Check your account email address ×

Chris Cuomo Is Now Taking, Wait For It, Horse De-wormer For Vax Injury

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Pete said:

One of the tds fucks that actually believed in this. Not surprised

:lol: never gets old.

Trump began, clearly thinking the question himself, “So, supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light — and I think you said that that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you’re going to test that, too. It sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs, and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that.”

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

One of the tds fucks that actually believed in this. Not surprised

you don't get humor in general, do you?

is it a constipation issue? 

maybe some horse dewormer is in order... :dunno:

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering you couldn’t even control your own household when it came to the vax.

He'll never figure it out. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My Primary Care Doctor has asked twice if I wanted a booster and I said no thanks…anything else?

Did you tell them they didn't work and covid was a sham?

Or did you sink your head and thank him for the vax that he gave you?

:lol:

Ed tells it like it is.

Cuomo asks why were we given bad info on ivermectin?

Well Chris it’s simple….the Emergency Use Authorization for the Covid vaccines required by law that no other existing therapeutics that could treat the illness could be available to issue an EUA

Hence the establishment knew it worked, systematically lied about it and denied treatment in 2020 thereby killing folks needlessly all to pave the way for the vaccines. 2020 was murder scene 1 and vaccine rollout was murder scene 2.

This was a criminal conspiracy IMHO.

Chris was a useful idiot that helped spread this nonsense.

Now he appears to be slowly waking up.

But not the flock, they are still clueless.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Did you tell them they didn't work and covid was a sham?

Or did you sink your head and thank him for the vax that he gave you?

He didn’t give me the vax in the first place….keep being wrong though…it suits you well.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

And you wonder why you're still a virgin.:lol:

And nobody wonders why you’re a loudmouth jagaloon that has zero contol at home.👌🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He didn’t give me the vax in the first place….keep being wrong though…it suits you well.

Well someone did, or did you figure that all out on your own.

Every country went through economic disaster and political upheaval rather than use ivermectin just so they could prop up two American companies. I’ve said it many times before but that makes total sense. 

:smack:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Every country went through economic disaster and political upheaval rather than use ivermectin just so they could prop up two American companies. I’ve said it many times before but that makes total sense. 

It's all part of the plan.   

Dumbest plan ever, but hey, it's Lloyd's plan.

• Like 2

• Gold Member
21 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't make this shit up. 

But unlike Deepfaggot and Fagden, he at least is starting to see the truth.

Even he finally admits is was all lies spun by public health.

Why?

Any clues as to why Deepfaggot, Fagden?

But it wasn't globally co-ordinated.

He wasnt given wrong information. He was actively & knowingly spreading wrong information. There is a difference. Fuck that guy!

• Like 1

16 hours ago, akvanden said:

Yes you truly are a fucking moron.

3 hours ago, Kivalo said:

He wasnt given wrong information. He was actively & knowingly spreading wrong information. There is a difference. Fuck that guy!

This is what you call a limited hangout.

Cuomo is and will always be a lying piece of shit.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Can’t figure out the logic on that one, can you. :news:

It's a global world idiot.  The reach is everywhere.

American corps?:lol:

What year is this 1956.:lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You said yesterday that you were "ok" with "the vaccines" at the beginning.

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You said yesterday that you were "ok" with "the vaccines" at the beginning.

That's right Stupid Stheve, but I figured it out, unlike you.

• Haha 1

I tend to give credence to those who risk it all, instead of the cowards who are to afraid to speak up.

Cuomo is no hero, he knew what the real deal was and could have easily figured it out.  He will forever be remembered as a loser.

Like the flock here.:lol:

It does matter that

was raising questions and took the heat, trending every other day, being mocked by people like you and the organization you worked for. He was threatened and pressured by the higher ups and mob to be cancelled, it could have cost him everything. He was doing the job you should have been doing. Now you’re still making excuses for these people. You mean to tell me Dr. Fauci, the FDA and medical community just didn’t know about the 2015 Noble Prize winning drug Ivermectin. You were just given wrong information right, ignoring and supporting the censorship of part of the legitimate medical community who were pushing back? You say people were just resisting the government OR, had they seen and been vaccine injured and were asking legitimate questions, critically thinking like

has been doing for years. You were a part of one the most powerful news organizations in the world and you bullied and shamed the genuine questions from the public that you were supposed to be offering unbiased news to. Instead, you all called them “anti vaxxers” and “alt right extremists”. Don’t try and change the story now. Show some humility. People weren’t allowed to sit next to their loved ones as they died because of the propaganda you spread! This phase in major news media history will go down as one of the most embarrassing, destructive moments that cost people’s lives and careers, broke up families and destroyed our economy. You don’t look like a hero now, you look arrogant with no idea how deep this goes for the people this destroyed. The message below from

instagrams direct message to me Feb 11, 2021. I was fired, shamed and cancelled Feb 10, 2021. Question. Gina Carano here, would you like a chance to clarify where your head and heart are before you get defined permanently by others. ???

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's right Stupid Stheve, but I figured it out, unlike you.

Figured what out? You didn't want AIDS?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I tend to give credence to those who risk it all, instead of the cowards who are to afraid to speak up.

Cuomo is no hero, he knew what the real deal was and could have easily figured it out.  He will forever be remembered as a loser.

Like the flock here.:lol:

It does matter that

was raising questions and took the heat, trending every other day, being mocked by people like you and the organization you worked for. He was threatened and pressured by the higher ups and mob to be cancelled, it could have cost him everything. He was doing the job you should have been doing. Now you’re still making excuses for these people. You mean to tell me Dr. Fauci, the FDA and medical community just didn’t know about the 2015 Noble Prize winning drug Ivermectin. You were just given wrong information right, ignoring and supporting the censorship of part of the legitimate medical community who were pushing back? You say people were just resisting the government OR, had they seen and been vaccine injured and were asking legitimate questions, critically thinking like

has been doing for years. You were a part of one the most powerful news organizations in the world and you bullied and shamed the genuine questions from the public that you were supposed to be offering unbiased news to. Instead, you all called them “anti vaxxers” and “alt right extremists”. Don’t try and change the story now. Show some humility. People weren’t allowed to sit next to their loved ones as they died because of the propaganda you spread! This phase in major news media history will go down as one of the most embarrassing, destructive moments that cost people’s lives and careers, broke up families and destroyed our economy. You don’t look like a hero now, you look arrogant with no idea how deep this goes for the people this destroyed. The message below from

instagrams direct message to me Feb 11, 2021. I was fired, shamed and cancelled Feb 10, 2021. Question. Gina Carano here, would you like a chance to clarify where your head and heart are before you get defined permanently by others. ???

Chris Cuomo is a victim now!

Who's next? Dom Lemon?

Just now, Steve753 said:

Chris Cuomo is a victim now!

Who's next? Dom Lemon?

Nobody cares what he has to say, unless he starts with a sincere apology.

We were given wrong information doesn't cut.

But at least he's much further along than you and the Fagden sisters.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said.  Here is UK Dr Ranj, he is supposed to be impartial and look out for the public.

Yah right.

This is Dr Ranj Singh.

He is a UK-based doctor, television presenter and staunch advocate for mass Covid vaccination. Over the last couple of days, thousands have calling him out for grossly labelling vaccine critics as conspiracy theorists after AstraZeneca's withdrew its Covid vaccine from the market.

What you might not know... According to public disclosures, in 2022, AstraZeneca paid Singh a whopping £22,500.00.

In short, Singh received payments from a company whose products he was expected to evaluate impartially, yet the major news programs where he made these evaluations never disclosed this significant conflict of interest to their viewers.

Starting to see how it works yet?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nobody cares what he has to say, unless he starts with a sincere apology.

We were given wrong information doesn't cut.

But at least he's much further along than you and the Fagden sisters.

Your whole existence is Trump won the election and covid. Time is passing you by and you're being left behind and laughed at.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Exactly, can’t figure out the logic, can’t articulate any detail. Whatever it is, best kept secret in the world!

• Like 2