Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racinfarmer said:

The upside is it comes with the 10 gallon tank.  I'm not sure how much that would cost on a Doo, but on a Cat, well, you don't want to know.

I know right.....pricey.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I know right.....pricey.

I couple years ago, I think they were close to or over $1000 consumer price for a Cat.  This might not be the correct one for the 08-11 Sno-Pros or 12+.

https://www.countrycat.com/catalog/product/view/id/18567/s/arctic-cat-part-0770-986-tank-fuel-race-cc-s-p-assy/

4 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Around 250 usd...not to pricey imo. :bc:

$360us at Centre Sports.  Not sure if I have the right model picked out though.  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Nay...lol

Hard to say without looking at it.  Judging by pictures, it might be priced accordingly.  At least it doesn't have ape hangers and a hacked up seat for hand grabs.

8 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

$360us at Centre Sports.  Not sure if I have the right model picked out though.  :dunno:

Hard to say without looking at it.  Judging by pictures, it might be priced accordingly.  At least it doesn't have ape hangers and a hacked up seat for hand grabs.

That price is for the 5 gallon...the bigger tank is cheaper.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Let me ask this...why yay on the Doo and nay on the Cat?

Mostly because its looks like someone s project thats been ridden hard....the doo looks original...of course hard to tell without actually seeing it in person

• Like 3

Just now, FAT DAVE said:

Mostly because its looks like someone project thats been ridden hard....the doo looks original...of course hard to tell without actually seeing it in person

:thumb:

I would buy the 09 cat over the 10 doo but that is just me. really I would not buy any converted race sled but I am no longer clearing driveways and road approaches and no longer need the temptation to . I am just not healing as fast now days   

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

It isn't too bad, just need a tunnel bag or backpack with a couple quarts in it.  

Yeah that's what I was thinking.

my last M8 was premix no big deal. I guess on a trail sled that you are filling a few times a day it could be a bit of a pain. but if you are buying a old race sled tinkering is obviously not a concern