Check your account email address ×

Legal definition of Collusion.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Poor Snotslinger. :lol:  

1. What was the deceitful agreement or compact?

2. Releasing truthful information is not an "evil purpose."

3. How are the interests of the parties in the meeting "conflicting" where this resolution benefits them in a specific way.  

4. No court or its officers were deceived.   

What is COLLUSION?

A deceitful agreement or compact between two or more persons, for the one party to bring an action against the other for some evil purpose, as to defraud a third party of his right Cowell. A secret arrangement between two or more persons, whose interests are apparently conflicting, to make use of the forms and proceedings of law in order to defraud a third person, or to obtain that which justice would not give them, by deceiving a court or it officers. Baldwin v. New York, 45 Barb. (N. Y.) 359; Belt v. Blackburn, 28 Md. 235; Railroad Co. v. Gay. 8G Tex. 571, 26 S. W. 599, 25 L. R. A. 52; Balch v. Beach, 119 Wis. 77, 95 N. W. 132. In divorce proceedings, collusion is an agreement between husband and wife that one of them shall commit, or appear to have committed, or be represented in court as having committed, acts constituting a cause of divorce, for the purpose of enabling the other to obtain a divorce. Civil Code Cal

http://thelawdictionary.org/collusion/

Law Dictionary: What is COLLUSION? definition of COLLUSION (Black's Law Dictionary) 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another.  Its like slander or libel.   It can't occur when the information is true. 

https://definitions.uslegal.com/c/collusion/

Collusion occurs when two persons or representatives of an entity or organization make an agreement to deceive or mislead another. Such agreements are usually secretive, and involve fraud or gaining an unfair advantage over a third party, competitors, consumers or others with whom they are negotiating. The collusion, therefore, makes the bargaining process inherently unfair. Collusion can involve price or wage fixing, kickbacks, or misrepresenting the independence of the relationship betweeen the colluding parties

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Give it up Highmark

Even though it doesn't fit the legal or known definition of collusion if the Trump team accepted any information from Russia or Russian state actors I would pay the bet without question.  Nothing was exchanged, no agreement was in place.     

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Even though it doesn't fit the legal or known definition of collusion if the Trump team accepted any information from Russia or Russian state actors I would pay the bet without question.  Nothing was exchanged, no agreement was in place.     

Ah... but you forget "The Democrat Thought Police!"

Just now, Snoslinger said:

I should have known the little shitbag weasel would argue "collusion" when it actually happened. lesson learned ya piece of shit.

Soon as it happens, he'll prolly pay ya... :dunno:

On 5/18/2017 at 11:13 AM, Highmark said:

Collusion will be clear.

Trump side:  Release this

Russians: Ok.

OR

Russians: We have this on Hillary.

Trump Side: Give it to Wiki.  

Just now, Snake said:

Soon as it happens, he'll prolly pay ya... :dunno:

My statement above was from the bet thread itself.   Slinger responded to the thread after that so he had full knowledge of what I was expecting.  

Again if either of the above or they accepted information from them it would satisfy me losing the bet.   None of that occurred.  

Just now, ICEMAN! said:

FYI

The "collusion" laws in an election campaign have to do with campaign finance, not what you're posting Skidmark

:bc:

Care to post up some "collusion laws" for elections?  

Just now, Highmark said:

My statement above was from the bet thread itself.   Slinger responded to the thread after that so he had full knowledge of what I was expecting.  

Again if either of the above or they accepted information from them it would satisfy me losing the bet.   None of that occurred.  

you dumb fuck, case #2 applies, except the wiki part. is that your way out ya little coward?

you dumb fuck, case #2 applies, except the wiki part. is that your way out ya little coward?

Honest Assange asked to release Juniors emails :snack:

:lmao: 

:lol:   They met to talk about it you idiot.   NOTHING was exchanged.  Even if the Russian's gave information to the Trump team they would have had to use it in some way to define collusion.  

Edited by Highmark

they said they had dirt on Hillary ya fucking idiot.

how in the hell do you know nothing was exchanged?

We don't yet other than both parties have said it.   The minute evidence comes out the Trump team received something from them on Hillary I lose the bet.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

they said they had dirt on Hillary ya fucking idiot.

how in the hell do you know nothing was exchanged?

Opposition research, just like Hillary.... right?

How do you know something was?

Let me ask you this Snot.   If an ex Steeler player calls the Patriots and says I have the Steelers playbook I want to give you.   Patriots ass coach say great lets meet at this bar.   Steerler player shows up and doesn't have the playbook and doesn't have any information to provide but wants to talk about the Patriots helping him with something unrelated.   Is that collusion?  

Until there is some exchange or agreement that would benefit both parties there is no collusion.   

Edited by Highmark