Check your account email address ×

Who leaked the Jr meeting?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

christ, I even spelled out "memo" :lol:

But nothing was revealed or released to damage Hillary in the meeting??

I have no skin in the bet, im just trying to be fair..If there was damaging info exchanged I would say you won the bet slinger, but there was not.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

But nothing was revealed or released to damage Hillary in the meeting??

I have no skin in the bet, im just trying to be fair..If there was damaging info exchanged I would say you won the bet slinger, but there was not.

:lol: you know that how? because the trumps said so? get real. besides, the intent of the meeting is obvious. why don't you be fucking honest here? if this were the other way around, you and many others would be all over my ass about it.

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1. Someone in the Mueller investigation.   Investigation is corrupt.

2. Goldstone or the lawyer.   Makes sense as they were working for democrats.

Not really many other options.  This information should have come out but not until the investigation results were released.

Jr. was a fucking idiot for taking it without informing the FBI and letting them listen in.  Any information that would have come from it still would have made it to the press.  

I'm guessing that most of the leaking that has been going on has been coming from someone who is close to the POTUS, I think it's someone in the WH.

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

I'm guessing that most of the leaking that has been going on has been coming from someone who is close to the POTUS, I think it's someone in the WH.

It would have to be very close to have this information.

X2. someone who knows the damage trump and his admin can do. I am very surprised the gop, as a whole, hasn't done everything possible to take him out.

:lol: you know that how? because the trumps said so? get real. besides, the intent of the meeting is obvious. why don't you be fucking honest here? if this were the other way around, you and many others would be all over my ass about it.

I dont know for a fact what was discussed at the meeting. What WE all know is what has been said by the MSM and Jr. And that is nothing damaging to Hillary was discussed, so I have to go with that..

Just trying to be fair, I dont think the bet should be won or lost by either party on a basis of what either thinks took place.. It has to be solid factual collusion..

Think someone who best understands the working machinations of the press.

Who are you thinking of?  Serious Q.  There's no doubt somebody....lot's of somebodies are trying to upend this WH.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

X2. someone who knows the damage trump and his admin can do. I am very surprised the gop, as a whole, hasn't done everything possible to take him out.

Well they did get their conservative judge on the Supreme Court. And more will be retiring soon. So there is some advantage to keeping him around. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I dont know for a fact what was discussed at the meeting. What WE all know is what has been said by the MSM and Jr. And that is nothing damaging to Hillary was discussed, so I have to go with that..

Just trying to be fair, I dont think the bet should be won or lost by either party on a basis of what either thinks took place.. It has to be solid factual collusion..

What we know is the reason why Jr. agreed to meet "I love it" remember those three words :thumb: 

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

the MSM is only reporting what the trumps have stated. geesh.

What we know is the reason why Jr. agreed to meet "I love it" remember those three words :thumb: 

I know, Im sure he did say that, and Im sure if it was the other way Chelsea would have said the same..

Again, there is no evidence that anything damaging to hillary was discussed  in the meeting.. So no collusion took place if you ask me, and I would say the same if the shoe was on the other foot.  I guess it's odd I'm non-biased and base my opinion on fact not hearsay or a specific narrative i am supposed to follow..

Just now, Zambroski said:

Who are you thinking of?  Serious Q.  There's no doubt somebody....lot's of somebodies are trying to upend this WH.

Again I am just guessing but I'm thinking it's someone who feels that the conservative agenda would be better served if the "imperfect vessel" was replaced by Pence as president, this may sound crazy but I am thinking it could be Bannon, he knows the press and he knows how to manipulate.

Mr. Bannon told a colleague in multiple conversations during the presidential campaign that he knew Mr. Trump was an “imperfect vessel” for the revolution he had in mind. But the upstart candidate and the media entrepreneur bonded anyway.

In August 2015, Mr. Bannon told Ms. Jones in an email that he had turned Breitbart, where employees called certain political stories “Bannon Specials,” into “Trump Central” and joked that he was the candidate’s hidden “campaign manager.” He hosted Mr. Trump for friendly radio interviews and offered tactful coaching. This August, with the Trump campaign foundering, Mr. Bannon took over as chief executive.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/27/us/politics/steve-bannon-white-house.html

Again I am just guessing but I'm thinking it's someone who feels that the conservative agenda would be better served if the "imperfect vessel" was replaced by Pence as president, this may sound crazy but I am thinking it could be Bannon, he knows the press and he knows how to manipulate.

Could very well be.  Bannon is a clown....and a crafty one.  It's been pretty clear from before the election that the Right want Pence.  FUCK THEM.  Pence was a horrible choice...a right wing nut job IMO.  

the MSM is only reporting what the trumps have stated. geesh.

i agree

rigidhead, are you really dumb enough to believe that no Hillary dirt was discussed at this meeting?

nope, but without evidence I can not make a rational decision..and there is no factual evidence of collusion IMO.  Again, my decisions are not made by what I want to believe, what I think I should believe, what political party I follow, or what narrative I am supposed to follow.. I base my opinion on fact not "what if's" or "what could have's" 

sorry, thats how I was raised..

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Could very well be.  Bannon is a clown....and a crafty one.  It's been pretty clear from before the election that the Right want Pence.  FUCK THEM.  Pence was a horrible choice...a right wing nut job IMO.  

:lol: trump's picks slowly getting thrown under the bus.

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

i agree

nope, but without evidence I can not make a rational decision..and there is no factual evidence of collusion IMO.  Again, my decisions are not made by what I want to believe, what I think I should believe, what political party I follow, or what narrative I am supposed to follow.. I base my opinion on fact not "what if's" or "what could have's" 

sorry, thats how I was raised..

fact - trump jr met with Russians with the intent to gather Hillary dirt. that alone should have won me the bet. like I said, if this were the other way around, you'd be all over my ass.

• Like 1

:lol: trump's picks slowly getting thrown under the bus.

"slowly"?  Care to explain that?  Nevermind.  I've never liked Bannon other than he spins you morons out of your chairs.  Other than that, he's a right wing nut face.....just a clever one.  Kinda like a righty Maddow......but smart. :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I know, Im sure he did say that, and Im sure if it was the other way Chelsea would have said the same..

Again, there is no evidence that anything damaging to hillary was discussed  in the meeting.. So no collusion took place if you ask me, and I would say the same if the shoe was on the other foot.  I guess it's odd I'm non-biased and base my opinion on fact not hearsay or a specific narrative i am supposed to follow..

You don't know whether Chelsea would have said the same. She does have a much higher education and a lot more political exposure than trump does. If Trump shot Someone would you claim Hillary would have done the same if she had a gun?

You trump fans keep pushing things back. There is no proof they had contact with the Russians, turns into proof they had contact and lied about it. Now you want to take their word that nothing was discussed of importance?  

If you saw an email from a key employee setting up a meeting with your competitor to discuss your customer list. Then when confronted he said they discussed football, would he still have his job?