Check your account email address ×

Think the law is applied equally Iceman you fucking faggot?

10 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I answered your fucking question but maybe your habit of labeling people  that disagree with your narratives as dumbshits and liars makes people reluctant to play your game.

i'm trying to be more civilized with you and having an honest debate. since you think comey should have gotten himself fired immediately by saying something, you must think that what trump did was pretty bad. is that right?

17 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

nah, i'd say it was inappropriate and it didn't look good. but we have worse here, with testimony as to what actually happened, involving the potus. i don't see how the tarmac thing was worse by any means. 

You're no legal scholar, thats for sure.  You have a fact on one hand and opinion on the other, and you're judging the opinion, brushing off he fact. Good one.

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.  But saying the White House "lied" about the FBI being in disarray was speculative....and possibly slander.  Then admitting he leaked info to "a friend" and gave him orders to give it to the press...well, WTF?  I think the guy has wavered over the line of the law so many times he doesn't even know what the law is anymore.  And if he does, he's an immoral and incompetent liar.

If there is a god, a grand jury will convene, and Lynch will be cited for the tarmac incident and obstruction of justice for white washing the Hilary investigation.  Then when thats done, Clinton, Rice, and Abedin are next.  The good guys are in charge now, and methodically, all the Dem narratives have been getting dismantled.  It needs to come full circle and these people need to go down.  JMO.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Same old bs is what it is with slinger.  It's laughable.

Yep.  He frames up 2 bogus narrative scenarios and demands that you pick one.  I pick "how bout you go fuck yourself?" :lol: 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i'm trying to be more civilized with you and having an honest debate. since you think comey should have gotten himself fired immediately by saying something, you must think that what trump did was pretty bad. is that right?

shove your civilized up your pompous retarded half wit ass you fucking idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

• Platinum Contributing Member

No I don't think  that but Comey thought is was serious enough to take notes and to be scared and stunned.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

You're no legal scholar, thats for sure.  You have a fact on one hand and opinion on the other, and you're judging the opinion, brushing off he fact. Good one.

If there is a god, a grand jury will convene, and Lynch will be cited for the tarmac incident and obstruction of justice for white washing the Hilary investigation.  Then when thats done, Clinton, Rice, and Abedin are next.  The good guys are in charge now, and methodically, all the Dem narratives have been getting dismantled.  It needs to come full circle and these people need to go down.  JMO.

Yep.  He frames up 2 bogus narrative scenarios and demands that you pick one.  I pick "how bout you go fuck yourself?" :lol: 

It's hilarious, and typical. 

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard .....the conversations had with a POTUS are privileged and it is illegal to leak the contents of those conversations. Also he testified under oath that neither he nor anyone acting for him had leaked any memos. Obviously perjury.

I notice you conveniently ignored the other example of Clinton having blatantly disseminated classified info to those with no clearance on countless occasions????

How could you be such a fucking hack about all this shit , use your fucking brain.

My post was valid and your semantical little deflection is Slinger level pathetic 

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

No I don't think  that but Comey thought is was serious enough to take notes and to be scared and stunned.

so if you didn't think it was that bad, why would comey have, and gotten his ass fired immediately that night? i cannot believe you can't grasp this situation. 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf you laughing about?   Ben is correct, and if you had an ounce of intellectual integrity, you'd acknowledge what Trumps lawyers just did, and wait until that matter is decided.  Your side is in a big pickle right now....backed into a corner so to speak,  whether you realize it or not.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

in addition, comey actually did stand up to trump. when he gave answers about the loyalty thing. he made it quite clear he was not going to bend...

HENCE THE REASON HE GOT FIRED LATER.

duh.

There wasn't a person in that room (remember, a lot of law degrees sitting there) that felt he was in any way competent to do that job...not one with a brain thought that.  And if anything, Comey's stupid ass left them a whole lot of "nowhere to go" because he clearly is not of good moral character.  HE WAS FIRED FOR INEPTNESS.  Period.  There was no obstruction into your "Russiagate" because there is no evidence there at all.  Comey being fired doesn't stop current or future investigations.  It was well within the Presidents authority to order him to stop the investigation if he wanted to anyway.  

I feel like you people think this was a blue collar assembly line rift between a worker and his shift manager.  As if some of the most intelligent legal minds weren't involved in Comey's termination.  You really think Trump just lost his mind and ran into Comey's office and threw his shit out the window while firing him.  It comical.

• Platinum Contributing Member

so if you didn't think it was that bad, why would comey have, and gotten his ass fired immediately that night? i cannot believe you can't grasp this situation. 

My opinion is mine and limited by what I hear....Comey was there and clearly thought is was inappropriate....his actions are in question not mine.

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

wtf you laughing about?   Ben is correct, and if you had an ounce of intellectual integrity, you'd acknowledge what Trumps lawyers just did, and wait until that matter is decided.  Your side is in a big pickle right now....backed into a corner so to speak,  whether you realize it or not.  

that is fucking BS. not all conversations with presidents are classified information. only with certain criteria and this isn't it :lol: this is a perfect example of why i call some of you a bunch of dumb asses. you heard trump's 2-bit lawyer make the claim, faux news runs with it, and you're 100% sold on the idea. 

Edited by Snoslinger

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

There wasn't a person in that room (remember, a lot of law degrees sitting there) that felt he was in any way competent to do that job...not one with a brain thought that.  And if anything, Comey's stupid ass left them a whole lot of "nowhere to go" because he clearly is not of good moral character.  HE WAS FIRED FOR INEPTNESS.  Period.  There was no obstruction into your "Russiagate" because there is no evidence there at all.  Comey being fired doesn't stop current or future investigations.  It was well within the Presidents authority to order him to stop the investigation if he wanted to anyway.  

I feel like you people think this was a blue collar assembly line rift between a worker and his shift manager.  As if some of the most intelligent legal minds weren't involved in Comey's termination.  You really think Trump just lost his mind and ran into Comey's office and threw his shit out the window while firing him.  It comical.

the world knows why he was fired,excpet you and a few other wingnuts. hell trump said it himself. sbyl.

that is fucking BS. not all conversations with presidents are classified information. only with certain criteria and this isn't it :lol: this is a perfect example of why i call some of you a bunch of dumb asses. you heard trump's 2-bit lawyer make the claim, faux news runs with it, and you're 100% sold on the idea. 

hey retard , care to address the obvious perjury on comey's part or the clinton example???? fucking idiot 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

hey retard , care to address the obvious perjury on comey's part or the clinton example???? fucking idiot 

deflection noted, retard. and no, i do not feel like digging into that investigation just yet. :lol:i think i can get more mileage out of this topic, then i have some yard work to do.

deflection noted, retard. and no, i do not feel like digging into that investigation just yet. :lol:i think i can get more mileage out of this topic, then i have some yard work to do.

so you ignore the majority of the topic to focus on one semantic portion of the situation that is in question. Some feel what comey leaked was illegal...maybe it was or wasnt but there certainly is enough evidence to charge him and perp walk him and possibly seek and indictment. Just like what would happen if it was you or I

41 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

why is it i usually answer questions addressed to me, even after i don't get any responses to mine. thus far i've asked what classified info did comey reveal, and which scenario are you running with, a or b, and not one response, just deflections.

anyone see racer?

You got beat up a lot growing up for being that snobby fat kid who ran his suck all the time, didn't you? Jesus, you are so full of yourself. It is disgusting.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

so you ignore the majority of the topic to focus on one semantic portion of the situation that is in question. Some feel what comey leaked was illegal...maybe it was or wasnt but there certainly is enough evidence to charge him and perp walk him and possibly seek and indictment. Just like what would happen if it was you or I

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You got beat up a lot growing up for being that snobby fat kid who ran his suck all the time, didn't you? Jesus, you are so full of yourself. It is disgusting.

actually i was skinny, and a bit of a bully myself. i did some things to others that i regretted as i got older. anything else?

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

One week he testifies under oath that he nor anyone he authorized leaked any memos.....the next week he testifies the exact opposite of that.

Are you so dumb that you cant understand what that means?????

• Like 1

actually i was skinny, and a bit of a bully myself. i did some things to others that i regretted as i got older. anything else?

:lol: you picking on kids 3 grades below you after taking an asskicking on the playground does not make you a bully 

Yes, why didn't you learn and become a more humble person who doesn't act like an elitist dweeb? Maybe you should have regretted some of those "things" a little more and you wouldn't come off as a raging prick.

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, he really does think that.  Someone should dig up the threads and posts, the week Comey was fired.  Comedy gold.