Check your account email address ×

Trump and his people are clowns

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

This was your breaking point eh?

:lol:

Breaking point? No I never liked Trump. Unlike you I'm not going to support the false Russia Narrative. I don't care if he gets booted if it's for a legit reason. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Breaking point? No I never liked Trump. Unlike you I'm not going to support the false Russia Narrative. I don't care if he gets booted if it's for a legit reason. 

I don't care if he gets booted if it's for a legit reason.

X10.  If he is doing something that would cause him to get impeached....BYE!

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I don't care if he gets booted if it's for a legit reason.

X10.  If he is doing something that would cause him to get impeached....BYE!

56 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

you two clowns are cute

Listen dipshits, if Trump was a Democrat, this Republican House and Senate would have impeached him months ago

:lmao:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

you two clowns are cute

Listen dipshits, if Trump was a Democrat, this Republican House and Senate would have impeached him months ago

Two beaindead fucks who pretend to be independent :lmao: Doe Dumber votes straight R - typical Scooter/Dump supporter - poor and dumb.  And JT :lol: Enough said.:

6 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

you two clowns are cute

This post shows how clueless you are. What republican supports trump? They all came out today to tell him if he fires Sessions and Mueller he's not getting a new AG and his presidency is over. No one supports him republican or democrat 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

This post shows how clueless you are. What republican supports trump? They all came out today to tell him if he fires Sessions and Mueller he's not getting a new AG and his presidency is over. No one supports him republican or democrat 

Is that why all the R's have fallen in line to support his agenda so far? :snack:

6 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Two beaindead fucks who pretend to be independent :lmao: Doe Dumber votes straight R - typical Scooter/Dump supporter - poor and dumb.  And JT :lol: Enough said.:

I find it interesting how you seem to think lack of wealth and intelligence have something to do with Trump supporters.  You must think that hillary supporters are rich and well education....that seems to run with corruption, good call.

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Yea okay

His entire cabinet still supports him as do Republican voters overwhelmingly.  Many members of the House and Senate still support him too.  Like I said, if he was a Democrat he would have been impeached months ago.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

So "The Mooch" had a good day today

What a complete fucking joke this Presidency is.  I'm going to be kinda sad when the indictments are handed out.

:lmao: The Clown Posse calls it 'respect around the world' :lol: 

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Is that why all the R's have fallen in line to support his agenda so far? :snack:

Funded the wall no, repealed and replaced Obamacare no, ended sanctuary cities no, ended the dream act no, made sure all appointments are confirmed no, gotten ride of the Iran deal no, drafted bill to help the opioid problems no,  Passed a bill on tax reform no. How exactly are they falling in line? 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Funded the wall no, repealed and replaced Obamacare no, ended sanctuary cities no, ended the dream act no, made sure all appointments are confirmed no, gotten ride of the Iran deal no, drafted bill to help the opioid problems no,  Passed a bill on tax reform no. How exactly are they falling in line? 

Dump,is a bad leader :snack:  Where is his leadership and proposals?  Can't tweet your way through a presidency. .  Plus investigations take time and resources... :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Dump,is a bad leader :snack:  Where is his leadership and proposals?  Can't tweet your way through a presidency. .  Plus investigations take time and resources... :snack:

Wait didn't you just claim they were failing in line with his agenda? Now he's a poor leader? Which is it??? 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Wait didn't you just claim they were failing in line with his agenda? Now he's a poor leader? Which is it??? 

You are arguing what should be their points better than they are and they hate you for it.

Proof: they don't have any valid points.

Just:

IMG_1944.JPG

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

you two clowns are cute

If trump won as a democrat You would defend him though with the rest of the democrats.

it prolly unlikely but I doubt anybody here is worse of since pres trump won the whitehouse

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You are arguing what should be their points better than they are and they hate you for it.

Proof: they don't have any valid points.

Just:

IMG_1944.JPG

LOL.  Poor snowbeavis

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

If trump won as a democrat You would defend him though with the rest of the democrats.

it prolly unlikely but I doubt anybody here is worse of since pres trump won the whitehouse

:lmao: It's about policy and positions Dummy.  

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: It's about policy and positions Dummy.  

Way to miss his point....wooosh!

Rule #1 - Never ever acknowledge how big a hack you really are

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Way to miss his point....wooosh!

Rule #1 - Never ever acknowledge how big a hack you really are

Hey Dumbski - I wouldn't support Dump if he was a D and his policy and positions on the issues were the same.  Got it :bc: 

Simple👍