Check your account email address ×

What is the biggest issue in the U.S.?

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

So now you're back to the gay derogatory instigation?  We've already covered this!  Your side would think poorly of you for that type of activity.  Or are you really just a closet independent that hate the republicans for "being wealthy" (even though the dems are too).  Hate, Hate, Hate...I feel sorry for you old man....it's all over with for you now and you're gonna show the people on FS "what is what" and sadly realizing, you're a retard in the virtual world too.  Happy trails dip-stick!  

BTW...you are much better off by yourself than teaming up with that other complete and utter insult.  And I've given you credit for not doing so...but, you're losing points right now. Stick to your own guns, whether they shoot straight or not.  His don't fucking work at all.  

And again..not sure where you think my political identity lies, but clearly, you've failed to either read or comprehend where I stand.  

Your here for credibility. Kinda sad.

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your here for credibility. Kinda sad.

That's just dumb.  But one thing for sure, you are not here to gain any credibility at all.  Mission accomplished!  :lol2:

And for god's sake man!  How many times do we need to tell you.  It's YOU'RE.

Edited by Zambroski

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you a Rump Pumper Doe Dumber or to big of a pussy to admit it? :lol: 

You sound like a kindergartner.  And yes, I'm a pussy.  Good luck with that.  Remember, those are your screams you will be hearing.  Or maybe your wife's as I drag you out of your home and start to beat you.  But I think they'll probably be cheers coming from him....and I'm sure your neighbors will come around with gifts and thanks afterwards...or maybe just to stand over you and watch you bleed.

You half-man pussy.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Good,thing your conservatives are saving us with their continued support of CU. 

20 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Doe Dumber from Bernie to Rump Pumper :nuts:

12 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are you a Rump Pumper Doe Dumber or to big of a pussy to admit it? :lol: 

CGw_FIsVAAEFlWM.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You sound like a kindergartner.  And yes, I'm a pussy.  Good luck with that.  Remember, those are your screams you will be hearing.  Or maybe your wife's as I drag you out of your home and start to beat you.  But I think they'll probably be cheers coming from him....and I'm sure your neighbors will come around with gifts and thanks afterwards...or maybe just to stand over you and watch you bleed.

You half-man pussy.

:nuts::lol::lmao: 

Yes - Doe Dumber applies to you also but I wasn't talking to you Meathead :lol: 

Take your tough guy talk and threats and shove em up your ass :bc:  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

That's just dumb.  But one thing for sure, you are not here to gain any credibility at all.  Mission accomplished!  :lol2:

And for god's sake man!  How many times do we need to tell you.  It's YOU'RE.

Jesus your easy. I suppose as a mod on the other site you can just toss anyone who disagrees with you.

Must be tough here eh?

• Platinum Contributing Member

No offense Cappy....but your stupidity and Internet persona is easy to ignore. :lmao: You're like a wall flower - nobody cares or pays attention until you're pointed out....and even then - most of the time nobody gives a shit. :lol: 

On the other hand - my mere presence demands attention.  You clowns can't help yourselves and that's what makes me the puppeteer and you clowns the puppets. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

No offense Cappy....but your stupidity and Internet persona is easy to ignore. :lmao: You're like a wall flower - nobody cares or pays attention until you're pointed out....and even then - most of the time nobody gives a shit. :lol: 

On the other hand - my mere presence demands attention.  You clowns can't help yourselves and that's what makes me the puppeteer and you clowns the puppets. :bc: 

Well we could have a contest to see who is disliked more..you or I -loser leaves?

I'm in!

CGw_FIsVAAEFlWM.jpg

Edited by Capt.Storm

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dumbass - it's not about who's like or dislike more - it's about who moves the needle. :bc: 

Another example of you stupity :lol: 

Did you watch the video snowbeavis?

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Hey dumbass - it's not about who's like or dislike more - it's about who moves the needle. :bc: 

Another example of you stupity :lol: 

You're a poor excuse of a dem and a total waste of space.

Learn how to spell stupidity also dumb ass.

CGw_FIsVAAEFlWM.jpg

Edited by Capt.Storm

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus your easy. I suppose as a mod on the other site you can just toss anyone who disagrees with you.

Must be tough here eh?

Nope.  We've got much better clowns than you though.

58 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Far out man..........

It's just that I was enjoying the thoughts of others..I was enlightened by some.

Interesting that some issues such as race,abortion ,guns-didn't even come up.

It's what is not said that can be very telling one way or another about us...good or bad.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

I'm about halfway now..good stuff and I sure liked his demeanor better when he was younger.

Where is the one where he said Hillary Clinton would make a GREAT president?