Check your account email address ×

$1,000 a month

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope.....sorry, the bulk of the blame lands on Biden....as the article states.

And it's on his watch....SBYL:thumbsup:

So Trumps to blame too? He did want even more stimulus, though he was denied.

That’s what the article says.

:pc:

I dont agree with what he says very much at all. He’s a big mouth with a ego bigger than earth 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I dont agree with what he says very much at all. He’s a big mouth with a ego bigger than earth 

but you're going to vote for him... again?  third time?  

14 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Doesn't like him, but gargles his balls.  Interesting.

bUT hiS p0LiciES... :crazy: 

Biden v Trump 2.0 

Great job America  9_9

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

but you're going to vote for him... again?  third time?  

Your speculation on everything I do in life is simply stunning. It has to be because of the unknown. It kills you not to know so just assume and speculate. Its a common theme here and its quite boring.

You’re voting for Biden a second time.

Edited by Pete
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

Your speculation on everything I do in life is simply stunning. It has to be because of the unknown. It kills you not to know so just assume and speculate. Its a common theme here and its quite boring.

you play with toy cars, like a child.... central office production order.  :lol:

have never voted for a Dem for POTUS in my life 

11 hours ago, akvanden said:

Good, just like the rest of us have been saying all along! Both parties! It’s you two retards who need the highlight. You highlight Biden and the rest of us are like, well yeah no shit. 

:lolz:

That is why pelosi, schumer and the rest of the dem leadership wanted trump to sign off on this.  I stated this previously, trump did not want this big of a stimulus, but the dems would not agree to less.  And like predicted all that is remembered from the trump haters is that he signed it. 

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That is why pelosi, schumer and the rest of the dem leadership wanted trump to sign off on this.  I stated this previously, trump did not want this big of a stimulus, but the dems would not agree to less.  And like predicted all that is remembered from the trump haters is that he signed it. 

IMG_2234.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

Post full of speculation.  Way to think mad pete

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

And now we will get the :backpeddle:

Nope.....see below. :thumbsup:...This is all on Biden and the Dems. 

Pretty much like he was basically forced to keep Fauci on.....when Dr. Atlas was the one who ended up correct.   This is the one fault I had with Trump. He knew he really wanted Dr.  Atlas but caved to the intense pressure to keep the longtime Fauci on.  That ended up being a huge mistake

25 minutes ago, racer254 said:

39 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You missed the point again, if you listen to the end of the speech you will here Trump say he wants more stimulus money for Americans, $4000.00 for married couples and says more will be needed in the next term.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

He wanted even more! WTF are you talking about. :lolz:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

He wanted even more! WTF are you talking about. :lolz:

Racer can't even grasp the reality when it comes from the orange gods own mouth.

• Like 1

Nevertheless, the U.S. oil and gas industry has flourished under President Joe Biden.

Following the Russian invasion of Ukraine and subsequent sanctions, oil producers worldwide made record profits. The profits of the top five publicly traded oil companies – BO, Shell, Exxon, Chevron, and TotalEnergies – amounted to $410 billion during the first three years of the Biden administration, a 100% increase over the first three years of Donald Trump’s presidency, according to data compiled by Reuters.

anything else to add from the link you posted @Pete ?