and threatening nuclear war with an Asian tin pot dictator 

IMG_7830.JPG