Check your account email address ×

a week for the books

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok, I am saying what happens if there are not. What happens if there are and they equate to a slap on the wrist?

I don't know?  What did the right wingers do when nothing came of all the investigations of Hillary?  That would likely be a good place to start to gauge reaction.

But

It's unlikely it will happen that way.  Again, look at Mueller's team.  These people didn't sign on to write parking tickets.

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Ok, I am saying what happens if there are not. What happens if there are and they equate to a slap on the wrist?

Does it suddenly make all the lies true and the plethora of incompetence competent? 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Kinda scary isn't it?

We all survived the last eight....and it was hilarious.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we get several more years of laughter...

It'll work out perfect then!  What's the problem?  You don't like to laugh?

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just under 8 to be exact.  

If the Dems don't change, you can guess deeper.

6 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I don't know?  What did the right wingers do when nothing came of all the investigations of Hillary?  That would likely be a good place to start to gauge reaction.

But

It's unlikely it will happen that way.  Again, look at Mueller's team.  These people didn't sign on to write parking tickets.

Begged and whined for more investigations. It was dumb. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Does it suddenly make all the lies true and the plethora of incompetence competent? 

No, not at all. Just curious as to what you guys would say if this doesn't pan out with an epic impeachment and people behind bars. Gotta be honest, I don't see that all happening. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Begged and whined for more investigations. It was dumb. 

No, not at all. Just curious as to what you guys would say if this doesn't pan out with an epic impeachment and people behind bars. Gotta be honest, I don't see that all happening. 

I don't want to see Dump impeached.  Pence is worse. There's no doubt Russia played a large enough role to influence the election and Dump is a joke.  It's too bad voters weren't smart enough to figure it out before the election :snack:

I think at a minimum there will be enough information produced to at least show some impropriety from Dump and his Klan. It will be interesting to see how the Dumpers respond, spin it, change their stories, and move the goal posts.  

Just now, SnowRider said:

I don't want to see Dump impeached.  Pence is worse. There's no doubt Russia played a large enough role to influence the election and Dump is a joke.  It's too bad voters weren't smart enough to figure it out before the election :snack:

I think at a minimum there will be enough information produced to at least show some impropriety from Dump and his Klan. It will be interesting to see how the Dumpers respond, spin it, change their stories, and move the goal posts.  

Fair enough. 

9 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Just under 8 to be exact.  

personally i see the clown getting taken out. he's going to generate boatloads of enemies, irate enemies, both domestic and foreign. whether it's doing things like taking away people's health insurance, or muslims seeing for themselves that what their fanatics have been preaching to them all these years, is looking to be accurate.

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

yep. i also want some dumpsters to pay for their actions. i'm tired of the left bailing the right out all the time, only to have them shit in their face later because of some BS they read on breitbart.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yep. i also want some dumpsters to pay for their actions. i'm tired of the left bailing the right out all the time, only to have them shit in their face later because of some BS they read on breitbart.

Did about a 5 minute back read......seek help

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

what a week. not only was collusion with the Russians to throw some Clinton dirt around proven, we also witnessed the levels the rwws will go to, and the shit they will believe, to protect trump and his admin. some of this stuff should be stored in a vault or something so it never gets lost. hell, maybe some colleges could use it as some course studies in the near future. :lol:

:lies: 

Edited by Momorider

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

personally i see the clown getting taken out. he's going to generate boatloads of enemies, irate enemies, both domestic and foreign. whether it's doing things like taking away people's health insurance, or muslims seeing for themselves that what their fanatics have been preaching to them all these years, is looking to be accurate.

Meh, most of his "domestic" enemies are Democrats of the pussy bitch version that are foaming enough to get buck... I don't think he is going to get taken out. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Meh, most of his "domestic" enemies are Democrats of the pussy bitch version that are foaming enough to get buck... I don't think he is going to get taken out. 

Maybe his own security detail....a little breach...:snack:

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

wait until people start losing their health insurance, or not having coverage for their kids because they have pre-existing conditions. i simply cannot believe the gop is dumb enough to fuck with the livelihood of all these people and expect them to sit back and take it. it enrages me and i have great health insurance. 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

wait until people start losing their health insurance, or not having coverage for their kids because they have pre-existing conditions. i simply cannot believe the gop is dumb enough to fuck with the livelihood of all these people and expect them to sit back and take it. it enrages me and i have great health insurance. 

People are shortsighted and dumb. IF the GOP sells it, the lemmings will eat it up no matter what it does to them. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

People are shortsighted and dumb. IF the GOP sells it, the lemmings will eat it up no matter what it does to them. 

i dont think so. only takes one, dude....

Edited by Snoslinger