Check your account email address ×

the economy is great

19 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

who was it that always criticized vince and/or analer when they were saying the economy was picking up, because it wasn't in their neck of the woods. i'm thinking smails, copo and snoughputz who are in now in here saying otherwise :lol:

Ballsack is a lying sack of ignorant penis headed dago shit :finger: he posts nothing but BULLFUCKINGSHIT just like you Snot you cock inhaling sack of shit 

19 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Because their anecdotal stories of being busy, meant shit in the scheme of things.  The market has added something like 4 trillion dollars worth of capitalization since November.  Thats a little more relevant that Anler the Jew hater buying a new pickup.  Thanks Obama. :lol: 

Poor Snot what a blood bath :lmao: 

19 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

your clients likely have the same thought on those 3 minutes as i do - pffffft.

@ckf Here is this CUNT Fucking with a members livelihood, isn't that one of the ban rules :wtf: 

18 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The "promise" of Trump tax cuts and deregulation has fueled the stock market, to be honest I thought that the instability of Trump would bring the markets down and it hasn't..............but then one has to look at an investor such as F7ben who just bolted equities in his 401K today :news: 

You thought all kinds of bullshit Ballsack and you have been :wrong: every fucking time maybe you should just STFU you penis headed sack or dago midget shit :finger2: 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This isn't Chicago.  The going rate for unskilled labor is $15-18/hr.  These are people that have come to me or I have taken on as a favor to someone who wants them to learn something. I guess $20 isn't enough to basically hand me shit and pay attention.  Lazy fucks.  Back home to moms basement they go. Not one has been over the age of 20.  Last one I had to keep interrupting him as he was real busy on his phone.  

Lol no shit. 

Jesus, there are some Dummies on this site.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

When did you become such a safespace bitch?

There is like two rules here that steaming pile of fuck broke it twice today, he needs to go and you also for supporting him :finger3: 

Just now, f7ben said:

trucks , trailers , tools etc etc. Plus we 1099 anyone who made over 20k or so 

How can you write those off....those are not used for businesses are they?

1 minute ago, FAT DAVE said:

Oh i didnt know that...havent you been in Indy for a yr yet?

I have been here for 2 years and working for my employer for just over 7 years. That was the last time I worked for myself 

Just now, f7ben said:

I have been here for 2 years and working for my employer for just over 7 years. That was the last time I worked for myself 

You never claimed that shit before?

3 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

You never claimed that shit before?

I'm not sure what the hell you are asking me ....I was asked how I wrote off all the cash I paid employees when I was in business for myself many years ago. I answered 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm not sure what the hell you are asking me ....I was asked how I wrote off all the cash I paid employees when I was in business for myself many years ago. I answered 

Classic case of not reading back far enough i guess... :lol:

I thought you were writing that shit off this yr.

9 minutes ago, FAT DAVE said:

Classic case of not reading back far enough i guess... :lol:

I thought you were writing that shit off this yr.

:lol: no , I dont have anything to write off that would be greater than my standard deductions 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

$20 dollars an hour for unskilled construction helper is good money in Chicago. I'm paying $25 an hour to have my bathroom redone in the UP. This is a skilled and bonded guy. 

I think 99% would agree.