Check your account email address ×

Think the law is applied equally Iceman you fucking faggot?

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Intent does indeed play into may different portions of law. Unfortunately for Hillary and Comey it does not have any impact on laws regarding disclosure of classified info.

That facts are that many many people have been prosecuted for even accidentally allowing classified docs into peoples hands who have no clearance. Hillary did it on purpose many times and was not held to the same standard. That is a blatant violation of the law and cannot simply be explained away 

It only plays into the type of charge, not if a charge will be laid or not. This is in regard to a clear criminal act. Yes running over a person with a mechanical failure being the root cause could be a case where intent was paramount in a decision if charges be laid, but if you strangle a person and they die, intent is only used to decide the degree of the charge, not if a charge be laid. When we look at Hillary, and her use of a private server, intent is not a factor that needs to be considered when deciding if charges are warranted, but could be a factor in sentencing. The sheer fact the FBI, and Comey himself, arbitrarily decided not to apply the law, shows he was biased, and incompetent. Had this been any low level worker with access to the same information, they would be behind bars, deemed to be a traitor and a sever risk to national security. They would have been prosecuted with extreme prejudice. This is the massive disconnect between the elite and the general public. Those that make the law should be held to the highest standard in maintain a life in which they never break that law. I see many laws as stupid, I regularly flaunt these laws and break them, but can do so with a clear conscience being I had no part in implementing and promoting this legislation to become law. there is nothing worse in this world than those that impose laws upon us and think that law is only for us and not themselves. They are the true scum of this earth. Hillary is a shining example of this scum.

24 minutes ago, Boered said:

It only plays into the type of charge, not if a charge will be laid or not. This is in regard to a clear criminal act. Yes running over a person with a mechanical failure being the root cause could be a case where intent was paramount in a decision if charges be laid, but if you strangle a person and they die, intent is only used to decide the degree of the charge, not if a charge be laid. When we look at Hillary, and her use of a private server, intent is not a factor that needs to be considered when deciding if charges are warranted, but could be a factor in sentencing. The sheer fact the FBI, and Comey himself, arbitrarily decided not to apply the law, shows he was biased, and incompetent. Had this been any low level worker with access to the same information, they would be behind bars, deemed to be a traitor and a sever risk to national security. They would have been prosecuted with extreme prejudice. This is the massive disconnect between the elite and the general public. Those that make the law should be held to the highest standard in maintain a life in which they never break that law. I see many laws as stupid, I regularly flaunt these laws and break them, but can do so with a clear conscience being I had no part in implementing and promoting this legislation to become law. there is nothing worse in this world than those that impose laws upon us and think that law is only for us and not themselves. They are the true scum of this earth. Hillary is a shining example of this scum.

Excellent post .....I'll wait for SnowSlinger's rebuttal :lol: 

21 hours ago, Boered said:

He proved to be unfit when he failed to prosecute Hillary . End of story.

2 hours ago, Boered said:

You might be a fucking asshole, but you get it. :bc: 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You might be a fucking asshole, but you get it. :bc: 

Its amazing that in this day and age we are shocked when someone understands the simplest of premises. Now obviously Zoso is a sharp guy and gets most stuff but many dont. They simply feed on whatever narrative CNN or Fox is pumping and stumble through their day 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its amazing that in this day and age we are shocked when someone understands the simplest of premises. Now obviously Zoso is a sharp guy and gets most stuff but many dont. They simply feed on whatever narrative CNN or Fox is pumping and stumble through their day 

I watch CNN primarily for the funny factor.

On 6/10/2017 at 10:11 AM, Snoslinger said:

have you ever noticed there are some people in here i don't get nasty with? people that hardly ever agree with me? you know why? because they never got nasty with me. i throw shit to people who throw it at me, including you. so fuck off with your holier-than-thou, double standard, bullshit. christ, i think you've made the full transformation! congrats :bc:

So make the change to your spreadsheet and get over yourself.

Edited by Snake

5 hours ago, Boered said:

Isn't this common sense to most people?

On June 10, 2017 at 9:03 PM, Boered said:

Intent, so if I kill you and simply say, my intent was not to kill you, I have a solid defense and should be free to go?

Yup intent 1st degree no intent 2nd degree or maybe Manslaughter :) CUNT 

14 hours ago, Boered said:

you are the true scum of this earth....

9 hours ago, highmarketrider said:

machznot probably had the most money here as crazy as the guy was. he sent me screenshots of his brokerage account. millions

Interesting...

21 hours ago, f7ben said:

The TV ALWAYS controls the narrative otherwise nobody would be talking about it. And funny enough the arguments are ALWAYS dependent on which news show you watch . :lol:

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

The TV ALWAYS controls the narrative otherwise nobody would be talking about it. And funny enough the arguments are ALWAYS dependent on which news show you watch . :lol:

captain obvious, who watches news anymore, read news apps, rt, bbc, fox, cnn, local news, to get a full veiw of everything, cnn is unwatchable, politically correct anchors. they have gay men, women, jews, gay jews, gay black man, and maybe one normal white dude every now and then. 

53 minutes ago, Dave said:

Interesting...

some people are frugal with their money he bought those junk chainsaws, my grandfather is a millionaire and buys a new standtard truck every year with the least amount of options not even rims. lives on the ocean water eroded his bulkhead had to replace it for 80 grand think it took a few years off his life to have to spend that much, property their is 500 grand a half acre of uncleared land nuts

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, highmarketrider said:

some people are frugal with their money he bought those junk chainsaws, my grandfather is a millionaire and buys a new standtard truck every year with the least amount of options not even rims. lives on the ocean water eroded his bulkhead had to replace it for 80 grand think it took a few years off his life to have to spend that much, property their is 500 grand a half acre of uncleared land nuts

No rims......what are the tires mounted to?

BTW you're full of shit.

• Like 1