Check your account email address ×

What the alt-left CYA liberal media is hiding about the hilliary email probe

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

same reason many other politicians did similar things - bush and his e-mails, Romney and his hard drives, gov bush and his private servers etc etc etc. but you want to ignore all that and focus on Hillary only.  they do it because they're is likely personal information and other stuff that someone on a witch hunt could use to make a conspiracy out of things. hell look at what is drummed about Hillary when nothing is really there? like uranium one, bengazi, etc. so imagine what you dingbats would believe if you found an e-mail mentioning......

a pizza shop in DC

:lol:

All that and not an answer to my question....

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

All that and not an answer to my question....

are you fucking blind?

"they do it because they're is likely personal information and other stuff that someone on a witch hunt could use to make a conspiracy out of things"

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

you clowns are all worked up over Hillary's e-mail all while ignoring the non-transparencies of the orange ape in the office now.

I didnt ask you why Hillary did...I said why would someone....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

are you fucking blind?

"they do it because they're is likely personal information and other stuff that someone on a witch hunt could use to make a conspiracy out of things"

A witch hunt you say... conspiracy........very interesting....

Now that we are talking about Hillary....she said it was just wedding planning stuff....how could one make a conspiracy theory out of that? Unless she discussed using money to pay for said wedding from the Clinton foundation perhaps....

32 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Now that we are talking about Hillary....she said it was just wedding planning stuff....how could one make a conspiracy theory out of that? Unless she discussed using money to pay for said wedding from the Clinton foundation perhaps....

:lol:

it's like you think we haven't seen all the rww bullshit over the years

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

yeah I forgot that tbh :bc:

I'm not holding my breath on all this though. I'm hoping though, terribly. I'd love to see all these fuckers jailed, including pretty little ivanka. she has to be in on all this stuff.

Your desperation is pathetic.  None of that is going to happen.  Your life continues to find new lows.  

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Your desperation is pathetic.  None of that is going to happen.  Your life continues to find new lows.  

All anyone needs to do these days is read the first and last few posts in the thread.  He's so predictable, bouncing around like the swordsman in "The Holy Grail" :lol: 

Its absolutely bizzar to me the you hillary moonbats wont see that the felonies she HAS committed are real. and they have been outlined many times. there is no argument she committed them she said she did many of them herself.

now where are the charges you say.             you need ask yourself WHY there has been no grand jury convened to weigh the crimes...     i said it a couple years ago not really knowing half of what i do now. the corruption   is enough to bring our government down. it really is that simple if you will. no one wants to topple the house of cards.

Edited by old indy