Check your account email address ×

You're in such good shape

• Platinum Contributing Member

It would have been way better if he would have grabbed her by the pussy and then whispered that in her ear..

:ashamed:

Becuase women hate compliments...especially about a nice figure? :lol:How would these liberals know....course...they all probably have ogres for their lay down partners anyway.

Not sure if men like compliments on their figure or not.  That's a question for @Wildboer

what the fuck happened to the world where its popular for woman to dress up like whores and plaster selfies all over the net but when a man pays a woman a compliment the whole of the fucking media world is outraged.

Marcel Dionne said Ally Rasimen had nice legs at the NHL awards and you would have swore up and down by the reaction that he said her cunt smelled bad

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Becuase women hate compliments...especially about a nice figure? :lol:How would these liberals know....course...they all probably have ogres for their lay down partners anyway.

Not sure if men like compliments on their figure or not.  That's a question for @Wildboer

After that compliment she's probably still in the shower crying and scrubbing herself raw

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There's a difference between paying a woman a compliment and being a fucking creep. No matter what you want to say about his politics, Trump is undeniably a creepy dude.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

what the fuck happened to the world where its popular for woman to dress up like whores and plaster selfies all over the net but when a man pays a woman a compliment the whole of the fucking media world is outraged.

Marcel Dionne said at the NHL awards and you would have swore up and down by the reaction that he said her cunt smelled bad

Beats me....shameful.  I think this mainly occurs in liberal circles though....where being homely is popular.  I wouldn't know though, I don't hang out in those dyke spots. :lol:

And she has nice legs....not sure if he should have blurted it out on stage though. :lol:  I love hockey folk!!!!

Image result for Aly Raisman has nice legs

Just now, Wildboer said:

There's a difference between paying a woman a compliment and being a fucking creep. No matter what you want to say about his politics, Trump is undeniably a creepy dude.

He is creepy.  But it was a tasteful comment.  And if she didn't like it from a man who knows something about beautiful pagent models...and of course his wife.  Then she eats Macrons cunt.  Period.

Jesus Christ this PC shit has just gone too far.  I just asked my wife if she would mind it if it were her....NOPE!!!!!!  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He is creepy.  But it was a tasteful comment.  And if she didn't like it from a man who knows something about beautiful pagent models...and of course his wife.  Then she eats Macrons cunt.  Period.

Jesus Christ this PC shit has just gone too far.  I just asked my wife if she would mind it if it were her....NOPE!!!!!!  

It wasn't a tasteful comment, wtf?!

It was creepy AF and majorly objectifying

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah this is ridiculous to get upset over, but once you've established yourself as a creepy pervy dude your compliments sound creepy and pervy no matter what.

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

After that compliment she's probably still in the shower crying and scrubbing herself raw

Youre just upset because Trump didn't want to grab your pussy.

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

It wasn't a tasteful comment, wtf?!

It was creepy AF and majorly objectifying

oh noes ....not objectifying !!!!!!!!! He said she was in nice shape and beautiful .....that is so fucking horrible

Get a grip you fucking cuck , what the fuck is wrong with you seriously. Put your wife on the computer so we can talk to the pants wearer of the house......Sweet fucking shit man 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It would have been way better if he would have grabbed her by the pussy and then whispered that in her ear..

:ashamed:

And then told her to " put a little ice on that"

Just now, f7ben said:

oh noes ....not objectifying !!!!!!!!! He said she was in nice shape and beautiful .....that is so fucking horrible

Get a grip you fucking cuck , what the fuck is wrong with you seriously. Put your wife on the computer so we can talk to the pants wearer of the house......Sweet fucking shit man 

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah this is ridiculous to get upset over, but once you've established yourself as a creepy pervy dude your compliments sound creepy and pervy no matter what.

You dont think saying you want to suck another mans dick is creepy?

If I was the POTUS I would be drunk every single time I stepped out on official business. I would grab every queen , princess , 1st lady ,lady  prime minister and hostess right by their fucking pussy until the whole world cried. If anyone raised to much of a fuss about it I would sanction the fuck out of their country and shoot down a few of their communication satellites just to let them know whos boss. Trump is a rookie as far as I'm concerned 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 2