Check your account email address ×

Laken Riley Murderer Released

• Platinum Contributing Member

Unbelievable!.....but then again....not really.  This is Biden's bizarro world 🌎 ........ I'm really starting to actually believe that this election is do or die for America........

And to use one of sleepys favorite expressions ,....that's not "hyperbole".:lmao:

Complete POS....gotta go.....and the illegal too.

Screenshot_20240418_175540_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Unbelievable!.....but then again....not really.  This is Biden's bizarro world 🌎 ........ I'm really starting to actually believe that this election is do or die for America........

And to use one of sleepys favorite expressions ,....that's not "hyperbole".:lmao:

Complete POS....gotta go.....and the illegal too.

Screenshot_20240418_175540_Chrome.jpg

It's not just biden's world, it is also what many here want.

You know what's really really sad I did not see this story on the local or world news...... :wall:

So basically this young ladies life means nothing to theses assholes...... :wall:

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Deephaven said:

No.  Your world is black and white and full of stupidity.

Please explain in your own words how this should have been handled

19 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

He should be released to the care of an Undertaker with one "Self Inflected" gunshot wound to the head, 50. cal should work just fine 

One step better ... release him to the family of Laken Riley, and let them decide his fate.  If they want him dead, but don't want to perform the duty, see Jerry's recommendation :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

One step better ... release him to the family of Laken Riley, and let them decide his fate.  If they want him dead, but don't want to perform the duty, see Jerry's recommendation :thumbsup:

Send him to a hardcore prison, tie him up & let the animals rape him for a week or three and then hang him in the prison courtyard, pay preview viewing of the hanging........ :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Both are too dumb to get that the world isn't black or white.  Not supporting Trump does not mean you support Biden...which was really obvious from my post you questioned.  Perhaps thinking for both of you would be in order 

44 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Both are too dumb to get that the world isn't black or white.  Not supporting Trump does not mean you support Biden...which was really obvious from my post you questioned.  Perhaps thinking for both of you would be in order 

LOL.  This is an explanation?  LIke I said, too chicken shit.

Did anyone at all think once about who posted this and the absurdity of it and double check? 

He’s still in custody and is being prosecuted for her death. Once again, AC is duped and misled by his flock.

:smack:

Edited by akvanden

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Did anyone at all think once about who posted this and the absurdity of it and double check? 

He’s still in custody and is being prosecuted for her death. Once again, AC is duped and misled by his flock.

All the cult 45ers swallow hook line and sinker any bullshit that supports their cult's view.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Liken would still be alive moron.  They released a known  criminal even after committing another crime in the US.

He disfigured Liken's skull and if anyone believes this was his first crime, I got a vax to sell you.

But the propaganda msm will continue to deflect and make sure to call out anyone who says illegal.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Liken would still be alive moron.  They released a known  criminal even after committing another crime in the US.

He disfigured Liken's skull and if anyone believes this was his first crime, I got a vax to sell you.

But the propaganda msm will continue to deflect and make sure to call out anyone who says illegal.

Nice deflection rant.  Good job misleading everyone to think they were releasing him now, after he killed her. That’s how your shit works though, isn’t it. Misleading headlines that dupe you and get you/others worked up when you’ve clearly never read the details.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Nice deflection rant.  Good job misleading everyone to think they were releasing him now, after he killed her. That’s how your shit works though, isn’t it. Misleading headlines that dupe you and get you/others worked up when you’ve clearly never read the details.

Keep deflecting, Biden's waterboy.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep deflecting, Biden's waterboy.

Classic AC ‘I don’t know what to say’ response. Please, keep posting “breaking news” from years past while passing it off as current. 

• Like 1