Check your account email address ×

DOW, S&P500 & NASDAQ at record highs

12 minutes ago, Pete said:

Economist Harry Dent predicts stock market crash worse than 2008 crisis: The ‘bubble of all bubbles’

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/economist-harry-dent-predicts-stock-market-crash-worse-2008-crisis-bubble-bubbles

we've been in a massive bubble since 2009 thanks to meddling via the Federal Reserve and the United States Government that makes the Dot.Com bubble look like a pimple on an elephant's ass.

bubble.gif.553c14c3e88100ffaf8dc3e8dc491258.gif

9 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

we've been in a massive bubble since 2009 thanks to meddling via the Federal Reserve and the United States Government that makes the Dot.Com bubble look like a pimple on an elephant's ass.

bubble.gif.553c14c3e88100ffaf8dc3e8dc491258.gif

Thanks joe. Mainstreet gonna show you how much it’s appreciated :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Pete said:

Thanks joe. Mainstreet gonna show you how much it’s appreciated :lmao:

see... that's just how the idiotic debates around here begin.

congratulations, you have BDS 

43 minutes ago, Pete said:

Economist Harry Dent predicts stock market crash worse than 2008 crisis: The ‘bubble of all bubbles’

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/economist-harry-dent-predicts-stock-market-crash-worse-2008-crisis-bubble-bubbles

He's like AC - I'm sure he'll get it right at some point. 

image.thumb.png.4843d316efb8039421ee5bda710c3424.png

image.thumb.png.5cfe51d45d008adc95a34ddf5ef2915e.png

image.png.04a7838a85c50673fdb566f241258f1c.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He's like AC - I'm sure he'll get it right at some point. 

image.thumb.png.4843d316efb8039421ee5bda710c3424.png

image.thumb.png.5cfe51d45d008adc95a34ddf5ef2915e.png

image.png.04a7838a85c50673fdb566f241258f1c.png

you need to realize you're talking to Main Street Pete here... :roflcrying:

These stock market highs are directly related to Trump and his powerful economically sound policies from 4 years ago.   Or possibly Reaganomics?   

Edited by jonlafon1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, jonlafon1 said:

These stock market highs are directly related to Trump and his powerful economically sound policies from 4 years ago.   Or possibly Reaganomics?   

“Thanks Obama!”

Amirite?

15 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

If they printed more money and kept interest rates at zero forever, I bet it would go even higher!

Shhhh…..shut up!  Let them wonder how corporate profits are hitting record levels…..right along side inflation numbers.

Ponderous!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, jonlafon1 said:

Well in reality America's been on a pretty good string since Ronnie and nobody has made that many major changes to the tax code since then.   Just sayin. 

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shhhh…..shut up!  Let them wonder how corporate profits are hitting record levels…..right along side inflation numbers.

Ponderous!!!!!

Gen Z and Millennials are learning real quick that going through a period of easy money and inflation sucks if you don't already own assets.  Housing costs and affordability are their top concerns.  At least they might pause before they vote a straight Dem ticket this time around.

18 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Gen Z and Millennials are learning real quick that going through a period of easy money and inflation sucks if you don't already own assets.  Housing costs and affordability are their top concerns.  At least they might pause before they vote a straight Dem ticket this time around.

I was watching the Mnpls news the other day and there was a developer building entire neighborhoods of new houses…for rent only.  Even he was shocked to see what people will pay to rent a new home.  He’s fucking banking it!!!!

And people still wonder how the wealth gap grows exponentially each cycle…..and love to cry about it.  

4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

you need to realize you're talking to Main Street Pete here... :roflcrying:

in the red it goes. Mainstreet shitting on wall street :lol:

SBYL 

No cuts :lmao:

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

see... that's just how the idiotic debates around here begin.

congratulations, you have BDS 

I don't think you really understand who makes out when the stock market is on a role, but keep on keeping on.

The wealthiest 10% of American households now own 89% of all U.S. stocks.

I have a 27 year pension just sitting. I haven’t drawn on it. The most recent quarterly report has growth slowing to under 2%. I’ve been debating on pulling it as a lump sum. I’m thinking the time is near. 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep dreaming boys.

Many are doing this.

US congress keeps reviving the NOPEC bill. It would allow Saudi Arabia to be sued for price manipulation. This is SA’s silver bullet to guard against it. Of course the US silver bullet is to allow the royal family to defend themselves militarily. MBS would find his head being served up cold by a number of his foes. One of course being Iran. You are such a fucking simpleton when posting these click bait articles. :lol: 

• 1 month later...