Check your account email address ×

Bill gets it.

4 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Hahahahaha except the payouts came first in secret followed by headlines about the payouts.

pooooor momo, so fucking dumb 

:lol:

Soooooo....still deflecting, and not addressing O'Reilly's point.  Democrats own the level of discourse for the past year, and you simply cannot compare how Obama's opponents behaved in comparison.  Rioting, looting, assault, the most fake press I've ever seen aimed in one direction, and now people are getting shot because they're guilty of being Republican.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Soooooo....still deflecting, and not addressing O'Reilly's point.  Democrats own the level of discourse for the past year, and you simply cannot compare how Obama's opponents behaved in comparison.  Rioting, looting, assault, the most fake press I've ever seen aimed in one direction, and now people are getting shot because they're guilty of being Republican.  

:lmao: 

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The rights thirst for victimhood is just unbefuckinglievable. If we were as bad as you guys we'd on our second month of pee pee tape hearings by now.

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The lack of self-awareness is just astounding. Do none of you remember the shit you'd say about Obama? Did you erase that 8 year period of hatred and animosity from your brains the moment orangeman got in office?

Barry was a steaming pile of shit, anything derogatory said about that POS was true :finger3: 

1 hour ago, ICEMAN! said:

I can picture Obama yelling at the TV cable news shows when Trump was on spewing lies about him being a Muslim and not having a birth certificate.

Oh wait...no I can't cuz Obama was Presidential and had decency to rise above it the bullshit.

:lmao:

You should be able to imagine what's true being born in Kenya and being Muslim :guzzle: 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

You should be able to imagine what's true being born in Kenya and being Muslim :guzzle: 

And you're a draft dodging :saluting: fake :canadaflag::lol::bigfinger: 

59 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How long ago were you diagnosed with dementia?

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not lashing out at all and if you had been paying attention you would know that he has been quite open about his affinity for performing fellatio now go burn a wagon or drink some sterno you pathetic prairie nigger chug pile of shit. :lol:

Fat jimmy seems very upset.

5 minutes ago, Boered said:

Fat jimmy seems very upset.

Not fat all or upset  but you go with it wagon burner. 

Edited by Biggie Smails

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Not fat all or upset  but you go with it wagon burner. 

You must have loose skin dragging on the ground if you lost all that bacon. Poor loose skin jimmy. Why do you keep calling me a wagon burner and a chug? You do realize I am whiter than you, 100% Scottish blood.

2 minutes ago, Boered said:

You must have loose skin dragging on the ground if you lost all that bacon. Poor loose skin jimmy. Why do you keep calling me a wagon burner and a chug? You do realize I am whiter than you, 100% Scottish blood.

Ive lost 60+ lbs and dont have loose skin. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Boered said:

You're the dipshit with the Wagon Burner avatar and the stupid Mohawk Warrior title....I could give a fuck what you are and I went from 245 to 218.... no loose skin here stupid. 

9 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You're the dipshit with the Wagon Burner avatar and the stupid Mohawk Warrior title....I could give a fuck what you are and I went from 245 to 218.... no loose skin here stupid. 

You are now loose skin jimmy, case closed.