Jump to content
Check your account email address ×

Climate Change - Midwest warming fastest in lower 48


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, krom said:

still pulling the spin and deflect....

2 weeks of crying and bitching like a little girl, because you are too stupid to find a website.

Now that you've been given it, and realized you're wrong, and too moronic to try and back up your claim all you can do is try and change the topic.

Here's your chance, show us all how smart you are, prove the high temp record for AK didn't happen in 1915, like you said. 

Prove the pic I posted is wrong, because it came from facebook.

Krom, for the second time, show me where I wrote the 1915 temperature was wrong. :news::yawn:
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, X2700 said:

Plants have grown further north before.

trex were found thriving in upper Midwest so at one time Midwest was thriving with plant life that is not present now.

climate always changing and like most have said here if it wasn’t for fear mongers and cash being made it wouldn’t be headline news!!
 

 

 

 

 

 

This will get a big ol' ignoring from the mad Eskimo.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I found this kind of interesting for the Twin Cities area.  1981 was a shit year for winter, some of you have seen the pic I’ve posted in the front yard on January 24th, with a record high of 57 (which still stands today!) and zero snow anywhere.  That year the Twin Cities didn’t reach 90 degrees until July 8th!

Fast forward to 2024, and here we are with another shit winter behind us, and we have yet to reach 90 for what is now the 4th or 5th latest of all time.  

Just found that fun fact kind of interesting, if not totally random!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, AK440 said:

Krom, for the second time, show me where I wrote the 1915 temperature was wrong.
 

 

Your brain so rotten from drinking washer fluid you don't remember attacking the picture based on the artists name, then posting links that you claim showed the actual record high??  I quoted you doing just that when I :owned: with the NOAA screen shot.

It was right around the same time you insinuated the picture from 1988 wasn't true because it came from facebook.

Remember crying for 2 weeks because you are too stupid to find the website that was named right in the pic??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, krom said:

Your brain so rotten from drinking washer fluid you don't remember attacking the picture based on the artists name, then posting links that you claim showed the actual record high??  I quoted you doing just that when I :owned: with the NOAA screen shot.

It was right around the same time you insinuated the picture from 1988 wasn't true because it came from facebook.

Remember crying for 2 weeks because you are too stupid to find the website that was named right in the pic??

Krom, for the third time, show me where I wrote the 1915 temperature was wrong. :news::yawn:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, krom said:

As soon and you post the data showing that the 1988 pic wasn't accurate:yawn::news:

Krom, you can’t provide proof of where I wrote the 1915 temperature is wrong because I never wrote it. :lol2::owned:
 

You have been lying in posts over and over and over again saying I did that. 
:idiot::smack:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AK440 said:

Krom, you can’t provide proof of where I wrote the 1915

If you had 1/4t the smarts you think you have, you'd have made it past 3rd grade..

Like a good little fascist, you attacked the source of the images/info, without using any facts.

Edited by krom
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/23/2024 at 6:04 PM, AK440 said:

Krom “sources” are Facebook posts.

 

You are claiming the 1988 temps being much hotter than now is wrong because it came from facebook. Just the same way you are claiming the 1915 record is wrong by attacking the person who posted it.

That is the definition of ad hominem fallacy. Just because you didn't specifically say the exact words, doesn't mean you aren't claiming those to be wrong.

The FACT that you have been :owned: over and over, with both proven to be correct just goes to show how stupid you are.  Doubling down and acting like you didn't make those claims because you didn't say the exact words only backs up your stupidity

 

Since I used a phrase with more than one syllable, and you've shown us that you are to stupid to find a website even given the name of it, here is a link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

 

Edited by krom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, krom said:

If you had 1/4t the smarts you think you have, you'd have made it past 3rd grade..

Like a good little fascist, you attacked the source of the images/info, without using any facts.

 

1 hour ago, krom said:

 

You are claiming the 1988 temps being much hotter than now is wrong because it came from facebook. Just the same way you are claiming the 1915 record is wrong by attacking the person who posted it.

That is the definition of ad hominem fallacy. Just because you didn't specifically say the exact words, doesn't mean you aren't claiming those to be wrong.

The FACT that you have been :owned: over and over, with both proven to be correct just goes to show how stupid you are.  Doubling down and acting like you didn't make those claims because you didn't say the exact words only backs up your stupidity

 

Since I used a phrase with more than one syllable, and you've shown us that you are to stupid to find a website even given the name of it, here is a link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

 

 

Krom, for the fourth time, show me where I wrote the 1915 temperature was wrong. :news::yawn:
 

It shouldn’t require 6 paragraphs and a Unibomber like manifesto to answer the question. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Facebook sources will be on average better than .gov sources or corporate media sources.  

Bwahahaha! :lol::lol::lol2::idiot:
 

Holy shit, you truly are a tin foil hat wearing nut job aren’t you? Better go inject some bleach, a new variant of COVID is making its rounds. :lol2:Go on Facebook, lots of great info about injecting bleach. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, AK440 said:

More snow for us when superior is not froze over!!Actually if you look at last 10 years superior has been froze over more than average!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, X2700 said:

More snow for us when superior is not froze over!!Actually if you look at last 10 years superior has been froze over more than average!!

Come on, we had one really bad year, it’s over.  Never gonna snow again…

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, AK440 said:

Krom, for the fourth time, show me where I wrote the 1915 temperature was wrong. 
 

Not my fault you are believe everyone is as stupid as you are.:news:

Maybe you should read the link's I've posted for you.


By questioning the source you claimed the picture showing high temps was wrong, and to further that claim, you posted a link to story about "record high" temps in AK.
By questioning the source you claimed the picture of temps in 88 wasn't correct, then when asked to back up your bullshit claim you cried for 2 weeks that you couldn't find the website.
Once given the link, you started avoiding the topic all together, and still haven't posted any evidence that my post was incorrect.
 

So now that you've had the link for 3 weeks, why haven't you posted proof the 1988 image isn't correct?

Edited by krom
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Tin foil hat wearing?  You mean like the guy who believes in global warming but can't cite any facts on why, just emotional garbage and speculation?  It's a little early to be sucking down the washer fluid...

You aren’t very smart are you? I’ve provided qualified sources that prove climate change is real. See the difference? I provide sources. You just run your mouth with nothing to back it up. 

6 hours ago, Bontz said:

AK - you need to watch George Carlin and his commentary on climate change.  He holds way more credibility than your virtue signaling clown posse :lol:

:yawn:You just used a comedian as your source. 

5 hours ago, X2700 said:

More snow for us when superior is not froze over!!Actually if you look at last 10 years superior has been froze over more than average!!

Prove it. :news:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, krom said:

Not my fault you are believe everyone is as stupid as you are.:news:

Maybe you should read the link's I've posted for you.


By questioning the source you claimed the picture showing high temps was wrong, and to further that claim, you posted a link to story about "record high" temps in AK.
By questioning the source you claimed the picture of temps in 88 wasn't correct, then when asked to back up your bullshit claim you cried for 2 weeks that you couldn't find the website.
Once given the link, you started avoiding the topic all together, and still haven't posted any evidence that my post was incorrect.
 

So now that you've had the link for 3 weeks, why haven't you posted proof the 1988 image isn't correct?

Why so many words Krom? Why don’t you just quote where I supposedly I wrote it was fake like you keep claiming, over and over and over ad nauseum? :news:
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...
Unread Content