Check your account email address ×

Partisan Democrats on this site

46 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

He might be, But he's a coward he'd never admit it for fear of being ridiculed, Kinda like the ridicule I get from him, snowrider and xtra580. I think all are closet flat earthers. Kinda like a homophobe they are afraid of the truth so they beat up on flat earthers

12534653_157089964667505_186615825_n.jpg

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

That is the state your boyfriends cock is in when he is balls deep in your fucking ass you retarded faggot 

That makes sense.  I always figured my fucking ass would cause Trumps demise. 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah I did. What's been offered as proof doesn't show proof, it insinuates guilt. Look I have no doubt this could have happened but unless Im missing something what you've offered is not proof.

I was listening to the lawyer from the aclj on the radio today. First they filed a freedom of information act request witg the fbi and the doj.the FBI claimed there was no mails or documents that matched thier request and DOJ sinply ignored the request all together. They then filed suit and won. The documents released today were proof the FBI lied. Why would they do that? Second why would the FBI be proving talking points to the DOJ in regard to the meeting? Third why would they ask the media to ignore it? 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I was listening to the lawyer from the aclj on the radio today. First they filed a freedom of information act request witg the fbi and the doj.the FBI claimed there was no mails or documents that matched thier request and DOJ sinply ignored the request all together. They then filed suit and won. The documents released today were proof the FBI lied. Why would they do that? Second why would the FBI be proving talking points to the DOJ in regard to the meeting? Third why would they ask the media to ignore it? 

They lied about the emails existing that is not the same as collusion. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if they did collude but what you're offering as proof isn't proof, its insinuating. 

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

They lied about the emails existing that is not the same as collusion. Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if they did collude but what you're offering as proof isn't proof, its insinuating. 

The act of lying about emails isn't collusion. Working with each other to form a narrative to hide a meeting and asking the media to ignore or not report on the story are. 

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracyconnivancecomplicityintrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaborationscheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"
Edited by jtssrx

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The act of lying about emails isn't collusion. Working with each other to form a narrative to hide a meeting and asking the media to ignore or not report on the story are. 

col·lu·sion
kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"
    synonyms: conspiracyconnivancecomplicityintrigue, plotting, secret understanding, collaborationscheming
    "there had been collusion between the security forces and paramilitary groups"

You haven't proven collusion. How many times do I need to say it? Your emails only show a press uninterested is running the story. They dont show either party asking for the other to hide or change facts or intrepretations. 

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You haven't proven collusion. How many times do I need to say it? Your emails only show a press uninterested is running the story. They dont show either party asking for the other to hide or change facts or intrepretations. 

The FBI crafting a Narrative to hide the meeting for the DOJ in itself is collusion.

Answer this Why is the FBI crafting a Narrative what is the purpose? Why did the FBI hide the emails? Why did the FBI redact large sections of the enails namely the sections that outlined the Narrative? 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

The FBI crafting a Narrative to hide the meeting for the DOJ in itself is collusion.

Answer this Why is the FBI crafting a Narrative what is the purpose? Why did the FBI hide the emails? Why did the FBI redact large sections of the enails namely the sections that outlined the Narrative? 

If the FBI crafted a narritive, I must have missed that. How specifically did they do that?

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

If the FBI crafted a narritive, I must have missed that. How specifically did they do that?

Actually the DOJ crafted the Narrative that the FBI was to follow if asked. This was my mistake. It just changes who's crafting tge narritve. 

Now theres more the FBI lied about the entire thing. Why are they covering it up??

DOJ Document Dump to ACLJ on Clinton Lynch Meeting: Comey FBI Lied, Media Collusion, Spin, and Illegality | American Center for Law and Justice

We have just obtained hundreds of pages in our ongoing investigation and federal lawsuit on former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s tarmac meeting with former President Bill Clinton while the Department of Justice (DOJ) and FBI had an ongoing criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails. The results are shocking.

First, the Comey FBI lied to us. Last July, we sent FOIA requests to both the Comey FBI and the Lynch DOJ asking for any documents related to the Clinton Lynch plane meeting. The FBI, under the then directorship of James Comey, repliedthat “No records responsive to your request were located.”

The documents we received today from the Department of Justice include several emails from the FBI to DOJ officials concerning the meeting.  One with the subject line “FLAG” was correspondence between FBI officials (Richard Quinn, FBI Media/Investigative Publicity, and Michael Kortan) and DOJ officials concerning “flag[ing] a story . . . about a casual, unscheduled meeting between former president Bill Clinton and the AG.” The DOJ official instructs the FBI to “let me know if you get any questions about this” and provides “[o]ur talkers [DOJ talking points] on this”. The talking points, however are redacted.

Another email to the FBI contains the subject line “security details coordinate between Loretta Lynch/Bill Clinton?”

On July 1, 2016 – just days before our FOIA request – a DOJ email chain under the subject line, “FBI just called,” indicates that the “FBI . . . is looking for guidance” in responding to media inquiries about news reports that the FBI had prevented the press from taking pictures of the Clinton Lynch meeting. The discussion then went off email to several phone calls (of which we are not able to obtain records). An hour later, Carolyn Pokomy of the Office of the Attorney General stated, “I will let Rybicki know.” Jim Rybicki was the Chief of Staff and Senior Counselor to FBI Director Jim Comey. The information that was to be provided to Rybicki is redacted.

Also of note several of the documents contain redactions that are requested “per FBI.”

It is clear that there were multiple records within the FBI responsive to our request and that discussions regarding the surreptitious meeting between then AG Lynch and the husband of the subject of an ongoing FBI criminal investigation reached the highest levels of the FBI.

However, on October 21, 2016, the Comey FBI replied to our legal demands that “No records responsive to your request were located.”  This is in direct contravention to the law, and we are preparing further legal action to force the FBI to come clean and turn over ALL documents related to this matter to us in a timely manner.

Second, the hundreds of pages of (heavily redacted – more on that below) documents paint a clear picture of a DOJ in crisis mode as the news broke of Attorney General Lynch’s meeting with former President Clinton. In fact, the records appear to indicate that the Attorney General’s spin team immediately began preparing talking points for the Attorney General regarding the meeting BEFORE ever speaking with the AG about the matter.

Third, there is clear evidence that the main stream media was colluding with the DOJ to bury the story. A Washington Post reporter, speaking of the Clinton Lynch meeting story, said, “I’m hoping I can put it to rest .” The same Washington Post reporter, interacting with the DOJ spin team, implemented specific DOJ requests to change his story to make the Attorney General appear in a more favorable light. A New York Times reporter apologetically told the Obama DOJ that he was being “pressed into service” to have to cover the story. As the story was breaking, DOJ press officials stated, “I also talked to the ABC producer, who noted that they aren’t interested, even if Fox runs with it.”

Two days after the meeting, DOJ officials in a chain of emails that includes emails to Attorney General Lynch herself stated that the media coverage of the meeting “looks like all or most are FOX” and that “CBS . . . just says a few lines about the meeting.”

Fourth, DOJ bureaucrats have redacted all the talking points, discussions of talking points, a statement on the meeting that was apparently never delivered because there was not enough media coverage on the meeting, and its substantive discussions with the FBI on the matter. They absurdly claim the “deliberative process exemption” to FOIA, which is only supposed to apply to agency rulemaking processes.

Discussions about Attorney General Lynch’s ethically questionable meeting with former President Clinton during her investigation into Hillary Clinton clearly has nothing to do with any rule making process. We will be taking these redactions back to federal court. The law is on our side. We will keep pressing on with our investigation of former Attorney General Lynch until we get to the bottom of this.

We will also keep you informed as our litigation continues.

18 hours ago, jtssrx said:

So I just posted a story that proves the DOJ and the FBI worked together and lied about covering up Lorettta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on the Tarmac in AZ and the usual suspects are making light of it. They are also cheer leading the constant release of information by Obama Loyalist in our government including the transcripts of conversations between trump and heads of state.

It's very clear the deep state is actively trying to get rid of Trump. I know most of you are happy about this. End the end of the day this is what Happened to Bernie Sanders as well. I'm not sure you aware of this fact but there is no fair election or fair outcome any longer. This can happen to anyone it's sad that your so fucking partisan you can't see it.

This is far from over.  In fact, its just getting started.

18 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

you also posted a story and video saying the earth is flat, amongst many other asinine topics.

You're some piece of work.  Can't respond with an honest rebuttal, so you resort to bullshit.  So typical of you clowns..

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Center_for_Law_%26_Justice

The American Center for Law & Justice (ACLJ) is a politically conservative, Christian-based social activism organization in the United States.[citation needed] It is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and associated with Regent University School of Law in Virginia Beach, Virginia. The ACLJ was founded in 1990 by law school graduate and evangelical minister Pat Robertson

:lol: