Check your account email address ×

Class V?

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so fucker did this last yr at Minnehaha falls in Minneapolis last yr. only think I have done at those falls is gotten high on the back side of them a lot when we were younger

Well at least you were smart enough not to be so high as you thought it was a good idea to jump in and go for the ride.. I jumped into the Niagara river off a 70 foot train bridge when I was fifteen and will not be doing that again.

45 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Donald Dumbski -'similar to his extreme mountain biking in Michigan :lol: 

:lmao: And they keep doubling down on their stupidity :lol: 

Then I posted links with proof of the rating system and comparisons of the Gauley to New River and they ran away.

None of the lippy bitches could point out what was dangerous in that raft run. Oooooh a wave knocked me out of my boat.  CLASS V!!!!!!! Merica Fuck yeah!

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Then I posted links with proof of the rating system and comparisons of the Gauley to New River and they ran away.

None of the lippy bitches could point out what was dangerous in that raft run. Oooooh a wave knocked me out of my boat.  CLASS V!!!!!!! Merica Fuck yeah!

Raft run looked like classs 3 to me...but then again Americans tend to exaggerate everything...bigly.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yet zero proof you have done anything but suck leftard cock :guzzle: Faggot

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I'm simply tired of arguing with you. Now you are changing you rating system to help your argument when before you were citing NPS records. You Libruls simply hate to lose and just do not know how to accept it sometimes....it's fucking sad and tiresome to watch let alone get sucked into.

This alllllll started when you claimed you got scared in big rapids and I said I had fun in Class IV when I went down them. I posted up NPS links saying the portion I went down was Class 3  to 5. End of story other then you going on and on about it like a spoiled brat who got her Ken doll taken away from her

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I'm simply tired of arguing with you. Now you are changing you rating system to help your argument when before you were citing NPS records. You Libruls simply hate to lose and just do not know how to accept it sometimes....it's fucking sad and tiresome to watch let alone get sucked into.

This alllllll started when you claimed you got scared in big rapids and I said I had fun in Class IV when I went down them. I posted up NPS links saying the portion I went down was Class 3  to 5. End of story other then you going on and on about it like a spoiled brat who got her Ken doll taken away from her

Tired of arguing lol.  What a lying little bitch  

I'm not changing the rating system. I'm trying to figure out how someone would think a fun wave train is class V. When there didn't appear to be any danger.  

The post was titled classV?  

My answer is no, that isn't. 

So possible solutions are that at lower water there is a hydraulic, strainer, or undercut ledge that makes it worse. 

Another solution is that they are using the Grand Canyon scale of 1-10. Then sure 5 is fine. 

Or someone is full of shit. 

I know you Trump supporters like to be lied to. I'm sorry if facts make you sad. 

Look at the falls the kayakers are running.  Do you think there is that same amount of danger? 

3 hours ago, Boered said:

Raft run looked like classs 3 to me...but then again Americans tend to exaggerate everything...bigly.

Probably a little better than a 3 at the level in the video. You could probably tube it at that level. 

https://www.americanwhitewater.org/content/River/detail/id/438/

if the rest of you people aren't tired of being taken to school. AWA Has a description of the river.  It mentions not to run may tag river right below 8500cfs First video was 8700cfs. Then it talks about how retentive it is a low water.  

Edited by revkevsdi

7 hours ago, Boered said:

Well at least you were smart enough not to be so high as you thought it was a good idea to jump in and go for the ride.. I jumped into the Niagara river off a 70 foot train bridge when I was fifteen and will not be doing that again.

we use to go cliff jumping in to the st Croix all the time when we were in our teens and 20s . always had to have shoes on that shit hurts bad from 50 feet  

9 hours ago, Boered said:

Hmmm...upper Niagara?

24 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Hmmm...upper Niagara?

Ya, was a nice strong current, by the time you surfaced you were about 200 yards downstream. Then could not swim up stream only to shore while you were pulled down river.

1 minute ago, Boered said:

Ya, was a nice strong current, by the time you surfaced you were about 200 yards downstream. Then could not swim up stream only to shore while you were pulled down river.

Ive jumped off that bridge to many times to count when i was in my teens.....dont remember it being 70 ft. :lol:

Screenshot_20170620-211236_zpsqbcizhpu.p

45 is high especially the first 10 times .

my bud was back flipping off a 35foot cliff and belly flopped and it knocked him out cold . took 3 of us to drag him up on to the cliff walls . young drunk and dumb lol

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

45 is high especially the first 10 times .

my bud was back flipping off a 35foot cliff and belly flopped and it knocked him out cold . took 3 of us to drag him up on to the cliff walls . young drunk and dumb lol

Ya i dont recall ever drinking while jumping into the Niagara....you had to do some serious swimming to get back to shore....the upper Niagara was very deceiving....there was no white water but it was smooth and fast.

this is where we us to go . it is a WI state park . I heard they have this aria fenced off now but un sure. very popular jumping spot over the years  no one I know in video jut a quick u tube search of cliffs