Check your account email address ×

AN ALL STAR CABINET!

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah the real all stars said :bigfinger: to Dump :lmao: 

Fuck - Momo, Lil Momo, Skidmark, and Woolie could be in the cabinet - might need their knee pads...... :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I count about 5 people capable of doing their jobs. the others areeither crooked as hell, or a terrible pick for job, or completely lost.

5 more than the previous.  LOL

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I count about 5 people capable of doing their jobs. the others areeither crooked as hell, or a terrible pick for job, or completely lost.

100% :wrong: 100% of the time about fucking absolutely everything for over 2 years :lmao:

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Yeah the real all stars said :bigfinger: to Dump :lmao: 

Fuck - Momo, Lil Momo, Skidmark, and Woolie could be in the cabinet - might need their knee pads...... :lol: 

You could not because of your Dunning Kruger and all that brain damage :flush:

25 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh well if you say so.....good god you are a pretentious fucktwaddle.

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Oh well if you say so.....good god you are a pretentious fucktwaddle.

how ya liking that cabinet you helped pick, smails? let's see, we have a dipshit named devos running the dept of education. another dipshit named rick perry running the dept of energy. a goldman sachs exec for top economic adviser, the former ceo of the bank of cyprus (well known for money laundering and connections to putin and Russian oligarchs) as commerce adviser, another clown who's actually sued the epa 13 times when running as Oklahoma's AG, now in charge of the epa....

should I go on or do you get the picture of this "all star cabinet"

:lmao:

Edited by Snoslinger
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how ya liking that cabinet you helped pick, smails? let's see, we have a dipshit named devos running the dept of education. another dipshit named rick perry running the dept of energy. a goldman sachs exec for top economic adviser, the former ceo of the bank of cyprus (well known for money laundering and connections to putin and Russian oligarchs) as commerce adviser, another clown who's actually sued the epa 13 times when running as Oklahoma's AG, now in charge of the epa....

It all sounds so familiar ..........didn't we just have 8 years of dip shits and crooks.......Kerry, Clinton, Lynch, Holder etc. etc.

3 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

You know what I like the best about it........it's your cabinet as well and all your crying isn't going to change it.

I wonder...what is the Dem "cabinet" full of right now?  Looks like a lot of paper plates and broken bowls to me. What a complete fuckery they have going.  It's damn shameful to the point it may be best just to disband the whole party.

I mean, I honestly think their representatives here are just as good as the ones in the chairs in Washington.

No?  Slinger is Schumer.  Rev is Pelosi and SeRena is Maxine Waters! :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder...what is the Dem "cabinet" full of right now?  Looks like a lot of paper plates and broken bowls to me. What a complete fuckery they have going.  It's damn shameful to the point it may be best just to disband the whole party.

I mean, I honestly think their representatives here are just as good as the ones in the chairs in Washington.

No?  Slinger is Schumer.  Rev is Pelosi and SeRena is Maxine Waters! :lmao: 

Full of Tom Perez type spineless sold out sycophant cowards feasting on corruption 

• Like 1