Check your account email address ×

a week for the books

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: You comment on slinger and I but haven't said boo about the rest of the Clown Posse or Lil Momo's antics.......cause you're a first class pussy Jimmy 👍

Settle down Herbert...the paper boy doesn't collect for another week....save yourself.

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

To cheap to buy it on DVD.........kinda like your CM here:read:

i set it up to record a few episodes awhile back and just let it run :dunno:

are you the CM police or something? are you a biased cop? :lol:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Follow the money.....all the Trumps will be jailed.

I'll bet you $1000 that not a single Trump is sentenced to be incarcerated in the next 3.5 years......

Put your money where your cocksucker is your shit pants old twink

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'll bet you $1000 that not a single Trump is sentenced to be incarcerated in the next 3.5 years......

Put your money where your cocksucker is your shit pants old twink

would that mean they're innocent?

i agree with ben. the GOP is in full control of DC and will protect trump at all costs. as soon as the dems take charge again, they'll pussy out about doing anything about what the former admin did, adhering to "policy". like obama giving the bush admin a full pass when he came in.

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

would that mean they're innocent?

doesnt matter a bit ......the ruling class does not play by the same rules .......see Hillary for example. MC is running around here uncunted screaming idiotic shit like treason , and impeachment and jail time for everyone......lets see him pony up or stfu 

doesnt matter a bit ......the ruling class does not play by the same rules .......see Hillary for example. MC is running around here uncunted screaming idiotic shit like treason , and impeachment and jail time for everyone......lets see him pony up or stfu 

it was just a question....

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

it was just a question....

I'm sure the Trumps are guilty of plenty .....I hope the actual truth is exposed and when it is if it shows they are more dirty then the usual stuff then I hope they fry

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

assuming you're referring to the e-mail/server stuff. you keep saying others have been fully prosecuted for doing similar things. can you please provide some links to those? don't throw in espionage, or sharing classified matter with intent to do damage. that is not the same thing as what happened with hillary.

I'm sure the Trumps are guilty of plenty .....I hope the actual truth is exposed and when it is if it shows they are more dirty then the usual stuff then I hope they fry

agreed. but i wouldn't bet money on them ending up in jail, based on current findings anyway.

2 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Ben is right....there are definitely two sets of rules in this country and there always will be.

I still find the most curious thing about our treatment of these elected officials is how we don't question at all how they've all become multi-MULTI millionaires while "serving".  

Instead, some of our weakest citizens follow these legal extortion experts around like they are rock stars.

:wall:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

i agree with ben. the GOP is in full control of DC and will protect trump at all costs. as soon as the dems take charge again, they'll pussy out about doing anything about what the former admin did, adhering to "policy". like obama giving the bush admin a full pass when he came in.

We will all be dead and worm food before the DemonCUNTS ever control DC again :bc: SBYL Snot 

Found this gem on CNN. Irony so thick you could cut it with a knife. :lmao: 

"All that right-wing media needs to do is just throw out some things that appear to be substantive that have some stray facts that the cult will hang on to, and the cult will do everything else themselves," John Ziegler, a conservative media columnist and former talk radio host, told CNN. "They don't need a full theory. No one ever provides a narrative that explains all this. It's just poking holes and pretending the whole story is fake news. It's a classic trick really. It's a shame that's what the right-wing media has been reduced to."

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

"All that right-wing media needs to do is just throw out some things that appear to be substantive that have some stray facts that the cult will hang on to, and the cult will do everything else themselves," John Ziegler, a conservative media columnist and former talk radio host, told CNN. "They don't need a full theory. No one ever provides a narrative that explains all this. It's just poking holes and pretending the whole story is fake news. It's a classic trick really. It's a shame that's what the right-wing media has been reduced to."

:lmao: fuck me that is some glorious irony 

12 hours ago, Edmo said:

This part in particular stood out to me.  It really deflates the rest of his points.  Solid stories and facts aren't really susceptible to "hole poking" sooooooooo..................................

Poor CNN.  Just a brutal presidency for them. :lol: