Check your account email address ×

Canadians is this legit?

Well at least the other provinces have a fighting chance at something.

Here in Ontario we have windbag (AKA fucking ugly carpet muncher) and poster boy as a prim minister.

For those US guys that don't understand our system, much the same as yours.

Province = State.

country = country.

Tards think they are doing a great job in AB by appointing an anti-oilsands activist Tzeporah Berman from Toronto to be co-chair of Alberta’s new Oil Sands Advisory Group.  Fucking re-Tards.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Tards think they are doing a great job in AB by appointing an anti-oilsands activist Tzeporah Berman from Toronto to be co-chair of Alberta’s new Oil Sands Advisory Group.  Fucking re-Tards.

They're sealing their own fate 

Edited by Sludgey

It's hard for me to understand how these liberals think we can all live in peace and love.  It's like they do not know history (which they don't).  Humans are not set up for peace and love.  We are violent...and always will be.  It's what we are.  And ironically, in history, like now, most of our violence is in the name of religion.  O.o

And I thought the liberals discounted religion?  They sure made (and continue to make) a fuss against Christians but now the Islamic faith "woos" them.  :lmao: 

You know what, all this politically correct innuendo and political posturing is funny as hell.  JUST DO IT!  C'MON!  Muslims...you want a real shot at the "religious crown"?  Wanna really slide all your chips into the middle of the table?  You really want your "Jihad"?  REALLY?  Then stop shitting yourselves, raping little boys, attacking innocent passengers and civilians and go bomb the fucking Vatican.  Or just attempt it.  Do something that shows you've got the balls to carry through.  SHOW US!  

Same shit can be said for Libs.....keep bucking at the rest of us with your racist comments and otherwise bullshit logic.  Keep thinking you can continue to thumb your noses our laws and the constitution.  For a people who seem to be extremely unable to fend for (or defend) themselves...sure is a whole lotta shit talking going on over there.  Well, here's Christopher Walken to help explain...came from a dumb movie but still...good little diatribe.

• Like 1

The biggest problem I have with Trudeau is he is so concerned over being politically correct it's dangerous in my opinion. If you try to hard to please everyone you end up pleasing no one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ebsell said:

The biggest problem I have with Trudeau is he is so concerned over being politically correct it's dangerous in my opinion. If you try to hard to please everyone you end up pleasing no one. 

So very true.  Plus he is a dope.