Check your account email address ×

Trump

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump could tell 99 lies in a row, and the trumpsters would still bet the farm on lie #100. good example - this notion that no hillary dirt was discussed at the meeting :lol:

Many here are Russian bots. no one is that dumb

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

1. It didn't happen. 
2. It happened, but it wasn't my fault. 
3. It was my fault, but it's not a crime.

Are these your 3 choices to tell the wife when she looks I your diaper in the morning?? 

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Many here are Russian bots. no one is that dumb

a portion of them started out really thinking the trump/russia connections were nothing, but as time went by some realized it was a somethingburger but instead of changing course, they decided to put their dignity aside and play dumb. i'm actually giving them some credit here because as you said, they're not all this dumb. some yeah, but not all.

26 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trump could tell 99 lies in a row, and the trumpsters would still bet the farm on lie #100. good example - this notion that no hillary dirt was discussed at the meeting :lol:

Well Obama had the room bugged (illegally) so I'm sure the dirt will come out soon enough.  

23 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

a portion of them started out really thinking the trump/russia connections were nothing, but as time went by some realized it was a somethingburger but instead of changing course, they decided to put their dignity aside and play dumb. i'm actually giving them some credit here because as you said, they're not all this dumb. some yeah, but not all.

4 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Well Obama had the room bugged (illegally) so I'm sure the dirt will come out soon enough.  

exhibit A

31 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

4 minutes ago, COPO said:

It's been great coming here since the crazies lost the election. Brings a smile on every time. :lol:

exhibit B

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Their foaming at the mouth is my favorite part.  

from laughter, and can you blame us? we watched you bozos up in arms over the stupidest bullshit during the obama years, and then deny the obvious for the last 6 months about a huge controversy, and swallow lie after lie from trump. i really wish you could see yourselves from our perspective. 

Edited by Snoslinger

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

from laughter, and can you blame us? we watched you bozos up in arms over the stupidest bullshit during the obama years, and then deny the obvious for the last 6 months about a huge controversy, and swallow lie after lie from trump. i really wish you could see yourselves from our perspective. 

Exibit A   A slobbering fool

MG_7192_wm.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

1. It didn't happen. 
2. It happened, but it wasn't my fault. 
3. It was my fault, but it's not a crime.

Being a self proclaimed independent, I thought this might have been about Shitlery.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

You going to link that up of just spew more :bullshit: and :lies:

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Name just one member on the right who doesn't think the Russian :lies: a just a massive fucking pile of contrived  Bullshit, a hoax and completely fabricated shit? just one  :dunno: