Check your account email address ×

Jeb Bush trashes Trump on eve of GOP convention

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh indeed!  I'm seeing all kinds of "enlightened" liberals on here.  :lol:

Glad to see you back though.  While you still rank pretty low on the intellectual barometer, you are head and shoulders above what's left here.

:bc:

And SR will be tugging at your zipper again in no time....just go ahead let him feed.

I play and succeed in a market that would gobble and spit you out in a NY minute, no bullshit :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Pence will bring in some much needed conservative support especially in the Midwest  and Vince's little jab about potential Trump voters and IQ is the same old liberal elitism crap people are fed up with.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I play and succeed in a market that would gobble and spit you out in a NY minute, no bullshit :bc:

Get over yourself for fucks sake....you bought into an established EC Business and maintained your niche which is great but don't hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back.

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The only thinking Trump has a way of coming around to is his own, while he is a very successful RE developer and reality TV start he shown time and time again he does not have the temperament to be POTUS and the majority of the voting public sees this. As far as the Republicans are concerned they probably feel they can at least rationalize policy with the former Young Republican and Senator from NY much better than they can with the reality TV star.

Ok, maybe some valid points.  But Hillary is in no way the leader we need right now.  She's weak, deceptive, and rock bottom with morals and integrity.  And it's showing now to all of America.  Well, the smarter half of America anyway.

SR down there yet?  Make sure he uses chap stick.

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Pence will bring in some much needed conservative support especially in the Midwest  and Vince's little jab about potential Trump voters and IQ is the same old liberal elitism crap people are fed up with.

Agreed.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Get over yourself for fucks sake....you bought into an established EC Business and maintained your niche which is great but don't hurt your shoulder patting yourself on the back.

It's what American success is all about, NYC, Chicago, and LA, when you can make it there you can make it anywhere :bc:

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's what American success is all about, NYC, Chicago, and LA, when you can make it there you can make it anywhere :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

11 electoral votes from a state that would have went red anyhow, big fucking deal.

The topic here is Jeb bashing Trump on the eve of the R convention, the fact of the matter is that the GOP establishment regardless of what your opinion or anyone else's is that any GOP nominee needs the unequivocal support of the establishment GOP to win the WH, my apologies if political reality disturbs you.

11 electoral votes from a state that would have went red anyhow, big fucking deal.

The topic here is Jeb bashing Trump on the eve of the R convention, the fact of the matter is that the GOP establishment regardless of what your opinion or anyone else's is that any GOP nominee needs the unequivocal support of the establishment GOP to win the WH, my apologies if political reality disturbs you.

Be something if he pulls it off without them eh?

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, maybe some valid points.  But Hillary is in no way the leader we need right now.  She's weak, deceptive, and rock bottom with morals and integrity.  And it's showing now to all of America.  Well, the smarter half of America anyway.

SR down there yet?  Make sure he uses chap stick.

If she was weak she would have melted like a buttercup many years ago.

The fact of the matter is Dems are fortunate that they have Trump as an opponent, Kasich who I voted for in the primary would be up by 10 points now easily. 

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You are successful Vince but the raid was paved for you.

The road has been paved for many failures, I was a huge part of building what I eventually bought in it's entirety and I'm still building Jim :bc:

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Why would it disturb me....I'm used to your self aggrandizing blather....been reading it for years. :bc:

BTW fuck Jeb....the only Bush worth a fuck is HW.

Edited by Biggie Smails

10 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Be something if he pulls it off without them eh?

Yes it would, more like a miracle.

The United States is like a big ship and while this political season has seen a strong showing of dislike of the status quo the country is still like a big ship, and we know that big ships can't turn on a dime.

Change is inevitable for this country and it has been since it's founding, but change has never come overnight for it and that is a historical fact that isn't going to change in my lifetime or yours :bc: 

Yes it would, more like a miracle.

The United States is like a big ship and while this political season has seen a strong showing of dislike of the status quo the country is still like a big ship, and we know that big ships can't turn on a dime.

Change is inevitable for this country and it has been since it's founding, but change has never come overnight for it and that is a historical fact that isn't going to change in my lifetime or yours :bc: 

I dunno my friend..chit maybe even bust lose at the NRC..Then Barry may have to nullify the election...I predict some real change coming.

But hey..I'm wrong a lot-just ask my wife..lol.

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Why would it disturb me....I'm used to your self aggrandizing blather....been reading it for years. :bc:

BTW fuck Jeb....the only Bush worth a fuck is HW.

Jeb was the smart son, unfortunately for him his older brother had first dibs in running for POTUS. Besides being drab Jeb! didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of becoming POTUS after Juniors eight years. 

7 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Jeb was the smart son, unfortunately for him his older brother had first dibs in running for POTUS. Besides being drab Jeb! didn't stand a snowballs chance in hell of becoming POTUS after Juniors eight years. 

I realize that and honestly despite my fuck Jeb comment I agree that he is a decent and intelligent cat.

8 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

That group pic..I used to have it but that puter chit the bed.

Show these fucks what real gangsters look like.:bc:

Jesus Storm he is a sparky from the burbs of Chicago....not Johnny Torrio! :lol:

33 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

If she was weak she would have melted like a buttercup many years ago.

The fact of the matter is Dems are fortunate that they have Trump as an opponent, Kasich who I voted for in the primary would be up by 10 points now easily. 

The road has been paved for many failures, I was a huge part of building what I eventually bought in it's entirety and I'm still building Jim :bc:

Shit!  Somebody is sure proud of himself tonight!  Didn't you just post what the "subject" was in this thread?  Or, you wanna hear a buncha "adda-boys" from the rest of us.  Maybe kiss your ring....if we'd be so fortunate.  

Don't be a tool bag so soon upon your return.  Let's talk a bit first.