Check your account email address ×

Get em the Fuck outta here....Most Americans support Mass deportations !

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

Oh yeah.... America has had enough and is coming to their senses.

Bidens Border Bloodbath will haunt him in November :thumb:

Time to end the border crisis,....mass deportations next :bc:

https://nypost.com/2024/04/25/us-news/half-of-americans-support-mass-deportations-of-illegal-migrants-poll/

Screenshot_20240426_072041_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who's going to pick my vegetables? 

Whos going to pick the MAJORITY of vegetables and fix roofs?  Maybe the deadbeat Americans?   Not a fucking chance.  :shitstorm:.  Send them back anyway. 

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Vipers people.  They will be the only ones not smart enough left to not get a different job

Yup....my people are hard workers:thumb:..... Shlepers as I like to call them... Not afraid to do a little physical labor

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's such a bullshit excuse

You should visit a kitchen in a restaurant once.  No Mexicans = no restaurants.  Have to naturalize some otherwise you won't eat, you won't get your house remodeled, etc.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup....my people are hard workers:thumb:..... Shlepers as I like to call them... Not afraid to do a little physical labor

As usual it went over your head.  They are too dumb to do anything else if value and have to compete for jobs with those that can't even speak English and weren't given any opportunities as children.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's such a bullshit excuse

it's not an excuse, it's a fact

I'm not in favor of illegal immigration in the least.  

D's and R's have been killing comprehensive immigration reform for decades... because it can be used as a political weapon.  D's did it to Bush2. It's the R's turn, this time. 

So how's this mass deportation going to work?  Things in a political campaign sound easy... mass deportation would not be.  :pc:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

H-2a workers 

Thanks to how things are at the border they are basically impossible to hire now.  They cost around $30/hr here and getting them up for the season is near impossible.  My local CSA had to stop their weekly shares because they can't get enough help.  They've had some of the same H-2A workers for more than 20 years, but thanks to the current last two administrations they can't get here.

Even more sad is that locals won't even show up for $30/hr. 

Again, the majority of Americans are for it and Trump will run with this. The immigration issue will be a huge player on who wins election.

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

So how's this mass deportation going to work?  Things in a political campaign sound easy... mass deportation would not be.  :pc:

It's so easy Biden has sent back more of them and a higher percentage of them than Trump did.  

• Haha 1

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Again, the majority of Americans are for it and Trump will run with this. The immigration issue will be a huge player on who wins election.

Only because of morons like you that don't actually understand what is happening.

• Sad 1

Just now, Deephaven said:

It's so easy Biden has sent back more of them and a higher percentage of them than Trump did.  

Yup.... And still millions more here than during the Trump admin.... your higher percentage means zilch Too bad you can't see this

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Only because of morons like you that don't actually understand what is happening.

Well I'm glad to see I'm in the majority of morons and we will be the ones who decide the election....SBYL:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Thanks to how things are at the border they are basically impossible to hire now.  They cost around $30/hr here and getting them up for the season is near impossible.  My local CSA had to stop their weekly shares because they can't get enough help.  They've had some of the same H-2A workers for more than 20 years, but thanks to the current last two administrations they can't get here.

Even more sad is that locals won't even show up for $30/hr. 

No local Teens willing to work in the Summer for $30/hr?

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yup.... And still millions more here than during the Trump admin.... your higher percentage means zilch Too bad you can't see this

You failed statistics obviously 

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

No local Teens willing to work in the Summer for $30/hr?

Nope.  Can't have ones that flake part way through a season 

Just now, Deephaven said:

Just exactly what good are your statistics?.... Fact remains we are overwhelmed with many more illegals now than ever compared to during the Trump admin.

WGAS how many Biden is returning on a percentage basis?... Are you really that stupid?  Don't bother to answer that I already know.:lol:...

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Nope.  Can't have ones that flake part way through a season 

We had multiple truck farms in the area I lived in, many neighborhood kids worked at them every year including my sister.