Check your account email address ×

Trump haul

:lmao::lmao:

twice as much as the current pos in the wh. :lol2:

Former President Donald Trump brought in over $50.5 million at a campaign fundraiser in Palm Beach, Florida, on Saturday evening, the Republican National Committee (RNC) announced.

The haul far out-paces that of President Joe Biden’s $26 million he brought in at a ritzy New York City fundraiser on March 28 alongside former Democratic Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, as well as various other celebrities. Trump’s fundraising event broke “every fundraising record in history for a Republican or Democrat,” according to the RNC’s press release. (RELATED: Trump Campaign, RNC Announce $65.6 Million Fundraising Haul)

https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/06/trump-biden-record-setting-50-million-palm-beach-fundraiser/

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

Awesome ! And the TDSer's claim he has no support and is losing voters by the day...:lmao:

As Biden would say...1 word....

THE GOAT ! 🐐 

Broke every fundraiser on record...WOW!   There's no outdoing Trump....give it a rest Sleepy 🥱 💤 .........fact-checks.thumb.jpg.8afaefc27eb2a7022a46a81593344446.jpg

For the Ball less TDSer's :lmao:

love-to-hear.thumb.jpg.2c41eb6a9226915b7ab2d0526377b956.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

52 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Wow, must really be "losing" voters.  I mean, that is what the local TDS sufferers claim, yet records being broken for fundraisers.

Because there is a direct correlation with numbers of donators and the dollar amount??

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Because there is a direct correlation with numbers of donators and the dollar amount??

A lot of money came in to the campaign. You dont think that is good?

1 minute ago, Pete said:

A lot of money came in to the campaign. You dont think that is good?

Trump isn't going to win so it's wasted money.  Either way as usual your comprehension sucks donkey dick.  Ricer made a claim that donations are up and that means voter support in numbers is up.  I just shot it down with a question you were too dumb to understand 

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Trump isn't going to win so it's wasted money.  Either way as usual your comprehension sucks donkey dick.  Ricer made a claim that donations are up and that means voter support in numbers is up.  I just shot it down with a question you were too dumb to understand 

Even The Young Turks are done with 81 million.

Call the Dems election riggers.

:lol:

17 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So he absolutely isn’t goin got win. Interesting you already know this.

keep helping the left they need it.

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And you still believe in the 81m otherwise you'd share the real number.  If it isn't 81, what is it?

I'm actually mocking all the idiots who do.

I thought that was obvious, but not for the head idiot.

Just now, Pete said:

So he absolutely isn’t goin got win. Interesting you already know this.

keep helping the left they need it.

Pretty sure he voted Biden.  I mean he checks all the boxes.

LOL, I'm pretty sure that I read earlier this week that Biden getting big donations from the rich was bad. Donnie is the candidate for the average workers and doesn't need big money donations. Grassroots donations is where it's at, right?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ckf said:

LOL, I'm pretty sure that I read earlier this week that Biden getting big donations from the rich was bad. Donnie is the candidate for the average workers and doesn't need big money donations. Grassroots donations is where it's at, right?

It’s definitely not swamp money. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm actually mocking all the idiots who do.

I thought that was obvious, but not for the head idiot.

Ah, so you do believe it is 81.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The chief idiot people.

Is someone who can't think for themselves and needs links to try to think for them.  Every time you don't, you end up with an entry in your idiocy thread.  Keep trying.  The laughs are great 

4 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Is someone who can't think for themselves and needs links to try to think for them.  Every time you don't, you end up with an entry in your idiocy thread.  Keep trying.  The laughs are great 

Most understand my links.  They make you look like an ever bigger fool.  The flock is all you got left.