Check your account email address ×

a week for the books

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I don't want to see Dump impeached.  Pence is worse. There's no doubt Russia played a large enough role to influence the election and Dump is a joke.  It's too bad voters weren't smart enough to figure it out before the election :snack:

I think at a minimum there will be enough information produced to at least show some impropriety from Dump and his Klan. It will be interesting to see how the Dumpers respond, spin it, change their stories, and move the goal posts.  

You are suck a gullible no mind ignoramus :lmao: Fuck me I actually never knew people as fucking clueless and stupid as you existed UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE :guzzle: Fucking moron or epic proportions 

and 100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wait until people start losing their health insurance, or not having coverage for their kids because they have pre-existing conditions. i simply cannot believe the gop is dumb enough to fuck with the livelihood of all these people and expect them to sit back and take it. it enrages me and i have great health insurance. 

Yah cuz any of those bullshitalking points are happening :lmao: FUCK YOU ARE AN IDIOT 

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep. i also want some dumpsters to pay for their actions. i'm tired of the left bailing the right out all the time, only to have them shit in their face later because of some BS they read on breitbart.

Good god you are fucked in the head.

45 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep. i also want some dumpsters to pay for their actions. i'm tired of the left bailing the right out all the time, only to have them shit in their face later because of some BS they read on breitbart.

:bc: 

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Dump has lied so much about newrly every subject :lol: 

:lies: and :bullshit: from Taintrider 100% :wrong: 100% of the time about everything for over two years :lmao: faggot 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

yeah the good old days, back when you had some sense. now you're bunking with him.

Hardly but your little thing with Coach Herbert is creepy.

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Hardly but your little thing with Coach Herbert is creepy.

:lmao: You comment on slinger and I but haven't said boo about the rest of the Clown Posse or Lil Momo's antics.......cause you're a first class pussy Jimmy 👍