Check your account email address ×

poor zambroski..

Just now, Mainecat said:

Its amazing the rethugs here look the other way when the Russians corrupt our US elections in their favor..

The funny thing is they think they will only support their party.

Dumb asses.

e6b.jpg

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Its amazing the rethugs here look the other way when the Russians corrupt our US elections in their favor..

The funny thing is they think they will only support their party.

Dumb asses.

their hero Reagan is turning over in his grave at these nimwits. :lol:

15 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, it's exactly what I expected - you having no rebuttals and your fellow nitwits trying to save you and divert attention :lol:

how many snowrider chops are you working on today?

Woah, woah!  Slow your roll playa!  What "rebuttal" would you like?  I'm pretty sure I've handled and addressed everyone in your crying OP.  You want a re-cap?  Haven;t you had enough? :lol:

Or, are you referring to protecting your sides perfect fucking imbecile, SeRena?  He made this bed, and now he can sleep in it...with me...if he can.  He ever wants to man up and settle up at an agreed time, I'm willing to do so.  Until then, that shitty, sniveling, cowardly idiot troll will get exactly what I am giving him....his own personal troll, and yes, a very scary place to sit and wait in my head.  

Good 'nuff?  Oh....and the "chops?  Just one.  I think it's pretty good too.  I'd love to give you a sneak peak but, NO SIR!  I like to wait for the appropriate moment. :lol: Ahhhh.....everybody seems to enjoy them too.  You too?  SeRena.....FSCE's favorite idiot troll on display.  

Now, a question for you: Do you feel you have sufficiently set yourself up to welch on Highmarks bet when he wins?  You were driving hard toward that hoop for sure.  I don't think you did...but all that really matters is that you do.  AMIRITE?  Hey, SeRena is a liar and a welcher also, so, you won't be alone.  Good librulz!

:lol:

10 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we stated he was a narcissist, immature, thin skinned, clueless, non-transparent as they get, a crook, immoral, a liar.....

all proven to be true practically on a daily basis.

but if you want to concentrate on some of the little things, by all means....

is this about obama now?

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

we stated he was a narcissist, immature, thin skinned, clueless, non-transparent as they get, a crook, immoral, a liar.....

all proven to be true practically on a daily basis.

but if you want to concentrate on some of the little things, by all means....

We are certainly glad you have the ambiguous, opinion as my own truths part going for you. :lol:

Sorry I posted fact, I thought was where we were headed.... :news:

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Woah, woah!  Slow your roll playa!  What "rebuttal" would you like?  I'm pretty sure I've handled and addressed everyone in your crying OP.  You want a re-cap?  Haven;t you had enough? :lol:

Or, are you referring to protecting your sides perfect fucking imbecile, SeRena?  He made this bed, and now he can sleep in it...with me...if he can.  He ever wants to man up and settle up at an agreed time, I'm willing to do so.  Until then, that shitty, sniveling, cowardly idiot troll will get exactly what I am giving him....his own personal troll, and yes, a very scary place to sit and wait in my head.  

Good 'nuff?  Oh....and the "chops?  Just one.  I think it's pretty good too.  I'd love to give you a sneak peak but, NO SIR!  I like to wait for the appropriate moment. :lol: Ahhhh.....everybody seems to enjoy them too.  You too?  SeRena.....FSCE's favorite idiot troll on display.  

Now, a question for you: Do you feel you have sufficiently set yourself up to welch on Highmarks bet when he wins?  You were driving hard toward that hoop for sure.  I don't think you did...but all that really matters is that you do.  AMIRITE?  Hey, SeRena is a liar and a welcher also, so, you won't be alone.  Good librulz!

Hey stupid fuck - when is your chicken shit ass gonna show up? :lol: You blow smoke on here all day long like some phsycotic tough guy but always have an excuse :lmao: I enjoy laughing at your sorry ass and all your Internet tough talk is a pure jcharade.  You're nothing more than a joke who's mastered photoshop.  You are the real faceless, worthless, cowardly forum troll who,somehow thinks being an internet jockey scares people.  Meanwhile we all laugh at your sorry ass....and yes even some of your fellow Clown Posse members think your a joke.  

I pull your strings.  You respond.  :fishing: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Hey stupid fuck - when is your chicken shit ass gonna show up? :lol: You blow smoke on here all day long like some phsycotic tough guy but always have an excuse :lmao: I enjoy laughing at your sorry ass and all your Internet tough talk is a pure jcharade.  You're nothing more than a joke who's mastered photoshop.  You are the real faceless, worthless, cowardly forum troll who,somehow thinks being an internet jockey scares people.  Meanwhile we all laugh at your sorry ass....and yes even some of your fellow Clown Posse members think your a joke.  

I'm printing this one too.  This and the other will stick to your face easily when I'm done. :lol: Hey, what color is that body bag you got for me? :lmao:

You just sit there and wait! :lmao:

Chicken SR.jpg

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I'm printing this one too.  This and the other will stick to your face easily when I'm done. :lol: Hey, what color is that body bag you got for me? :lmao:

You just sit there and wait! :lmao:

Chicken SR.jpg

Robust light-bulb sales.... the man has a sweet hot tub!

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"rent free" zambroski claims :lol:

I didn't receive your rent notice.  Is it not free? :dunno:

I'm gonna need to take a look around before I sign the lease then.  I'm sure there is plenty of room.  Probably smells moldy though.

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

LWW's getting :slapping: everywhere

:ronald:

NU UHHHH!!!!!  They're all WINNING!!!!!!   Winning I say!    WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Winning and OWNING everyone here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

:dunno:  That's what my "sources" tell me anyway.  

Image result for empty chairs

7 minutes ago, Snake said:

Robust light-bulb sales.... the man has a sweet hot tub!

"Robust". :lol:

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I didn't receive your rent notice.  Is it not free? :dunno:

I'm gonna need to take a look around before I sign the lease then.  I'm sure there is plenty of room.  Probably smells moldy though.

the day i start following you around like a puppy, looking up personal information, and spending hours and hours modifying images with your pic, then your "rent-free" claim may hold some water. now though, it's full of big holes. kind of like your head.

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the day i start following you around like a puppy, looking up personal information, and spending hours and hours modifying images with your pic, then your "rent-free" claim may hold some water. now though, it's full of big holes. kind of like your head.

He's trolling the troll and you have a problem with it?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

the day i start following you around like a puppy, looking up personal information, and spend hours and hours modifying images with your pic, then your "rent-free" claim may hold some water. now though, it's full of big holes. kind of like your head.

I'm not sure whose head you are claiming I am in.....or who you think is in mine.  SeRena is in mine....and he REALLY doesn't want to be there.  I am holding him captive. :lol:You really don't understand my relationship with your team mate.  He's in a real pickle here with me.  Period.  I'm gonna make him "man up".  And I'll do it at my leisure while I poke at his idiot ass here for the rest of his pathetic life.  Be grateful to him....he's your librul Jesus Christ.  He'll pay for all your sins. :lol: If I can catch him of course, I understand he's a fucking sprinter. :lmao:

Dude.....I barely spend anytime on my little "funnies"...they're funny but not really well done (not sure why you think that).  And his personal information came to my feet via his own idiotic posts on here.  In spite of the effort he is putting in trying to convince members here otherwise.  Too funny.  Poor stupid SeRena...and you too for believing him.

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

He's trolling the troll and you have a problem with it?

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Snot is a hurtin unit 

Damn guys....I really think him thinking he won the bet with Highmark has him all fucked up.  I mean, imagine the "GOTCHA!" moment he had when he opened that hack article and thought he had it!  He was so happy!  Finally...A REAL WIN FOR THE DEMS!  Then Highmark (and everyone else here with a brain) pissed in his beef-a-roni.  

Highmark=meanie! :lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not sure whose head you are claiming I am in.....or who you think is in mine.  SeRena is in mine....and he REALLY doesn't want to be there.  I am holding him captive. :lol:You really don't understand my relationship with your team mate.  He's in a real pickle here with me.  Period.  I'm gonna make him "man up".  And I'll do it at my leisure while I poke at his idiot ass here for the rest of his pathetic life.  Be grateful to him....he's your librul Jesus Christ.  He'll pay for all your sins. :lol: If I can catch him of course, I understand he's a fucking sprinter. :lmao:

Dude.....I barely spend anytime on my little "funnies"...they're funny but not really well done (not sure why you think that).  And his personal information came to my feet via his own idiotic posts on here.  In spite of the effort he is putting in trying to convince members here otherwise.  Too funny.  Poor stupid SeRena...and you too for believing him.

:lmao: Just another day 'feeding the fish' :lol: 

But you're too stupid to figure it out :lmao: 

Damn guys....I really think him thinking he won the bet with Highmark has him all fucked up.  I mean, imagine the "GOTCHA!" moment he had when he opened that hack article and thought he had it!  He was so happy!  Finally...A REAL WIN FOR THE DEMS!  Then Highmark (and everyone else here with a brain) pissed in his beef-a-roni.  

Hey guys.....hey guys.....Lil Momo here.....don't you guys think I'm smart :lmao: 

Snot points out Russia on a map and is like "AH HA! I told you Russia exists!

• Gold Member

So Clinton, DNC, and Russia were working together last election.  Uranium 1 makes perfect sense...  clinton's have a long history of being real friendly with Russians.  

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

their hero Reagan is turning over in his grave at these nimwits. :lol:

Yup he would be ashamed at how low the Republican party has become. They are embracing Commie Russia over their own country just to benefit $$$$

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Hes a dupe