Check your account email address ×

Trump got ahead by cheating working people like Andrew Tesoro

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

If Trump is a bad man because he cheated people then what is Hilary Clinton?

MC (or any lefties for that matter), care to weigh in?

Edited by Kivalo

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Smails in bed with Doe Dumb, Momo, amd Sludge :bong:. :lol: You fuckers are comical and pathetic :lmao: 

I've been acknowledged by our glorious light bulb salesman!

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Smails in bed with Doe Dumb, Momo, amd Sludge :bong:. :lol: You fuckers are comical and pathetic :lmao: 

Like MC you should look around....are you really going to make the assertion that Obama has been the great uniter? Try making a coherent response without using emoticons. 

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Like MC you should look around....are you really going to make the assertion that Obama has been the great uniter? Try making a coherent response without using emoticons.

I was talking to a friend that has been in law enforcement since getting out of the Navy back in the late 70's. He was telling me that even the most liberal police officers that he knows feel the Obama has made the racial division in this country much worse. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

I was talking to a friend that has been in law enforcement since getting out of the Navy back in the late 70's. He was telling me that even the most liberal police officers that he knows feel the Obama has made the racial division in this country much worse. 

It is so obvious to all but hardcore party hacks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Not just worse, but a lot worse 

We just had a black shooter kill five white cops and MC and Slope still can't figure it out.

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

We just had a black shooter kill five white cops and MC and Slope still can't figure it out.

One, He can't understand why Trump is the nominee,

Two, The guy thinks Ryan will lose his senate seat,

Three, he thinks Trump is worse compared to Hillary. 

poor bastard.

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Tesoro Architecture even has Trump's clubhouse featured on his website.  Yeah, he seems like he is really distraught over that one.  Through something until it sticks.

http://tesoroarchitects.com/case-studies/trump-national-golf-club/solution/

He did the work so of course it would be in his portfolio. Are you trying to say because he was burned by trump he should not at least showcase the work he did? Get a grip you fool.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

He did the work so of course it would be in his portfolio. Are you trying to say because he was burned by trump he should not at least showcase the work he did? Get a grip you fool.

Why the fuck would he promote something saying TRUMP in it.  If you want to show some pictures, then fine.  Honestly, I think the guy is bullshitting.  Do you promote people that shit on you?

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why the fuck would he promote something saying TRUMP in it.  If you want to show some pictures, then fine.  Honestly, I think the guy is bullshitting.  Do you promote people that shit on you?

He is promoting his work, that is why. Even though trump stiffed him, having done work for the guy has a value he may be able to extract. 

1 hour ago, Boered said:

He is promoting his work, that is why. Even though trump stiffed him, having done work for the guy has a value he may be able to extract. 

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

Makes sense.

Yeah, it all makes sense except the fact that he actually uses trump's name.  If I was stiffed, I would only show pictures, but that's just me.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, it all makes sense except the fact that he actually uses trump's name.  If I was stiffed, I would only show pictures, but that's just me.

Some might be impressed that he did work for him right?

Think of it as a loss leader.

Edited by Capt.Storm