Check your account email address ×

I'm Getting Sick of Seeing RETARDED American faggot fucks like this

1 minute ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

oh trust me american, being in such an isolated position i've gotten to know myself well. i learned from a relatively young age that i'm going to be the only one who truly cares about me so i do already believe in myself

Lots of masturbating. Lots n lots 

7 minutes ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

oh trust me american, being in such an isolated position i've gotten to know myself well. i learned from a relatively young age that i'm going to be the only one who truly cares about me so i do already believe in myself

Good to see you're flying the American flag!

True patriot after all!:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is/was just a kid.  That gives him an excuse.  What is the excuse for the adults?

He is 18 or older I believe and regardless of age he gets no pass for cheering the killing of a State Trooper by one of his relatives. Would  you condone shit like this from your kid?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He is 18 or older I believe and regardless of age he gets no pass for cheering the killing of a State Trooper by one of his relatives. Would  you condone shit like this from your kid?

He is 18 now and I did not know that cause I pay him no attention.  I would not condone that from my kid, but then where do most kids get it from?

10 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is/was just a kid.  That gives him an excuse.  What is the excuse for the adults?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is 18 now and I did not know that cause I pay him no attention.  I would not condone that from my kid, but then where do most kids get it from?

So you don't pay attention to him yet you are defending him....ponderous.

12 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Franklin the hairless Eskimo is just a troll you dolts 

Well it's true his cousin back shot that trooper so troll or not he should quit defending it and stfu.

Edited by Biggie Smails
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well it's true his cousin back shot that trooper so troll or not he should quit defending it and stfu.

He does all that to piss you off

1 minute ago, Capt.Storm said:

he has a few issues ,no doubt.

Still I'd rather deal with him then shitrider..there's a chance we can reach Frankie.

Frankers is a funny little weenug

21 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

He does all that to piss you off

Well the jokes on him because the little fucking wanker is stuck in Tanana and I'm not.:fireworks:

16 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Well the jokes on him because the little fucking wanker is stuck in Tanana and I'm not.:fireworks:

Yeah and here were the Indians that got to hunt and fish all day and have sex in between the two and then the white man came along and thought he could improve on that.:(

4 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

he has a few issues ,no doubt.

Still I'd rather deal with him then shitrider..there's a chance we can reach Frankie.

No there is not. He is a punk. One day he may wake up and grow up and become a man, but most likely he will wind up behind bars. Using drugs since he was 14 or younger, no diploma, no job, no life. No hope so why try?