Check your account email address ×

Trudeau the cunt and his 60 million dollar garden

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

how is this Trudeau's garden? 

infrastructure is a Provincial or city responsibility not Federal.

I hope it works out and you get the extra visitors that are so much needed

Because it's his idea . Money can be spent better.

5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Because it's his idea . Money can be spent better.

Really?  The gardens has been there over 100 years

by the looks of it this place's renovations have been  on going for decades

You need to write your government and asked to stop asking the feds for money,  sorry Feds don't call you to see if you want a garden improved

There is little to no reason to visit Manitoba, that needs to change

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Really?  The gardens has been there over 100 years

by the looks of it this place's renovations have been  on going for decades

You need to write your government and asked to stop asking the feds for money,  sorry Feds don't call you to see if you want a garden improved

There is little to no reason to visit Manitoba, that needs to change

I know,but retard wants to pour money into new gardens in assinboine park  . If he wants to pour money into our city, look at infrastructure 

8 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

I know,but retard wants to pour money into new gardens in assinboine park  . If he wants to pour money into our city, look at infrastructure 

The province will commit $15 million while the city will provide $10 million.

Private sector donations totaling $10 million will also go towards the project.

You are correct the Province could spend more on infrastructure -

but than again creating 1000's of jobs for the next 2 years will help out your neighbours. 

There really are no negatives about this other than you hate Trudeau, which is fine

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Gee! I'm shocked! failmaker is defending government spending on a garden. O.o

There is a reason USA for the most part is a shit hole that is falling apart.  Takes 2 seconds after crossing any border that you realize you have left Canada.

Anyway sleepy I was just saying this isn't a Trudeau thing, its a Winnipeg/Manitoba thing.

Jobs and a reason to visit are a good thing

Governments spend more on fireworks than this project costs, so tell me the real waste

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

There is a reason USA for the most part is a shit hole that is falling apart.  Takes 2 seconds after crossing any border that you realize you have left Canada.

Anyway sleepy I was just saying this isn't a Trudeau thing, its a Winnipeg/Manitoba thing.

Governments spend more on fireworks than this project costs, so tell me the real waste

I think it's a waste of money.  If the federal government is willing to dump cash into some retarded garden ,I saY give it to the provincial government and let them spend accordingly. 

The cunt won't even acknowledge the fact churchhills rail line is fucked ,and refuses to visit the site . 

1 minute ago, xcr700 said:

I think it's a waste of money.  If the federal government is willing to dump cash into some retarded garden ,I saY give it to the provincial government and let them spend accordingly. 

The cunt won't even acknowledge the fact churchhills rail line is fucked ,and refuses to visit the site . 

well atleast than we would know there wouldn't be any waste lol

For the last decade the Federal Government has given nothing to any province for this type of thing, yet that government increased debt 2nd most in history.   I would rather see investments since debt isn't going away ever.

This is going to be good for Manitoba jobs and revenues something that is lacking right now

• A restaurant will inspire new connections between nature and culture through unique and worldly cuisine.
  • Meeting spaces will invite daytime usage, followed by a stream of evening and weekend functions such as weddings and celebrations of all kinds.
  • The building will be a global leader in energy efficiency through the use of geothermal and solar technology.

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yeah, people build bouts out of garbage and cross miles of ocean to,get to this "shithole " 

and what hat the duck do,you care about jobs? Asshole like you drive more companies overseas than any other reason

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

For the last decade the Federal Government has given nothing to any province for this type of thing, yet that government increased debt 2nd most in history.   I would rather see investments since debt isn't going away ever.

This is going to be good for Manitoba jobs and revenues something that is lacking right now

• A restaurant will inspire new connections between nature and culture through unique and worldly cuisine.
  • Meeting spaces will invite daytime usage, followed by a stream of evening and weekend functions such as weddings and celebrations of all kinds.
  • The building will be a global leader in energy efficiency through the use of geothermal and solar technology.

Lol!

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yeah, people build bouts out of garbage and cross miles of ocean to,get to this "shithole " 

and what hat the duck do,you care about jobs? Asshole like you drive more companies overseas than any other reason

greed drives jobs out of the country nothing else.

Fact is that is here to stay since we are now a throw away generation......

Ask your President where most of his deals are?   I would start there if you want to fix the problem

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Have you seen our million dollar penis 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

greed drives jobs out of the country nothing else.

Fact is that is here to stay since we are now a throw away generation......

Ask your President where most of his deals are?   I would start there if you want to fix the problem

Yup! Union/ liberal greed do drive business out of any area that is controlled by libtard and union thugs .

where are Trek bikes made ? You know , the libtard that ran against Walker and liberal morons like you supported her even though her family moved their Manufactoring offshore, ?  libtards like you are so hypocritical it's too easy to show your greed and stupidity ,

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yup! Union/ liberal greed do drive business out of any area that is controlled by libtard and union thugs .

where are Trek bikes made ? You know , the libtard that ran against Walker and liberal morons like you supported her even though her family moved their Manufactoring offshore, ?  libtards like you are so hypocritical it's too easy to show your greed and stupidity ,

Shut up.  You're an embarrassment to America :bc: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

The province will commit $15 million while the city will provide $10 million.

Private sector donations totaling $10 million will also go towards the project.

You are correct the Province could spend more on infrastructure -

but than again creating 1000's of jobs for the next 2 years will help out your neighbours. 

There really are no negatives about this other than you hate Trudeau, which is fine

Sunny ways

1 hour ago, xcr700 said:

Churchill's rail problems aren't Trudeau's doing.