Check your account email address ×

Partisan Democrats on this site

So I just posted a story that proves the DOJ and the FBI worked together and lied about covering up Lorettta Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on the Tarmac in AZ and the usual suspects are making light of it. They are also cheer leading the constant release of information by Obama Loyalist in our government including the transcripts of conversations between trump and heads of state.

It's very clear the deep state is actively trying to get rid of Trump. I know most of you are happy about this. End the end of the day this is what Happened to Bernie Sanders as well. I'm not sure you aware of this fact but there is no fair election or fair outcome any longer. This can happen to anyone it's sad that your so fucking partisan you can't see it.

19 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Im not seeing collusion, Im seeing a conversation where a few news outlets declined to cover. What am I missing?

Did you listen to the video? They outline what happened

Edited by jtssrx

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Did you listen to the video? They outline what happened

Yeah I did. What's been offered as proof doesn't show proof, it insinuates guilt. Look I have no doubt this could have happened but unless Im missing something what you've offered is not proof.

Just now, Kivalo said:

Yeah I did. What's been offered as proof doesn't show proof, it insinuates guilt. Look I have no doubt this could have happened but unless Im missing something what you've offered is not proof.

The emails outline a effort by the FBI and the DOJ to hide the meeting. They then show the media declining to cover the meeting. Then Comey went on record of not knowing about the meeting which the emails show he lied about.

Just now, Kivalo said:

I learned a loooong time ago not to waste time researching any of this clown's claims. they all end up the same.

• Gold Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

The emails outline a effort by the FBI and the DOJ to hide the meeting. They then show the media declining to cover the meeting. Then Comey went on record of not knowing about the meeting which the emails show he lied about.

The emails don't show anyone conspiring with anyone else. They don't show the FBI asking the media to burry the story they show a media disinterested in the story all together.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I learned a loooong time ago not to waste time researching any of this clown's claims. they all end up the same.

Looks like you and JT have something in common. You a flat earther also?

11 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The emails don't show anyone conspiring with anyone else. They don't show the FBI asking the media to burry the story they show a media disinterested in the story all together.

Image result for boat on road

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

He might be, But he's a coward he'd never admit it for fear of being ridiculed, Kinda like the ridicule I get from him, snowrider and xtra580. I think all are closet flat earthers. Kinda like a homophobe they are afraid of the truth so they beat up on flat earthers

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

This is clsssic conspiracy...believing there is an answer when there is not one 👍  Mouthbreather material :snack:

Like the collusion investigation... :snack: