Check your account email address ×

Bill gets it.

18 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

The lack of self-awareness is just astounding. Do none of you remember the shit you'd say about Obama? Did you erase that 8 year period of hatred and animosity from your brains the moment orangeman got in office?

Right.....any disagreement with policy was hatred and racism.

And do you remember the shit you would say back?  Astounding that you would now think you are justified in making personal attacks. 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You should quit thinking :lol::lmao: 

You're like a fucking parrot :lmao: 

Just stop.  You actually seem stupider after every post where you continue to somehow think you are propping yourself up.  Own your own lack of intellect and be happy.  

I assume you eventually found where the fuses were on your sled by learning how to open the side panel? :lol: Or do you even know what a fuse looks like?

:lmao:

You are without a doubt the most pathetic entitiy I've EVER encountered on ANY forum.  Bless your heart cuz I sorta do feel bad for you.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Boered said:

having another rough day I see. Lashing out, you must be hungry, have a dozen snickers.

Not lashing out at all and if you had been paying attention you would know that he has been quite open about his affinity for performing fellatio now go burn a wagon or drink some sterno you pathetic prairie nigger chug pile of shit. :lol:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

So what are you doing for work these days.  You're out of college now I assume?  

I haven't been in school for years, I'm working full time at a local craft beer bar, mostly bartending but I also clean and maintain the draught system at both our locations. We just opened up the second location like 6 months ago and its thriving and the owner plans on further expansion so there's opportunity to move up as the business grows. It's not glamorous but it pays the bills and it's a good excuse to drink beer.

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Right.....any disagreement with policy was hatred and racism.

And do you remember the shit you would say back?  Astounding that you would now think you are justified in making personal attacks. 

I probably called you guys racists, but to be fair that's just because you're racists.

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I haven't been in school for years, I'm working full time at a local craft beer bar, mostly bartending but I also clean and maintain the draught system at both our locations. We just opened up the second location like 6 months ago and its thriving and the owner plans on further expansion so there's opportunity to move up as the business grows. It's not glamorous but it pays the bills and it's a good excuse to drink beer.

I probably called you guys racists, but to be fair that's just because you're racists.

Do they brew any good stouts or cream ale? :bc:

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Really, I'm the racist?

Do you know me?

Funny, that you refer to the president by the color of his skin, than make a remark like that?

You would lose your shit if someone referred to Obama as the black man.

Typical left wing hypocrisy.

Not very self aware or honest, huh?

11 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Roger that.  Tending bar can be a decent place to work.  Meet lots of different people from all walks of life.  You guys sell food too?  Beer and pizza seem to be money makers all across the country.  Sounds like you're staying busy. :bc: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Do they brew any good stouts or cream ale? :bc:

We don't brew our own, we have a rotating selection of 90 draughts. We usually have at least one cream ale and a handful of stouts on tap, I can't say all of them are good, but with 90 to choose from there's something for almost everyone. I have customers that swear they only drink Bud or Coors and think craft beer is shit, they usually got dragged in my a beer geek friend, 9 times out of 10 I'll find them something they like as much or better than their go to domestic.

17 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Really, I'm the racist?

Do you know me?

Funny, that you refer to the president by the color of his skin, than make a remark like that?

You would lose your shit if someone referred to Obama as the black man.

Typical left wing hypocrisy.

Not very self aware or honest, huh?

I'm not positive, but I have my suspicions. It's more dog whistle than fuck the blacks though.

No, hell, I didn't even snoop over your post history, I'm just making wild accusations here.

Re-read the thread, I brought up Obama, YOU brought up race.

I don't know why you think I'd lose my shit over you calling a black guy a black guy, but I definitely wouldn't. Just don't drop any n bombs or other epithets and we're good.

Typical right-wing lies and made up facts.

Not very self aware or good at reading, huh?

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Roger that.  Tending bar can be a decent place to work.  Meet lots of different people from all walks of life.  You guys sell food too?  Beer and pizza seem to be money makers all across the country.  Sounds like you're staying busy. :bc: 

Yeah, we have a full kitchen, no pizza though. Typical pub stuff with some "trendy" shit mixed in to help the uppity types feel like they went to Manhattan without having to cross a bridge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

The lack of self-awareness is just astounding. Do none of you remember the shit you'd say about Obama? Did you erase that 8 year period of hatred and animosity from your brains the moment orangeman got in office?

Of course!  Now it's about "decency" and "unity"

What a fucking joke 

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Of course!  Now it's about "decency" and "unity"

What a fucking joke 

Who wants decency and unity?  Seems your side is regurgitating that more now that one of your own lost his cookies.  I say keep it up!  Which, let's be honest, you will.  In fact, anyway you can turn it up a few notches?  This thing is taking much longer than I want.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Who wants decency and unity?  Seems your side is regurgitating that more now that one of your own lost his cookies.  I say keep it up!  Which, let's be honest, you will.  In fact, anyway you can turn it up a few notches?  This thing is taking much longer than I want.

So you do realize that this is a recurring problem for you guys and a rare occurence for us. You're catching on.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lmao: What's the OP about? :lmao: 

Lil Momo - Dumber than the original :lmao: 

Just now, Wildboer said:

So you do realize that this is a recurring problem for you guys and a rare occurence for us. You're catching on.

How many Dems went on shooting sprees over the last ten? How are things going there?  Or, are you saying the right should be concerned.  Cuz.... :lol:

The fucking idiot walked into a baseball field and opened fire and was the only one that ended up dead.  Typical Dem retard.

21 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Yeah, we have a full kitchen, no pizza though. Typical pub stuff with some "trendy" shit mixed in to help the uppity types feel like they went to Manhattan without having to cross a bridge.

Got ya.  How long does it take to get to Lower Manhattan from where you are.  I would assume you take the subway or some other metro?  I want to plan a trip for 2018 where we spend 7-10 days in an RV Park on the outskirts of New York City.  Ride the train or metro in several days and be tourists.  I'm still getting a feel for where we might stay but I am sure there are nice RV parks within 20 miles or so of down town.  

We spent a week in DC about 3 weeks ago.  Loved traveling to and from the city by the metro.  I assume NYC would be similar.  

Edited by AKIQPilot

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Trump is yelling at cable news on TV

:lol:

And you idiots defend him

Wouldn't you be upset if lies were being broadcast about you?  And who is reporting his shit anyway?  Obama holdovers that are somehow still employed and roaming around the grounds.  For that, I do blame Trump.

Really, Trumpater should do what we do when we watch the MSM losing it...laugh and laugh.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How many Dems went on shooting sprees over the last ten? How are things going there?  Or, are you saying the right should be concerned.  Cuz.... :lol:

The fucking idiot walked into a baseball field and opened fire and was the only one that ended up dead.  Typical Dem retard.

I mean mass shooters are crazy people who snap, the extreme politics are just another symptom of their mental illness, not the cause. I was just being a troll.

We don't like guns, remember? Why would you think we'd be good at using them?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Got ya.  How long does it take to get to Lower Manhattan from where you are.  I would assume you take the subway or some other metro?  I want to plan a trip for 2018 where we spend 7-10 days in an RV Park on the outskirts of New York City.  Ride the train or metro in several days and be tourists.  I'm still getting a feel for where we might stay but I am sure there are nice RV parks within 20 miles or so of down town.  

We spend a week in DC about 3 weeks ago.  Loved traveling to and from the city by the metro.  I assume NYC would be similar.  

Driving in takes anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 hours, but even if you get in quick you're going to either spend half your night trying to find parking or pay a ton to park in a garage so we usually take some kind of public transport in. Choosing between trains and busses really depends on where in Manhattan you're going and where you're coming from. I'd say your best bet is finding a park that's close to a train station. It's by far the most convenient way in and out of the city.

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wouldn't you be upset if lies were being broadcast about you?  And who is reporting his shit anyway?  Obama holdovers that are somehow still employed and roaming around the grounds.  For that, I do blame Trump.

Really, Trumpater should do what we do when we watch the MSM losing it...laugh and laugh.

I can picture Obama yelling at the TV cable news shows when Trump was on spewing lies about him being a Muslim and not having a birth certificate.

Oh wait...no I can't cuz Obama was Presidential and had decency to rise above it the bullshit.

17 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I can picture Obama yelling at the TV cable news shows when Trump was on spewing lies about him being a Muslim and not having a birth certificate.

Oh wait...no I can't cuz Obama was Presidential and had decency to rise above it the bullshit.

Hell, your "news" worshiped him.  I guess he forgot all about real media....til Hillary lost. DAMN FOX NEWS!!!!

And besides, Obama was an imbecile, he wasn't allowed to get mad unless the teleprompter read [show mad face and speak sturnly]....