Check your account email address ×

Sen. Feinstein With a Shred of Integrity?

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

He got up on national tv and gave a legal opinion, when that wasn't his role, for starters.  If he was "stronger", maybe he would have confronted Loretta Lynch about her egregious conduct on the tarmac.

he did, right before an election too which was a "no-no". you seem to missing the point here as well. the topic is around the terms "matter" or "investigation". I don't recall seeing/hearing anything other than "investigation" when this was breaking.

Just now, Skidooski said:

Didn't you just ask for opinions? Sweet fuck, the moment someone gives you one you start in with your bullshit. Why anyone even answers you questions / demands is amazing 

about the topic, yes. evidently you don't what the topic is either :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

about the topic, yes. evidently you don't what the topic is either :lol:

The topic is whatever you think it should be based on the replies you get to the essentially loaded questions you ask since you are just going to hack it up once someone gives you a reply that you can work your bullshit with. It's called the Slinger bullshit vortex  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

which again proves my point with you and some others dooski. you see a thread title, or a headline that "looks good" to your side, and you just run with it.

And exactly what did I "run with" you bumbling idiot? Did i give you my opinion or is it already formed in your noodle head what you think I might say? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

he did, right before an election too which was a "no-no". you seem to missing the point here as well. the topic is around the terms "matter" or "investigation". I don't recall seeing/hearing anything other than "investigation" when this was breaking.

Well if the topic is around the word "matter", its a ridiculous and blatant twisting of the word, "investigation", and if Comey had all the integrity he said he had, he'd call it an investigation, because thats what it was.  But he let Obama and Lynch dictate the narrative, and he followed along like a weak tit, instead of the head of the FBI.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Its not just about Comey, its about Lynch and Comey using politics to change the narrative on the Clinton investigation.   Matter. :lol:   

Assign a special prosecutor.   

here dooski, this is the kind of response I'm looking for. like I said earlier, I don't recall anyone referring this to anything other than an investigation.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Well if the topic is around the word "matter", its a ridiculous and blatant twisting of the word, "investigation", and if Comey had all the integrity he said he had, he'd call it an investigation, because thats what it was.  But he let Obama and Lynch dictate the narrative, and he followed along like a weak tit, instead of the head of the FBI.

and he did. we all knew Hilary was being investigated.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here dooski, this is the kind of response I'm looking for. like I said earlier, I don't recall anyone referring this to anything other than an investigation.

I don't care what you are looking for :lol: You fancy yourself as some sort of moderator here :lmao: 

Just now, Skidooski said:

I don't care what you are looking for :lol: You fancy yourself as some sort of moderator here :lmao: 

nah, just like to debate topics and have people stay on them. sorry you don't know how to play yet. now back to the sideline.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nah, just like to debate topics and have people stay on them. sorry you don't know how to play yet. now back to the sideline.

Yeah because I actually veered off topic and no other thread in the history of FS has ever veered off topic...especially with you. Both being incorrect statements

:lol: I didn't give you my opinion and you pout... boo hoo 

28 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Correct Comey said he didn't call it a Matter so he disobeyed an order from his boss :bc: 

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Correct Comey said he didn't call it a Matter so he disobeyed an order from his boss :bc: 

I think slinger is missing the whole point...

35 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Should Obama have fired him in July or after the election?

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

I think slinger is missing the whole point...

That's what he says every time he's trying to direct the whole thread to where he wants or thinks it should go. Even if it stays on topic he still tries to send it down his path then get's a menstrual if it doesn't 

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

which again proves my point with you and some others dooski. you see a thread title, or a headline that "looks good" to your side, and you just run with it.

This thread was about giving credit to a democrat... How does that make "his side" look good lol. You need to take a break man...

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Comey said that when he asked Lynch if she was going to authorize him to confirm the existence of the Clinton email investigation, her answer was, “Yes, but don’t call it that. Call it a matter.” When Comey asked why, he said, Lynch wouldn’t give him an explanation. “Just call it a matter,” she said.

so comey, the head of the FBI, was supposed to come out and say "I am announcing the existence of the Clinton e-mail......."

matter?

and that would have fooled everyone? give your head a shake.

but nice of you to throw comey some honesty and integrity kudos his way.. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This thread was about giving credit to a democrat... How does that make "his side" look good lol. You need to take a break man...

the main topic was to make comey and/or lynch look bad. duh.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No. Since I started it... It was definitely to give her props... I don't know how I could have made that more clear lololol. Damn your dense dude.

:lol: so where are your other threads, giving her and others props to look into trump matters? or were you just typing them up now?