Check your account email address ×

Hillary Ad....WTF

• Platinum Contributing Member

So I'm watching a rerun of American Pickers and they are in Maine and this fucking Hillary ad comes on and apparently she is all about the kids.....WTF.:boot:

Nah....it's her putting her arms around kids and some clip from 1998 where she is talking about healthcare for kids and taking credit for it which is weird considering she was first lady then.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Nah....it's her putting her arms around kids and some clip from 1998 where she is talking about healthcare for kids and taking credit for it which is weird considering she was first lady then.

She got fined over that heath care deal if I remember right.

Anyways that commercial above sucks..using kids that way.:bc:

50 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So I'm watching a rerun of American Pickers and they are in Maine and this fucking Hillary ad comes on and apparently she is all about the kids.....WTF.:boot:

I thought Bill was about the kids lol. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

She was the Admins point person on healthcare reform back then and yet you find it weird :lol:

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I just don't think you should use kids in that context.

Politics are not for children that young imo.

Your thoughts?:bc:

Those are things that Trump has said while on the camera in public forums, and now you think those are things that the children should not see....think about what that thought says about your man Trump :news:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Those are things that Trump has said while on the camera in public forums, and now you think those are things that the children should not see....think about what that thought says about your man Trump :news:

Oh I know..he's wrong for that chit no doubt.

I just feel  using kids to promote herself in that arena is bs.

But for the most part kids are not watching tv..they are playing pokemon or whatever it's called.:D

Edited by Capt.Storm

25 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She was the Admins point person on healthcare reform back then and yet you find it weird :lol:

She was the first lady with zero power so yeah her taking credit for anything 20 years later is fucking ludicrous so post your emoticons shorter, fatter, older and balder Slope Rider.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

She was the first lady with zero power so yeah her taking credit for anything 20 years later is fucking ludicrous so post your emoticons shorter, fatter, older and balder Slope Rider.

Zero power, how do you dream up this nonsense Jim? She chaired the task force for gods sake.

The Clinton health care plan, known officially as the Health Security Act and unofficially nicknamed "Hillarycare" (after First LadyHillary Clinton) by its detractors,[1][2] was a 1993 healthcare reform package proposed by the administration of President Bill Clinton and closely associated with the chair of the task force devising the plan, First Lady of the United States Clinton.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinton_health_care_plan_of_1993

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Zero power, how do you dream up this nonsense Jim? She chaired the task force for gods sake.

I mean she had no power to propose or vote on any legislation Vince....you know the way shit is supposed to be done in this country. 

46 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

That's a powerful commercial.

It's a dishonest pile of out of context bullshit, kids don't watch any of that the beep was a massive fucking lie he never said anything, no surprise no minds and fucking idiots like Ballsack believe the lies :guzzle: