Check your account email address ×

What is the biggest issue in the U.S.?

• Platinum Contributing Member

:nuts: 'an' intelligent instead of 'a' :lol: 

The forum clown posse can't handle the truth - hence the slanderous attacks.  I can play that game also. :bc: 

15 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Didn't you come from HCS?

He's not welcome there either.

9 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Why can't you  just once make a intelligent contribution?

He doesn't possess the tools.

Just now, Mainecat said:

He does. 

Your meds are wearing off.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes...out of the choices for the R's, Trump was the strongest.  And that speaks volumes about the hatred for the Dems by the silent majority.  

But, let's not forget who the Dems hand picked.  Ughhhh....talk about "bubbling to the top".  Just plain yuck.  It' awfully hard to get that piece of shit to flush with the Dem's net under it.

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Tell us more about the silent majority... :nuts:. Is this Willard or McCain's silent majority? :lol: 

High voter turnout (majority) equals :finger: to the R's.  Low voter turnout and mid terms are the only elections keeping the R's afloat.  :taunt:  Seems the evidence contradicts your statement. :lmao: 

:fishing:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's not welcome there either.

He doesn't possess the tools.

Your meds are wearing off.

Let's see your 'tools' ya fucking Meathead :lmao: 

Use your 'tools' :lol: to explain your contradiction about the silent majority :lmao:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Let's see your 'tools' ya fucking Meathead :lmao: 

Use your 'tools' :lol: to explain your contradiction about the silent majority :lmao:

What the fuck?  You still cannot comprehend my post?  Seriously?  ONE STUPID FUCKING PUSSY!  If you could, you'd know your correlating reply is wrong.  There's only one way I'm ever gonna try to explain anything to a half-man pussy like you.  And you're going to fucking earn it.  And yes, I think I can catch you.

HALF-MAN PUSSY!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts: 'an' intelligent instead of 'a' :lol: 

The forum clown posse can't handle the truth - hence the slanderous attacks.  I can play that game also. :bc: 

I have been leaving you alone because you have been leaving me alone..you should really stay with that..just saying.

• Like 1

:taunt::lmao: :taunt::lmao: Sorry Capt...I don't leave anyone alone or pick on anyone - I post when and what I want to.  Period. 

You're a good guy but I'm embarrassed for your stupidity and delusional comments :bc:  And I mean that in a good Christian way :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:taunt::lmao: :taunt::lmao: Sorry Capt...I don't leave anyone alone or pick on anyone - I post when and what I want to.  Period. 

You're a good guy but I'm embarrassed for your stupidity and delusional comments :bc:  And I mean that in a good Christian way :lol: 

Ok if you want some more of my big fat dick up your ass..it be a cuming!

Just now, Sludgey said:

Rump rider spreading his unique brand of Faggotry 

I just don't know if he can get any dumber.  I mean at a certain point, the body just quits breathing.

You know, it's like having a good time at a party then, somebody rolls their screaming little shit diapered baby in the room....and leaves him there!

This site if full of Rump Pumpers.....and you're all crying about having an 'intellectual' :lol: conversation.  That's an oxymoron right there - but anyhow..let's hear:

1) Details on Dump's economic plan

2) His foreign policy experience

3) His plan to build the wall :lol:

4) Why you support him

5) 5 specifics that will 'Make America Great Again'

6) Details on how he's gonna continue the Obama recovery

7) Healthcare - replace the ACA with what?

8) Defix it details based on his economic proposals :lmao: 

Simple start and I'll look forward to the detailed and intellectual responses :lol: 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You're so stupid that you thought this was a flattering pic of the cunt that you posted it in another thread..but you're right she's a Stalin wannabe!

Hillary liar.jpeg

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

This site if full of Rump Pumpers.....and you're all crying about having an 'intellectual' :lol: conversation.  That's an oxymoron right there - but anyhow..let's hear:

4) Why you support him

Simple start and I'll look forward to the detailed and intellectual responses :lol: 

You're so stupid that you're not even in the right thread for that bullshit!

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

4) Why you support him

Because you've laid out in great detail the plans for your lying, deceitful queen, right?  I haven't seen shit from you but bullshit child like rhetoric since I've been here.  You are pathetic.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Because you've laid out in great detail the plans for your lying, deceitful queen, right?  I haven't seen shit from you but bullshit child like rhetoric since I've been here.  You are pathetic.

Image result for you're so stupid political jokes

6 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

You're so stupid that you thought this was a flattering pic of the cunt that you posted it in another thread..but you're right she's a Stalin wannabe!

I mean he's an imbecile and posts that pic all the time. Fucking infant!

Hillary liar.jpeg

Stalin.JPG

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I just don't know if he can get any dumber.  I mean at a certain point, the body just quits breathing.

You know, it's like having a good time at a party then, somebody rolls their screaming little shit diapered baby in the room....and leaves him there!

Best part is he thinks he's some kind of scary tough guy when he looks like a queefing vagina :lol: