Check your account email address ×

Far right and far left united against Israel.

I am amazed at the level of backlash. All the more reason the Jews need their own country. I don't care at this point what the Jews do in Gaza as they will face scrutiny either way so they should get rid of their enemies and say screw it to the rest of the world.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I am amazed at the level of backlash. All the more reason the Jews need their own country. I don't care at this point what the Jews do in Gaza as they will face scrutiny either way so they should get rid of their enemies and say screw it to the rest of the world.

Once the shooting stops this ADHD world will be on to another “cause”. It’s obvious that Hamas isn’t going to survive.  

I think the whole conflict has really confused a lot of people. They’re supposedly pacifists and said we needed to mind our own business but when Israel was attacked they weren’t anymore. It’s amazing how politics can muddy “their” opinions. 

17 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think the whole conflict has really confused a lot of people. They’re supposedly pacifists and said we needed to mind our own business but when Israel was attacked they weren’t anymore. It’s amazing how politics can muddy “their” opinions. 

It’ll all be over in a few weeks. First it was Ukrainian flags and now it’s Palestinian. If someone pops off a nuke tomorrow in Europe the Palestinians would be old news. It doesnt even need to be a nuke. Just something to break the news cycle. 

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Biden and the dems are so bad, the media are really pushing the narrative that yhey are the same as repubs.  Newsflash, they are not.

Can you explain that.

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Can you explain that.

R's do not want open border's, wang more election security, less taxes, less government.  Compare that to what dems want.  Not the same.

43 minutes ago, racer254 said:

R's do not want open border's, wang more election security, less taxes, less government.  Compare that to what dems want.  Not the same.

:lol: As promised, you can't.  The topic is about Israel not what ideals you think your party has.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

So the media is pushing those on the dems now, aka the same as R’s?

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

:lol: As promised, you can't.  The topic is about Israel not what ideals you think your party has.

I thought you were a conservative?

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

I thought you were a conservative?

Read the title of the thread and then contemplate.  None of your commentary is related at all.  We know you are dumb but at least try.

On 5/9/2024 at 10:55 PM, Deephaven said:

He can't but he can call you stupid for not getting it.  Amusing since he doesn't, just a narrative he has faith in.

On 5/10/2024 at 6:24 AM, Deephaven said:

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Read the title of the thread and then contemplate.  None of your commentary is related at all.  We know you are dumb but at least try.

Please explain what you add to any thread you are in?  Look at your additions in this one. 

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Please explain what you add to any thread you are in?  Look at your additions in this one. 

I called out the stupidity of your diversions from the topic.  You really aren't very smart are you?

On 5/9/2024 at 8:49 PM, racer254 said:

Biden and the dems are so bad, the media are really pushing the narrative that yhey are the same as repubs.  Newsflash, they are not.

On 5/10/2024 at 7:52 AM, akvanden said:

So the media is pushing those on the dems now, aka the same as R’s?

Common, I want to know more about the media telling Dems they’re Republicans. Don’t leave me hanging.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Common, I want to know more about the media telling Dems they’re Republicans. Don’t leave me hanging.

You are confusing him by asking him to think outside his narrative.  No way you'll get an answer 

23 hours ago, akvanden said:

Are you serious?  You haven't listened to how we are drilling more oil now as well as deporting more illegals now.  And dont forget about dems wanting secure elections.  Lol

28 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you serious?  You haven't listened to how we are drilling more oil now as well as deporting more illegals now.  And dont forget about dems wanting secure elections.  Lol

Those are called facts, not democrats being told they’re republicans.  :lolz:

“Trump will lower gas prices”

But we’re drilling more than ever.

”that’s a republican thing, you can’t say that!”

:smack:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Are you serious?  You haven't listened to how we are drilling more oil now as well as deporting more illegals now.  

Record oil production, record deporting and a higher percentage of deports than under Trump as well.  Either way, irrelevant again.  You SUCK at being on topic.

8 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Record oil production, record deporting and a higher percentage of deports than under Trump as well.  Either way, irrelevant again.  You SUCK at being on topic.

Nah, you just hate facts when it makes democrats look like traitors.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nah, you just hate facts when it makes democrats look like traitors.

You've shared no facts in relation to the right/left being united against israel.  Zero.  Nothing to hate.