Check your account email address ×

product reviews

Just got the K9 cannon.

Pretty cool.   If you have a dog that won't quit with the ball.  Never have to touch slobbery ball.  Good for having company over and having dog annoying the fuck out of guests, dumping gross ball in their lap.

IMG_20170725_074241338.jpg

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Just got the K9 cannon.

Pretty cool.   If you have a dog that won't quit with the ball.  Never have to touch slobbery ball.  Good for having company over and having dog annoying the fuck out of guests, dumping gross ball in their lap.

IMG_20170725_074241338.jpg

How far does it shoot? I bought a tennis ball slingshot and it shoots 275-300 feet.

Our dog doesn't chase balls at all . We tried when she was younger, but she could care less. Those rubber chickeN things tho. ...fuck,we've gone through probably 4 per year . She loves chasing and destroying them

download (3).jpg

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

How far does it shoot? I bought a tennis ball slingshot and it shoots 275-300 feet.

They have a bigger version. We live in the woods with limited yard. so I shoot it up  high in the air to keep it from going in the woods, but I would guess 250.  

I like that you don't have to touch the ball or bend over to get it.  You just push the gun down on the ball and it loads.

13 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Our dog doesn't chase balls at all . We tried when she was younger, but she could care less. Those rubber chickeN things tho. ...fuck,we've gone through probably 4 per year . She loves chasing and destroying them

download (3).jpg

Our Boxer won't chase a ball for nothing, even when she was a puppy.  That kind of shit is beneath her. :lol: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They have a bigger version. We live in the woods with limited yard. so I shoot it up  high in the air to keep it from going in the woods, but I would guess 250.  

I like that you don't have to touch the ball or bend over to get it.  You just push the gun down on the ball and it loads.

Our Boxer won't chase a ball for nothing, even when she was a puppy.  That kind of shit is beneath her. :lol: 

Sounds like our rottie x.  I think she laughs when I'm on shit duty too :lol:

• Like 2