Check your account email address ×

Pro-Palestinian protesters take over Columbia building, barricade doors

What an opportunity.

MOAB while they are all in one place.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Freedom of speech is one thing but when do protests cross the line? Is it different depending on the group or cause that’s protesting? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Freedom of speech is one thing but when do protests cross the line? Is it different depending on the group or cause that’s protesting? 

The FBI is on it.

They will be arrested later and face long jail sentences, especially if they wore viking hats or sit in peoples office chairs.

Or not..

These protestors are part of the protected class, nothing long term will happen to them.

They need to receive the bud light treatment when it comes to employment.

Just now, Voodoo said:

The FBI is on it.

They will be arrested later and face long jail sentences, especially if they wore viking hats or sit in peoples office chairs.

Or not..

These protestors are part of the protected class, nothing long term will happen to them.

They need to receive the bud light treatment when it comes to employment.

Biden is scared shitless at doing anything for either side of this. I’m wondering how much this will fester and get out of control. Only to be called peaceful protests yet again 🙄

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

This is mild compared the Columbia U's protest in "68. Young boomers took over Hamilton Hall for a week. Wine, weed, women, and fucking mayhem. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

36 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is mild compared the Columbia U's protest in "68. Young boomers took over Hamilton Hall for a week. Wine, weed, women, and fucking mayhem. 

Kids protesting has always and will always be a thing unless they start treating them like the January 6th protestors. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Kids protesting has always and will always be a thing unless they start treating them like the January 6th protestors. 

Those were morons protesting something dreamed up in the the head of their guru. Huge difference. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Those were morons protesting something dreamed up by the head of their guru. Huge difference. 

Protesting is protesting. What it’s for or who the group is shouldn’t matter…..but it does apparently 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Those were morons protesting something dreamed up by the head of their guru. Huge difference. 

Huge difference?  You mean, like indoctrinated liberal pussies thinking Palestine is some sort of a victim and shutting down a school because they really don't have a clue how things operate over there?

Just now, Skidooski said:

Protesting is protesting. What it’s for or who the group is shouldn’t matter…..but it does apparently 

History typically unravels the tale. Protesting to end involvement in Vietnam and increase black rights vs championing the stolen election mirage. 

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Huge difference?  You mean, like indoctrinated liberal pussies thinking Palestine is some sort of a victim and shutting down a school because they really don't have a clue how things operate over there?

They are protesting America sending billions to Israel for military aid. Very consistent with the right wing narrative. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

History typically unravels the tale. Protesting to end involvement in Vietnam and increase black rights vs championing the stolen election mirage. 

I’m not trying to unravel anything though.People have the right to assemble and protest. No matter what it’s for or who’s doing it. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

They are protesting America sending billions to Israel for military aid. Very consistent with the right wing narrative. 

Is that why they chant "Free Palestine! Free Palestine!" and "Intifada!" or other various chants to basically destroy Israel?

Just now, Skidooski said:

I’m not trying to unravel anything though.People have the right to assemble and protest. No matter what it’s for or who’s doing it. 

Ok. And I reserve the right to see the Jan 6th protestors as idiots protesting an imaginary cause. And view the protestors at Columbia as having a real cause by wanting America to stop funding Israel's ability to drop 2000 pound bombs on kids. 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Biden is scared shitless at doing anything for either side of this. I’m wondering how much this will fester and get out of control. Only to be called peaceful protests yet again 🙄

Why would a president get involved? You idiots want the states to have more right if I remember. Let the college, local and state authorities handle it.

Your just a arm chair moron.

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Is that why they chant "Free Palestine! Free Palestine!" and "Intifada!" or other various chants to basically destroy Israel?

So you're on board with Israel getting more American aid? And like it's really going to happen that Israel is going to be destroyed. Give your head a shake dude. Israel has more nukes than the UK and possibly France combined. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Why would a president get involved? You idiots want the states to have more right if I remember. Let the college, local and state authorities handle it.

Your just a arm chair moron.

Careful....GenZ college kids are gonna create a situation where it'll fester and get out of control.  Then we'll be in trouble. :lol: 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

So you're on board with Israel getting more American aid? And like it's really going to happen that Israel is going to be destroyed. Give your head a shake dude. Israel has more nukes than the UK and possibly France combined. 

Fuck no.  I'm sick of America funding all the bullshit over there and around the world.  But your narrative of "That's what these kids are protesting" is complete bullshit too.  Pull 10 of them out of the crowd and I bet 9 of them don't even know why they're there other than to follow the footsteps of others and fit in with their liberal surroundings.  And most of them who do have a reason to be there would say it's because ISRAEL is a terrorist state.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Ok. And I reserve the right to see the Jan 6th protestors as idiots protesting an imaginary cause. And view the protestors at Columbia as having a real cause by wanting America to stop funding Israel's ability to drop 2000 pound bombs on kids. 

Of course! We all lol at things differently sonetimes

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You’re just an arm chair moron.

It’s an election year dummy so he needs to tread lightly. Getting involved can be as little as pulling an Obama and saying something stupid. Which could lead to losing votes. It wasn’t too complicated to figure out what I meant….or was it? :lol:

6 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Careful....GenZ college kids are gonna create a situation where it'll fester and get out of control.  Then we'll be in trouble. :lol: 

You don’t think it will? Last time the left protested the country was on fire and police stations were ransacked and overrun

6 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Fuck no.  I'm sick of America funding all the bullshit over there and around the world.  But your narrative of "That's what these kids are protesting" is complete bullshit too.  Pull 10 of them out of the crowd and I bet 9 of them don't even know why they're there other than to follow the footsteps of others and fit in with their liberal surroundings.  And most of them who do have a reason to be there would say it's because ISRAEL is a terrorist state.

Students can put up any poster they want. The core demand of organizers to stop the protest is divestment from the military industrial complex. Those that are supplying Israel weapons. 

• Like 1