Check your account email address ×

Dem keys Trump supporters truck.

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I'm all for the party of law and order these days!:thumb:

Except if the law is used against daddy Trump, or any order on J6. Other than that, oh yeah, law and order, for sure. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Except if the law is used against daddy Trump, or any order on J6. Other than that, oh yeah, law and order, for sure. 

Yeah....figures you believe the charges against Trump are legit and the January 6th narrative as spun by Schiff and rest of committee...SMH

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Narrative?  What exactly did Trump do in your eyes viper?  Did you listen to what he said, I thought you liked it right from his mouth...

Oh I heard it .... "Go down to the Capitol and peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard"....... And of course you sucked up the media narrative.   FIGHT !!

Yeah....figures you believe the charges against Trump are legit and the January 6th narrative as spun by Schiff and rest of committee...SMH

Oh surprise, selective law and order. Democrats like selective law an order too, so you have that in common.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Oh surprise, selective law and order. Democrats like selective law an order too, so you have that in common.

It's not selective it's weaponized ....as clear as day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Speaking of narratives....using the word weaponized defines a narrative.

You're learning :thumb:.....there is no other narrative to describe these bogus charges which would NEVER have been levied against anyone not named Trump ....  But the brainwashing is pretty much complete and you're basically beyond hope.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve never had an insurance claim on my home, car, bike, snowmobile, van. It’s time something happens to get a little back. :lol: 

It’s a fun time you’re missing out. I spent a month arguing about oem part usage with the insurance of the guy that hit my wifes car

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're learning :thumb:.....there is no other narrative to describe these bogus charges which would NEVER have been levied against anyone not named Trump ....  But the brainwashing is pretty much complete and you're basically beyond hope.

Maybe they’re just trying to wind you up, and they’re not really this dumb in real life...:dunno:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’ve never had an insurance claim on my home, car, bike, snowmobile, van. It’s time something happens to get a little back. :lol: 

Invite Bhen over to drive your van...

Easy-peasy!:bc:

It's not selective it's weaponized ....as clear as day

Spoken like a Donny Disciple. Law and order, except when Trump’s involved! 

:lolz:

8 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

It’s a fun time you’re missing out. I spent a month arguing about oem part usage with the insurance of the guy that hit my wifes car

I had some PDI done on my BMW a few years ago. A squirrel or cat had knocked some 2x4’s off of the ceiling beams in the garage onto the hood. Could’ve been my dead ex wife too. She hated that car.

Anyway, I didn’t turn it in for a claim and paid out of pocket as it was only $400. I did ask the auto body guy what companies paid the best or the worst. That lead to an interesting conversation. I’ve known him for years and he has a good reputation. He said that State Farm and American Family were the easiest. Progressive and Geico sucks ass 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I had some PDI done on my BMW a few years ago. A squirrel or cat had knocked some 2x4’s off of the ceiling beams in the garage onto the hood. Could’ve been my dead ex wife too. She hated that car.

Anyway, I didn’t turn it in for a claim and paid out of pocket as it was only $400. I did ask the auto body guy what companies paid the best or the worst. That lead to an interesting conversation. I’ve known him for years and he has a good reputation. He said that State Farm and American Family were the easiest. Progressive and Geico sucks ass 

I agree with him 👍. State Farm is good in my book and who I use. new one Chubb insurance we’ve worked with a handful of times seems good no hassle or bs oem parts only I believe too. Progressive is the absolute worst biggest bunch of scum bags we’ve ever dealt with and geico isn’t far behind.

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Spoken like a Donny Disciple. Law and order, except when Trump’s involved! 

:lolz:

We got the bro's on our side now.... gonna be hard to cheat....:lmao:

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We got the bro's on our side now.... gonna be hard to cheat....

Good for this guy though. I’d encourage you to volunteer too with your newly found free time.  You’d learn a thing or two, like how poll watchers are not a new thing. ;)

Dumbfucks exist everywhere, no matter their party. 

If the roles were reversed, the cult members here would be saying that the person was an Antifa member posing as a Trumper. :lol:

• Gold Member

LOL Saw this pop up yesterday on my yt feed. 

Emotional Libtard Boomer from New York. Goes to FL and pulls this shit . Stay the fuck in NY pussy.  Can tell he's a cuck just the way his Wife acts. Lashing out on a vehicle :lmao:

He should of just made a faggy rock pile on the beach saying "fuck Trump" like emotional @Crnr2Crnr

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

• Haha 1

this is what we've become apparently... vandalizing people's vehicles over a bumper sticker? 

now if it has been a red hat... totally different story.