Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i'll take my apology now FAGGOT!

Are you new here? You aint gettin no appology! :lol:

FAGGOT!!!!

Edited by Kivalo

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i honesty wouldn't expect some of you to see any problem with trump's comments. i'd be surprised if you did. it's called "couth", look it up :lol:

It's like some bad 80's movie and Rodney dangerfield becomes president. Caddy shack 2 the Whitehouse 

So how many lies has he told? What's the official count? To be fair we should only count the lies he has told since he decided to run for office.  

Probably need some ground rules. If he told a lie on Sunday and then tells the same lie Monday and Tuesday he was informed that everyone knows it's lie, should that count more? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

more like a jerry springer cast

Great post! Spot on! Nailed it! :bc: With all the racists, bigots, homophobes and dumb people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't we all just be LWW self-centered wana-be elitist high horse Democrats? 

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Great post! Spot on! Nailed it! :bc: With all the racists, bigots, homophobes and dumb people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't we all just be LWW self-centered wana-be elitist high horse Democrats? 

If it weren't for Fox News and all the deplorables....this country would be a much better place.   Until the poor Muslims that the liberals brought in by the country load started slaughtering the liberals, heads in the streets!  Meh, liberal homely, unkempt women look better in full-on Muslim garb anyway.  

These chicks are just plain hot!!!!

IMG_2092.JPG

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If it weren't for Fox News and all the deplorables....this country would be a much better place.   Until the poor Muslims that the liberals brought in by the country load started slaughtering the liberals, heads in the streets!  Meh, liberal homely, unkempt women look better in full-on Muslim garb anyway.  

IMG_2092.JPG

Those might actually be men identifying as woman in LWW La La Land though

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wait til their poor, poor Islamic hoards get a load of that hot mess!  Meh....I'm sure they'll really assimilate well into our liberal culture.  And if they don't...as long as they vote "correctly", it's all good.  "Run, hide, tell" and "This is the new world we have to learn to live in." will be posted on highway billboards.  

:lol:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

IMG_2092.JPG

57 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Still running scared I see. 

As dumb as Trump is, he knew his audience.  After all the bullshit he's shovelled, you pussies are willing to forgive him because he's fucking over the Mexicans and Muslims. 

Stoooopid. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

As dumb as Trump is, he knew his audience.  After all the bullshit he's shovelled, you pussies are willing to forgive him because he's fucking over the Mexicans and Muslims. 

Stoooopid. 

You sure you got the right guy? Posting in the right thread? Maybe you're suffering from the same problem Slinger is today which is called "Trying too hard"! Try again Lamar :lol: 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Stoooopid. 

I thought we talked about this already?  Lib-twats don't get to call anybody "scared" or "pussies".  Cowardice is actually taking a whole larger meaning with you retards.

Or, my bad, how many fights have you been in there kayakfagger?  Any physical altercations at all?  How about strong arguments that look like they may head south?  Or, anything heated that gives you a chance to "man up" and not walk away in shame?  Anything?  At all?  

Meh.....internet safe place for the win!

Image result for kayak gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thought we talked about this already?  Lib-twats don't get to call anybody "scared" or "pussies".  Cowardice is actually taking a whole larger meaning with you retards.

Or, my bad, how many fights have you been in there kayakfagger?  Any physical altercations at all?  How about strong arguments that look like they may head south?  Or, anything heated that gives you a chance to "man up" and not walk away in shame?  Anything?  At all?  

Meh.....internet safe place for the win!

Image result for kayak gif

Class V.  V+ because of the clarinet.