Check your account email address ×

FISA to expire.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

I don't.   You on the other hand trust random bullshit on the internet.  Never seen anyone as confused as you are.

Like Snowden?

Like I said, keep looking like an idiot.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Like I said, keep looking like an idiot.

Only in your mind.  Show me I am an idiot.  Go to your thread and stand up for anything.  We all know you won't/can't which defines what looking like an idiot is.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Only in your mind.  Show me I am an idiot.  Go to your thread and stand up for anything.  We all know you won't/can't which defines what looking like an idiot is.

Show you?:lol:

You prove it every fucking day and fell for the biggest scam in the history of humanity.

There is no coming back for you.

All you've ever proven is that you are an easily influenced sheep.  Whole thread of stuff you are afraid to even try to defend.  Feel free to make me look like an idiot.  The whole forum would love the entertainment.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Show you?:lol:

You prove it every fucking day and fell for the biggest scam in the history of humanity.

There is no coming back for you.

That is you.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

All you've ever proven is that you are an easily influenced sheep.  Whole thread of stuff you are afraid to even try to defend.  Feel free to make me look like an idiot.  The whole forum would love the entertainment.

44 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

That is you.

The circle jerk of retards continues.:lol:

Hard-liners vow retaliation against Republicans who sank FISA warrant mandate 

The outcome infuriated the conservative champions of the warrant mandate, who accused its opponents in both parties of empowering the “deep state” while undermining constitutional liberties. Their anger was aimed most squarely at fellow Republicans, including Speaker Mike Johnson (R-La.), who voted against the warrant requirement and in favor of the final FISA package. 

Some hard-liners said they’re ready to travel to GOP districts to campaign against those who tanked the amendment.

“Every one of these members who voted against a warrant requirement, they are the deciding vote. They own it,” Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said after the vote. “And some of them may see me showing up in their districts very soon to campaign against them and to stand for the Constitution.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4590833-fisa-warrant-mandate-republicans-retaliation/

red wave 2024... :roflcrying: